Raggy Doll is a lovely example of the Hanse 415, having been lovingly cared for with a long list of extras including teak on cockpit floor and the much desired single aft-cabin layout.
The Hanse 415 is perfectly balanced and has a high degree of stability. You can sail safely and with confidence in changing and challenging conditions.
Stress-free handling means youâ€™ll have more fun on the water.
You can sail the Hanse 415 single-handed if you wish, as the helmsman can operate the sheets, halyards and reefing lines with ease from the helm. The cockpit is clear of all running rigging.
The deck of the Hanse 415 is conveniently free of all running rigging and obstructions, allowing you plenty of space to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of your favourite anchorage.
Hull, Deck & Keel
White GRP Hull with dark grey waterline stripes
Bulkheads laminated to the hull
Vinylester 1st Layer with Polyester Bulk laminate
Balsa sandwich above waterline
Cast Iron T Speed keel
Antifouled July 2021
- Drop down transom platform
Cockpit table with central storage space.
LED Light for Cockpit table.
Hot and Cold Shower on Transom
German Main sheet system
Composite Black 'Y' Spoke steering wheels
2 Manual Lewmar winches
2 manual Lewmar winches
Stainless steel Ultra 16 anchor and 50 m stainless calibrated chain.
Electric Windlass with remote and chain counter
Numerous opening hatches and side windows
Self draining closed cockpit with lockable storage
Self draining anchor locker with hatch
S/S Double guardrails with gates
Interior & Accommodation
A stunning interior finished in American Cherry furniture with Classic Teak Striped floor and saloon upholstery finished in Monte Carlo Dark Grey.
Blinds set for hatches and windows, Courtesy lights in companionway and cockpit, LED overhead lights, Touch screen lighting control with dimmer function, Indirect lights in saloon, Vent on coach roof hatch.
Hanse B1 Layout
U- Shaped settee are to Starboard.
Double berth conversion
Bar locker under the saloon table
Folding saloon table
- Lockers and Shelves.
- Black work top
- Double Stainless Steel sink
- 2 Burner LPG Gas Stove with Oven - Gimballed
- Extra large 12 v fridge of approx 130 Litre, top and front loader with light.
- Waste Bin
- Additional 240V Socket
- Chart Table ( Lowering, Converting to a bench berth )
- Switch panel for electrics.
- Mastervolt Easy view for battery/charging/inverter system monitoring.
- Monitoring and control for Rutland wind generator.
- Hanse A2 Layout.
- Separated from Saloon by a door
- Forward cabin with large double berth and additional en-suite heads.
- Shelves along the hull
- Additional 12v and USB charging points fitted
- Hanse C2 Layout
- One aft cabin with large double berth,
- Hanging locker
- Additional 12v and USB charging points fitted..
- Large Heads with Separate shower stall
- Marine WC
- Holding Tank
- Sea and Deck discharge for holding tank
- Wash Basin
- Shower pump
- Locker & Shelves.
- Plus En-Suite heads to forward cabin
- B&G Triton Multi-function display with speed, depth, temp transducer
- B&G Triton multi-function display with wind transducer
- B&G Upgraded 12 inch Chart plotter with mounting position in the cockpit table
- B&G Autopilot system with RC42 Gyro compass
- B&G VHF V50 system with H50 handheld
- Antenna for VHF, AIS & FM
- B&G Broad band 4G radar system
- Additional Masthead tri-colour fitted, toggles with anchor light fitted ( 2018)
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo D2-40, 27.9 Kw, Diesel engine ( 285 hours approx )
- Fresh water cooling
- Flexo-fold 2 blade prop (2016)
- Fuel tank, approx 160 l
- Retractable bow thruster with dedicated battery.
- Eberspacher Aitronic D4 Central heating with 4 outlets, fwd cabin, saloon, WC and aft cabin
- Generator (2018) 20 hours approx.
- Water maker (2018)
Rig & Sails
- Selden 9/10 Rig, Tapered mast
- Selden 2 Spreader anodised aluminium mast and boom.
- Mast steps to Gooseneck
- Selden above deck furling system for jib.
- Hanse single line reefing system
- Selden rod kicker
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- 1:32 purchase system for back stay
- Dyneema Main & Jib halyards
- Spinnaker halyard
- Elvstrom Fast Cruising laminate (FCL) Tri-Radial cut Fully Battened Mainsail (2016) - Serviced July 2021.
- 3rd Reef in Mainsail. - Serviced July 2021
- Elvstrom FCL Self tacking Jib (2016) New UV Strip fitted
- Furlstrom Gennaker (2017) - Serviced 2020
- BWR (2018) - Serviced 2020
- 12v and 230v Electrical circuits
- Shore power 230 v incl differential breaker
- Mastervolt Mass Combi Ultra inverter charger system (12/3000-150)
- 1 x Engine Battery: 12 v 90 ah AGM
- 2 x Service Battery: 12 v / 160 ah AGM
- Bow thruster battery
- Electric control panel 12 v
- Water & Fuel Gauges
- Electric panel 230 v
- 230 v Sockets
- LED Overhead lights
- Touch screen lighting control with dimmer function
- Fischer Panda Neo 5000i Generator
- Rutland WG1200 Wind charger ( Controller at Nav station )
- PV Solar panels - Total of 150 W linked through Mastervolt system.
- Convenient 12v sockets in locker room for flood light etc.
- Fusion Radio / CD / DVD Linked to TV.
- Wired linked from TV for Lap top / hard drive connection
Plumbing & Tankage
- 320 litre Water tank
- Additional 200 litre water tank
- 160 litre Fuel tank
- Hot & Cold water
- Cockpit shower
- Watermaker - HRO Seafarer mini producing 55 Litre per hour with fresh water flush ( can be pre-set for 7 day back flush) and charcoal filter.
- Stainless steel sprayhood with leather covered grab rail in charcoal grey.
- Full cockpit enclosure with s/s frame in charcoal grey
- Cockpit table cover in charcoal grey.
- Lazy Back stack pack system in Charcoal grey. Serviced and repaired in July 2021 ( New Lazy Jacks )
- Cockpit cushions, Canvas winch covers and hatch covers in dark grey.
- Ocean safety 6 person life-raft ( Inspection due 27/09/22 )
- Ocean safety Jon Buoy ( Inspection due 27/09/21 )
- EPIRB - ( Battery change due 27/09/21 )
- Horse shoe life ring
- Crew saver rescue ring
- Crewsaver throwing line
- Winch handles
- On passage acyrlic canvas covers ( as photos ) for fore and aft bunks.
- Matching Nauteriors bedding (2 sets for fore & aft cabins)
- Matching monogrammed towelling
- Beechwood slatting to both bunks to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Sea Smart sanitisers in both heads
- Additional 240 v power socket to forward port side saloon for charging equipment & tools.
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a broker not a lender and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority with FRN 670759. We will not charge you any fee for this service as we will receive payment by way of a fee direct from General Yachting & Leisure Finance Ltd (GY&LF). The amount of commission / fee we receive from GY&LF does not vary depending on the features of the loan and this payment does not affect the amount payable under the terms of the loan agreement. The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.