Purchased by the original owners in 2001 from the current representing broker and then sold by MS&P to the current owners . Used for Solent sailing, Cross Channel cruising down to the Channel Islands, Brittany and western France.
- Ashore annually for the winter approx 5 months.
- In 2014 a new Beta 25hp diesel engine with up rated 75ah alternator was installed along with Darglow 3 Blade featherstream feathering prop and prop shaft. 650 hours at the last service in November 2019.
- Mainsail Stack pack and sprayhood in Weathermax replaced in 2017.
- Boom tent
- A beautiful yacht that has benefited from knowledgeable and conscientious owners through out her whole being .
- New coach roof graphics and stripes - 2018
- Flexiteak on cockpit floor.
- Bronze seacocks fitted in 2014
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Construction of Hull and Deck:
- Single skin GRP hull and deck with Cast Iron Fin keel.
- Hull and Deck laminated to create a mono-coque structure.
- Hulls are a solid laminate, laid up by hand and stiffened by former profiles frames, stringers and robust floors in way of the keel.
- Bulkheads are laminated in place.
- The deck is a solid laminate, with core-mat and reinforced deck beams.
- Cast iron Fin with integral bulb
- Semi balanced spade rudder created by a highly advanced injection moulding process.
- All Lines led aft.
- 2 x Lewmar 30AST Coachroof winches,
- 2 x Lewmar 16 AST Winches on the cockpit coamings for Asymetric control.
- 10 Lewmar rope clutches.
- Towable genoa cars.
- Winch Handles.
Interior & Accommodation
Stunningly sensible seaworthy saloon from the combined team of Hunter Boat, Ken Frievokh and David Thomas.
- Straight Full length berths in the saloon either side of a strong and secure saloon table. New upholstered cushions and curtains in 2019.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Extensive Island Galley with plenty of stowage. inc.
- Neptune 4500 cooker in 2018. ( 2 Burners, Grill & Oven)
- Frigomatic Fridge with keel cooler (2014)
- Hot & Cold pressurised water offer from Engine calorifier and mains immersion heater.
- New galley mixer tap - 2018
- Seagull ceramic water filter and tap at galley sink.
- Gas alarm
- Fire Blanket.
- Brilliantly workable nav station
- Double fore peak berth. ( Cushions removed for enhanced storage inc room for 2 x bicycles )
- Double aft cabin that offers the choice of sleeping either for & aft or athwartships. Interior sprung mattress installed 2014
- Separate heads. inc. New mixer tap and shower faucet in 2018, Pumped outlet from shower tray and 40 litre holding tank for heads with diverter valve.
- Raymarine C95 plotter in cockpit with i50 log & depth & i60 wind instruments all new 2014
- Raymarine AIS 650 transponder.
- Raymarine E 120 plotter & Radar at chart table.
- Raymarine Fast heading sensor linked via Actisense data combiner.
- Garmin 128 stand alone GPS receiver.
- Icom M423 dsc vhf with command mic assembly at companionway
- Sea-Me Radar target enhancer.
- Raymarine ST 2000+ Tillerpilot.
- 2015Nasa Easy Navtex & H-vector aerial.
- Fusion RA70 Stereo & DAB radio module - 2019
Machinery & Propulsion
- New in 2014 Beta 25hp inboard diesel with 75 amp alternator.
- Driving straight shaft to 3 Blade folding Darglow feather stream prop, as above in 2014
Rig & Sails
- Mast: Fractional Rigged Sloop with new standing rigging in 2012.
- Tides Marine mast track and mainsail handling system fitted in 2014.
- Single line reefing on reefs 1 & 2.
- Harken blocks in adjustable backstay cascade.
- Harken furler.
- Z.Spars sprung kicker
- Full length battened 2014 mainsail in Vectron by Sanders sails, 3 reefing points and cunningham.
- 10% Blade style close winded genoa in Vectron by Sanders in 2013.
- Sanders symetric spinnaker and gear. 2015
- Self Tacking Jib arrangement available for re-fit along with original self tacking jib.
- 12v: 3 Domestic batteries each 80 amp/hr I starter battery 80 amp/hr - New 2019. Individually fused and linked with BEP switches & VSR
- Solara 35 watt solar panel coach roof mounted
- 230v : Shorepower with 5 sockets and shorepower cable.
- LED Mains cabin lighting with spare bulbs & fuses.
- Charger/Inverter : Mastervolt IVO smart 12/25 3 stage charger.NASA BMI Battery Monitor.
- Galvanic isolator.
Plumbing & Tankage
- Water tank : New 2012 Duratank double skin flexible water tank, 150 litres
- Fuel tank : Stainless Steel
- Hot & Cold water
- Holding Tank. 40 litre with diverter valve
- Bucket.Zodiac 4 Man ISO life raft in canister mounted on push pit. (Last serviced 04/2018)
- Removable cockpit table.
- Clear wash boards.
- Additional side hatch to aft cabin.
- Delta Anchor with 30' of chain & 70' of warp.
- Transom mounted Boarding/bathing Ladder.
- Warps, springs and 4 fenders.
- Boat Hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.