A very much loved and well cared for example of this popular Danish motor sailor that really sails. A delightful sailing boat with great 'airy' comfort, ideal for coastal cruising, anchoring up and 'chilling' whilst watching the world go by. Comfortable, easily managed and maintained. The LM 30 provides it all, in-mast reefing and Bow thruster will appeal to those looking for easy boating.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- GRP hull in re-painted white with blue striping
- GRP deck in off white with non slip in moulding
- Fin Keel with skeg hung rudder.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with rope gate at stern
- Double guardrails and mid deck gates for easy boarding.
- Folding stainless steel stern ladder for boarding and swimming.
- Cockpit tent
- Cockpit tonneau cover
- Spacious cockpit with storage lockers under seats.
- Cave lockers
- Apres Sailing cockpit table.
- 2 x s/s 2 speed winches
- 2 x s/s 2 speed meissner sheet winches
- Winch handles
- Anchor chain and warp
Interior & Accommodation
The designers have made really good use of the space available by designing the wheelhouse and cockpit to be an integral part of the accommodation.
- The saloon is closed off from the forecabin with a concertina door and the wheelhouse with a mahogany sliding door.
- The settees in the saloon convert to a single and a double berth with storage beneath.
- Saloon table
- Storage shelves outboard
- 2 Burner cooker and grill with Oven
- Pressurised cold water
- Nav station situated in the Wheelhouse
- Instruments in front of the wheel and over companionway access.
- Helm seat has ability to slide inboard and provide seating for two.
- Ample spacious sliding hatch above provides, light and air.
- Double berth
- Wardrobe with hanging space
- Situated between the forecabin and saloon.
- Marine WC
- Pull out wash basin
- Incastec Echo Sounder
- VHF Radio
- Wirelsss Speed and Depth
- Autohelm 2000
- Fuel and water gauges
Machinery & Propulsion
- Bukh 3 Cylinder 36hp diesel engine with sail drive.
- Single lever engine controls
- Bow thruster.
Rig & Sails
- Aluminium mast with in mast reefing.
- Roller Furler for headsail
- In Mast furling mainsail
- Roller Furling Genoa
- 3 x 12v heavy duty batteries charged by alternator and shore power.
- Battery charger.
Plumbing & Tankage
- 45 gal Water tank
- 45 gal Fuel tank
- Cockpit Tent
- Cockpit cushions
- Winch handles
- Boarding ladder
- Radar reflector
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.