Moody 33s, the one with the aft cockpit. Seven berths in a very practical layout. New Volvo engine 2009, nicely maintained and a professional osmosis prevention system, 2014. Fin keel and wheel steering. Great for family coastal cruising and offshore sailing alike.
- LOA - 10m
- LWL - 8.7m
- Beam - 3.52m
- Airdraft - 1.36m
- Displacement - 476.27kgs
- Ballast - 1730 kgs
Hull, Deck & Keel
- White GRP hull.
- Blue & white deck and superstructure.
- Substantial fin Keel.
- Wheel Steering
- Aft Cockpit.
- Stirling Yacht Services professional osmosis preventative treatment, 2014.
Interior & Accommodation
Interior is fitted out in Teak. Fabric upholstery.
Seven berths in three cabins including the main saloon.
- V Berth with infill and storage lockers outboard.
- Blue fabric upholstery.
The heads are situated to starboard between the forward cabin and the saloon.
- Jabsco manual marine flushing toilet.
- Washhand basin with pressurised H&C water system.
- Window with vent.
The saloon has a single settee berth to port with closed and open/shelved storage lockers outboard. Opposite is the main U shaped dinette which will convert to a double berth when required. There storage outboard with a long shelf and locker. A double folding leaf table gives plenty of room for dinning/socialising.
- Maroon fabric upholstery.
U shaped galley to port aft. This is a lovely secure galley with plenty of storage for provisions and galley equipment and cook wear.
- Plastimo Neptune gas cooker with oven and grill with two burners
- Sink with taps and hot and cold pressurised water.
- Isotherm Fridge.
The double aft cabin is an unusual design. The adjoining bulkhead aft of the starboard U shaped dinette can be slid open bringing this cabin into play with the saloon. Might sound odd but the navigation station is sited in this cabin which is the skippers cabin, so it works to double for daylight navigation. It is a great space saving concept and one that works. The foot of the double berth lends seating to the chart table and as the berth is further forward in the boat it is not restricted by headroom and is rather ambient. When the bulkhead is closed there is door access as normal for privacy.
- Blue fabric upholstery.
Aft cockpit divided into two with skippers area behind the wheel. Deep cockpit locker to port. The easily navigated side deck leads forward to a foredeck well which gives exemplary securing forward for sail handling and achor laying. All secured with stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, and stanchion posts with double guard wires.
- Electric anchor windlass with deck mounted foot controls.
- 10kg CQR anchor with 70m of 8.5mm claibrated chain.
- 10kg folding spare anchor.
- 6 x Warps
- 4 x mooring cleats with fairleads.
- Mooring warps.
- 8 x Fenders.
- Fender step.
- Aft boarding ladder.
- 2 x Primary - 2 speed.
- 2 x Secondary - 2 speed.
- 2 x Winch Handles.
- Raymarine Echosounder.
- Autohelm ST3000 Autopilot.
- Plastimo Compass.
- Raymarine Speed/Log.
- Raymarine Wind Direction.
- Raymarine Wind Speed.
- Panasonic Summons Handheld Compass.
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo DA30 30hp, 3 cylinder shaft driven diesel with alternator. Installed 2009.
- Engine hours approx 1135.
- Last engine service 2019.
- 3 x fixed blade Bronze propeller.
- Single lever morse engine controls.
Rig & Sails
- Sloop Rig.
- Kemp Aluminium Spars.
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging. Renewed 2000.
- Furling headsail system.
- Spinnaker Pole.
- Main Sail, 2000.
- Genoa, 2000.
- Sails in good serviceable order.
- 12v ships circuit with electrical distribution panel.
- 2 x Domestic batteries, 12v/105 Amp/hr. 2019
- 1 x Engine batteries, 12v/115 Amp/hr. 2019
- 240v shore power dock cable.
- Engine alternator.
- Inverter MS15.
- Panasonic Radio with CD player at chart table.
- Speakers - chart table, saloon and cockpit with 2-way switch at the chart table beside the radio.
Plumbing & Tankage
- 2 x flexi water tanks - 145L.
- Stainless steel fuel tank - 1281L.
- Stack pack by Owen Sails, Blue.
- Mainsail cover by Owen sails, Blue.
- Nicholson Hughs sprayhood, Blue.
- Nicholson Hughs dodgers, Blue.
- Wheel and console cover, Blue.
- Winter tarpaulin covers, Blue.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- Manual Whale bilge pump.
- Fire Blanket.
- Kidde powder Fire Extinguisher (may require service).
- 3 x Henry Lloyd Crewsaver lifejackets.
- 1 x Beaufort lifejacket.
- Lalisas Life Link lifebuoy.
- Rescue Line lifesling.
- Hand-Held Fog Horn.
- Nav Lights - Masthead tri/allround white/stern white/steaming.
- The owners have left many misc items but are given with no guarantees including galley utensils; toaster etc..
by separate negotiation
- Inflatable dinghy with wood slat floor, oars and rolocks.
- Mariner 2.5hp outboard.
- B&G Vulcan Chart plotter available by separate negotiation (2018).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.