The Hanse 301 is a well thought of yacht with great sailing characteristics. Ideal for families and short handed sailing alike. Six berths in two cabins with a well laid out saloon and separate heads.
Serendipity has a good specification and a professionally refurbished engine in 2018, new sail drive diaphragm and new standing rigging 2020.
Hull, Deck & Keel
Shallow draft version with a lead wing keel and ballanced rudder with tiller steering in an aft style cockpit.
- Dark blue GRP hull.
- Superstructure and deck are off-white GRP.
- Epoxied from new.
Easily navigates side decks secured by a stainless steel pulpit, quarter pushpits, stanchions and double guard wires. The cockpit has Teak laid panels on the locker hatches.
- Central main sheet track for direct control.
- Self-tacking jib track.
- Single bow roller.
- 10kg Bruce anchor with 15m chain and warp.
- 4 mooring cleats.
- Mooring warps.
- 6 x fenders.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
6 x rope clutches leading primary lines aft to the coach roof winches.
- 2 x Harken 8 halyard winches.
- 2 x Antal w30.2, 2 speed self-tailing primary winches.
- Plastimo clock and barometer
- ICOM 411 DSC VHF radio at chart table (2012).
- Milor FX312 GPS (2000).
- Navman M100 echosounder.
- NASA speed/depth log (2020).
- Tack Tick wind direction/speed (2012).
- Raytheon ST1000 autopilot.
- Plastimo magnetic compass.
Interior & Accommodation
6 berths in total in 2 cabins including the saloon. 2 double berths and 2 single berths and separate heads compartment.
- Blue upholstery.
The forward cabin has a double V berth with storage below. To port is a locker with drawers and to starboard is a hanging locker. There are port and starboard shelves and a deck hatch for light, ventilation and safety.
The saloon is very spacious and well laid out. Folding leaf table with bottle holder underneath and port and starboard single settee berths. Good with drawers, lockers and shelving.
The navigation station is aft to port with a folding chart table. The port settee berth acts as a seat.lends seating to the chart table.
The heads to port aft of the saloon.
- Washbasin with pressurised cold water.
- Jabsco marine flushing toilet.
U shaped galley aft to starboard.
- Triton LT20, 2 burner stove with oven.
- Stainless steel sink with pressurised cold water.
- Waeco top loading fridge.
double aft cabin
The aft cabin has a large double athwartships berth.
Machinery & Propulsion
Volvo Penta MD2010 10hp 2 cylinder inboard marine diesel engine with sail drive, professionally refurbished, new pistons etc May 18.
- Approx 600 hrs running.
- Fixed 2 blade bronze prop.
- New saildrive diaphragm.
- New saildrive shaft seals.
- New saildrive oil.
- Rope cutter.
- TFX engine controls.
- Spare - impeller, fan belt and fuel filters.
- Fuel consumption approx. 2.5L/hr.
- Approx. range 180nm.
Rig & Sails
Fractional rigged with Z-Spars aluminium mast and boom. Stainless steel standing rigging which was replaced in 2019 and braid on braid running rigging which has been progressively replaced as necessary.
- Stainless steel standing rigging 2020.
- Braid on braid running rigging which has been progressively replaced as necessary.
- Slab reefing on the mainsail (3 reefs) which reef from the cockpit.
- Plastimo 5 series 608-5 Genoa furling system.
- Self-tacking jib track.
- Whisker pole for poling out jib while running.
- North mainsail, Dacron, 2015, lightly used.
- Goacher Genoa, Dacron. New UV strip 2017.
- East mainsail, Dacron, Original. Kept as serviceable spare.
- East Jib, Dacron, Original.
- 12v ships electrical system.
- 1 x 75amp/h domestic batery. New 2020.
- 1 x 75amp/h engine start battery.
- 240v shore power with dock cable.
- Calira 12v/70ah battery charger and battery management.
- Challenge extreme IN500 invertor.
- 60ah engine alternator.
- Stereo CD player with saloon speakers.
- Navy blue sprayhood.
- Navy blue cockpit tent.
- Navy blue dodgers with boat name.
- Navy blue stack pack with lazy jacks.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- 2 x Jabsco manual bilge pumps.
- Fire blanket.
- Dry powder fire extinguisher.
- 3 x life jackets (Apr 18).
- 2 x jackstays.
- Search light.
- Grab bag.
- First aid kit.
- Navigation lights.
- 2.3m Zodiac dinghy. By separate negotiation.
- Mercury 2.5hp outboard engine, 2010. By separate negotiation.
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.