Ovington Farr 30 (Mumm 30) "Wild Haggis". Recently professionaly resprayed in Awlgrip and always stored ashore under cover in a purpose built garage at the owner's home. A competitive and rewarding boat to sail and this one has been well looked after.
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing.
Hull, Deck & Keel
The hull is carefully built of vacuum bagged wet pre-preg epoxy and post cured in an oven with the same materials and processes so well developed in the MUMM 36. The rudder stock is autoclaved carbon fibre: strong, light, and virtually maintenance free.
- White hull with grey waterline stripe.
- Professionally resprayed by Silvers Marine 2019.
- Deck and side deck are grey non-slip.
- Fin keel with LCG bulb.
Stainless steel pulpit and quarter pushpits with double stainless steel guard wires. Hyde pads for comfortable hiking and helm back rest. New lifelines fitted - uppers in 2019 and lowers in 2017.
- 2 x mooring warps - 3 strand polyester 2016.
- 2 x springs - 3 strand polyester 2016.
- 1 x bow mooring cleat.
- 3 x grey fenders.
- Deck brush.
- Boat hook.
- Small kedge anchor with 2m chain and 28m polypropylene line.
- Large kedge anchor with chain and warp.
- Spare anchor with chain.
- Harken primary and secondary winches. New 2013.
- 2 x winch handles.
Other deck gear
- New Harken mainsheet blocks 2017.
- New Harken vang cascade 2018.
- Lewmar mainsheet track bearings replaced 2017.
Interior & Accommodation
A nice clear easily managed interior with 4 single berths either side of the cabin.
- 12v led lighting.
- 1.28m headroom.
- White GRP interior.
- Single burner camping stove (new).
- GRP sink with manual fresh water. Water pump replaced 2017.
- Chemical toilet.
- Icom M423G VHF radio 2017.
- Vtronix VHF cockpit speaker 2017.
- 2 x Nexus/Garmin NXR multifunction instruments in cockpit.
- 3 x Newsu/Garmin NX20 20/20 multifunction displays mounted on a Nexus Carbon mast bracket.
- Nexus/Garmin GPS.
- Nexus/ Garmin depth.
- Nexsus/Garmin speed/log.
- Nexus/Garmin compass.
- Garmin Gwind sind speed/direction. New 2018.
- Garmin Race Box. New 2018.
machinery & propulsioN
- Yanmar 1GM10, 10hp diesel engine 2004.
- Yanmar SD20 sail drive. New diaphragm seal 2019.
- Engine rewire 2018.
- 2 blade bronze folding prop.
- Single lever morse engine controls.
- Last engine service August 2019.
Rig & Sails
Carbon, fractionally rigged mast. New Harken masthead sheaves 2020.
- Black anodised aluminium boom.
- Rod and 1x19 wire stainless steel standing rigging replaced in 2020.
- Harken twin groove headfoil.
- Carbon spinnaker pole.
- Spinnlock XTS rope clutches and Harken cam cleats.
- All deck hardware new 2014, except tracks and blocks.
- Dyneema main halyard. New 2018.
- Dyneema Genoa halyard.
- Dyneema spi sheets and guys.
- Dyneema pole up (highlift). New 2018.
- North 3DL mainsail, 2012
- North 3DL J1, 2012, Carbon/Aramid.
- North 3Di J2, 2012.
- North S2 (34gm2), 2009.
- North S4 (47gm2), 2009.
- Quantum Carbon/Kevlar mainsail 2010.
- Quantum Carbon/Kevlar mainsail, 2009.
- Quantum J1, 2010, Carbon/Kevlar.
- Quantum J1, 2009, Carbon/Kevlar.
- Quantum J2, 2010, Carbon/Kevlar.
- Quantum J2, 2009, Carbon/Kevlar.
- Quantum J3, 2008, Kevlar.
- Quantum S2, 2009.
- North S4, 2009.
- Halsey mainsail, Kevlar.
- North J1, 2006, Carbon/Kevlar.
- Voiles J3, Kevlar.
- Storm Jib.
- UUSA Marine, 80amp/h domestic battery. New 2018.
- TUDOR TR350 Marine, 30amp/h engine start battery.
- Engine alternator.
- Rotary battery isolator.
- 12v Led internal lighting.
Plumbing & Tankage
- New Vetus 55L flexible water tank. Never used.
- 25L plastic fuel tank.
- Grey mainsail cover.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- Aurora Coastal flare pack. Exp 12/2020.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 2 x Biltema fire extinguishers.
- Ocean Safety horseshoe life buoy with light, drogue and mounting bracket.
- Port and starboard bow lights. New 2019.
- Masthead white. New 2018.
- Stern white.
- Double axle trailer - 3200kg.
- Shaped fore and aft hull supports.
- New rear axle and breaks checked 2016/17.
- Good tyres.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.