The Westerly Storm 33
is a lovely cruising yacht, sails well and has two separate double
cabins with 6 berths in total and separate heads. She is well equipped
including Eberspacher Airtronic cabin heating. Volvo 18hp shaft drive
engine with two blade folding prop and rope cutter. Furling headsail and
mainsail reefing from the cockpit. Sprayhood with adjoining cockpit
tent gives excellent weather protection.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Built by Westerly Yachts in the UK.
- Designed by Ed Dubois.
- GRP hull and deck.
- Fin keel.
- Tiller steering.
- 6 x Warps
- 6 x Fenders.
- 2 x Boathooks.
- Transome boarding ladder.
- Quarter pushpits, pulpit and stanchion posts with double lifelines.
- 2 x bow rollers.
- Manual anchor windlass.
- Rocna 15kg anchor with 60m x 6/16" chain.
- 15kg CQR anchor.
- 2 x Barlow, 2 speed halyard.
- 2 x Barlow, 2 speed primary winches.
- 2 x Barlow, 2 Speed secondary winches.
- Cobra DSC VHF with cockpit speaker.
- Compass - Plastimo Conquest.
- Autohelm Tiller pilot.
- Autohelm Compass.
- Raymarine A Series chart plotter.
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed/Log.
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind/Speed/Direction.
- Thames Clock & Barometer.
Interior & Accommodation
Six/Seven berths. Double V berth fwd, two single berths in the main saloon, port one will convert to a small double berth. Large aft owners cabin. Separate heads aft and plumbed sink in fwd cabin.
- New curtains 2020.
- LED/Tungsten cabin Lighting.
- Double V berth.
- Shelves outboard.
- Large hanging locker to starboard.
- Sink with pressurised hot and cold water via mixer tap. Locker above and under.
- 'L' shaped seating to port. Will covert to a small double with infill.
- Single settee berth to starboard.
- Lockers and shelves above seating provide great instant access and additional storage under cushions.
- Good sized 'L' shaped galley with plenty of storage and work surface.
- Flavel Vanessa gas cooker with 2 burners, grill and oven.
- 2 x Stainless Steel sinks with hot and cold water via mixer tap.
- Waeco refrigerated coolbox.
- Jabsco Toilet.
- Sink with pressurised hot and cold water via mixer tap. Doubles as a shower.
- Mirror and lockers for storage.
Aft double cabin
- Large double cabin to port.
- Shelf outboard and large cupboard with hanging locker.
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo Penta 2002 18hp 2 cylinder shaft driven diesel engine.
- Two blade folding propeller.
- Rope Cutter.
- Aug 2019 - New main and pre-filter fuel filters, new oil filter, new impeller kit, new drive belt, new pencil anode.
- Engine currently winterised.
Rig & Sails
- Kemp silver anodised spars.
- Stainless Steel standing rigging.
- Slab reefing (3). All lines lead aft to cockpit.
- Stack Pack with lazy jacks.
- Rotostay roller furling headfoil system.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Mainsail by Goacher sails - Good condition.
- Mainsail - Old one/spare.
- Genoa with UV strip by Ratsay & Lapthorn - Good condition.
- Working Jib - Good condition.
- Spinnaker - Good condition.
- 1 x Hella 12v 105 Ah Domestic Battery.
- 1 x 12v 110 Ahr Engine Battery.
- 12v ships system with distribution panel at navigation station.
- LED/Tungsten lighting.
- Rotary battery selector Bat1/Bat2/Both.
- Mobitronic 12v IU0U automatic charger.
- 240v shore power with dock cable.
- JVC Stereo/CD with speakers in saloon and cockpit.
- Cello 16" combi TV/DVD.
Plumbing & Tankage
- Eberspacher Airtronic diesel fired warm air cabin heating with thermostat.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system with calorifier heated via engine and 240v shore power with immersion heater.
- Fuel 64L.
- Water 303L in two tanks.
- Navy Blue sprayhood.
- Navy Blue cockpit cover which attaches to sprayhood.
- New Navy Blue spray dodgers 2020 by Struan Marine Covers.
- Navy Blue Stack Pack with lazy jacks.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- 3 x fire extinguishers (manual).
- 2 x lifejackets.
- 2 x harnesses.
- Navigation lights.
- Avon dinghy (by separate negotiation).
- Suzuki DF 2.5 outboard (by separate negotiation).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.