This Ex-Demo 7.8m Ballistic represents an amazing opportunity.
An uncompromising design and build process give the Ballistic 7.8 one of the best handling hulls on the market where speed, reliability, and stability are paramount.
With 10 hours of demonstration usage and a significant saving on a new list price, if you are looking for a turn-key RIB for 2020 with a full 5 year warranty, then look no further.
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing.
- Length: 7.8m
- Beam: 2.65m
- Draft: 0.33m
- Tube Material: Hypalon
- Max Persons: 12
- Engine: Yamaha 300hp
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Grey and Charcoal Hypalon Tubes with Grab Handles
- White Gel Coated GRP Hull
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Four Single Jockey Seats with Under seat Storage and Stainless Steel Handrails
- Rear Bench Seat with Under seat Storage
- Front Console Seat with Under seat Storage
- Sun Pad Area with Removable Infill Cushion
- Bow Lockers with Water Ski Storage
- Anchor Locker with Anchor, Chain & Rope
- Premium Weatherproof Silvertex Upholstery
- Removable Picnic Table
- Double Stainless Steel A-Frame with Tow Hook, Navigation Lights, and LED Flood Lights
- Twin Bilge Pumps
- LED Deck Lights
- Steering Compass
- Garmin echoMAP
- Garmin 100i VHF DSC Radio
Machinery & Propulsion
- Yamaha 300hp Outboard Engine (full warranty), PTT
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Yamaha Digital Engine Gauges
- Hydraulic Steering System
- Twin Batteries with parallel switch
- Fusion Marine Stereo System with 2 Speakers
- Console Cover
- Full Boat Cover
- SBS Twin Axle Road Trailer
- Foot Pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1475 529975
The Yacht Harbour,
GB, PA16 0AW
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.