'Flying Scot' offers twin Mercruiser Magnum 502 engines with Stern Drive.
This vessel was the 31ft performance/racing Excel version from Wellcraft Marine's Scarab range.
Deep 'V' planing hull. Hull and superstructure are of one-piece moulding, bonded together giving a robust construction. Open plan style cabin with two berths in a horseshoe-shaped settee which converts also offering additional storage.
May 2015 survey available.
- LOA - 9.45m - 31'
- Beam- 2.6m - 8'6"
- Draft - 0.9m - 3'
Hull, Deck & Keel
Construction - GRP Hull, Deck and Superstructure
Builder - Wellcraft Marine, USA
Machinery & Propulsion
- Good access to the engine room via electrically operated hinged lid on the sun pad aft of the cockpit.
- Engine - 2 x 8.2 Litre Mercruiser 502 magnum Bravo Petrol Inboard
- Full Engine Service - Sept 2015
Interior & Accommodation
- Spacious cockpit amidships with single helm seat to starboard and pilot seat to port
- Forward-facing aft bench bolsters seat with storage below and large sun pad area aft
- Stern Light
- GRP non-slip sole
- Additional storage below coamings
- Leather-look external upholstery
- Area aft of cabin to port with Norcold Tek II fridge
- Located aft of cabin to starboard with chemical toilet and wash-hand basin
- Hand Pump Tap
- Cetrek C-Net 2000 Multi
- Cobra MRS80 Submersible VHF Radio - 2015
- Garmin 556S GPS Map â€“ 2015
- Azimuth 100 digital compass
- Steering position to starboard.
- Wheel operated lock to lock
- Twin Ignition and twin lever throttle/ear control with kill-cords.
- Trim tab control and stern drive up/down switches
- Trim tabs are electrically operated via hydraulic rams
- 2 x 12 Volt 110 & 105 Amp/Hrs Batteries (2 into 1 battery switch)
- 12 Volt DC power switch panel for lighting
- Maxxima Marine stereo system digital control pad in cabin
Plumbing & Tankage
- Steel fuel tank below cockpit sole at steering position with 2 inspection hatches.
- Coastal Flare pack
- New Fuel Pumps - Sept 2017
- Anodes - October 2018
- Antifouling - October 2018
- Polished Hull - October 2018
- Outdrives removed, checked and put back on - October 2018
- Engines serviced - October 2018
Currently not available for this listing
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1475 529975
The Yacht Harbour,
GB, PA16 0AW
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.