The Alden 39 Isoletta is a sloop rigged classic design with a GRP hull. She exhibits all the traditional qualities of yesteryear design with the benefits of some modernity. A recently installed engine in 2013 with approx. 75hrs, good sails and canvas work give longevity to this classic beauty. 7 berths and separate heads.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- White GRP hull. Giving all the beauty of a classic hull form but with greatly reduced maintenance.
- Superstructure in faced, white painted marine ply and varnished wood.
- Teak laid deck, 2011.
- Shoal draft keel with drop plate for shallow and deep water cruising.
- Wheel steering.
Wide easily navigated side decks are secured by stainless steel pulpit, full pushpit and stanchion posts with double guard wires. The cockpit is a good size with 4 cockpit lockers with Teak laid seats and a lazarette providing ample storage. Wheel steering via a ships wheel.
- Single bow roller.
- Lofrans Tiger, 12v 1200 watt electric anchor windlass with warping drum. Operated via deck mounted foot controls.
- Anchor with chain.
- 7 mooring cleats, 4 with fairleads.
- Mooring warps.
- 2 x Lewmar 48, 2 speed self taling primary winches.
- 2 x Lewmar Emsworth 2 speed secondary winches.
- 2 x halyard winches on the mast.
- 6 x winch handles.
- Icom IC-M421 DSC VHF at chart table.
- Raymarine ST60 echosounder in cockpit.
- Raymarine ST60 speed and log.
- Raymarine C70 chart plotter at chart table.
- McMurdo ICS Nav6 Navtex.
- Bulkhead mounted magnetic compass in cockpit.
Interior & Accommodation
7 berths in total. 1 double berth and five single berths. Separate heads.
Forward cabin has 2 single V berths and ample storage space with various lockers and shelves. Good natural light is provided by 3 port lights and an opening hatch.
The heads are to port between the saloon and the foreward cabin. There is good storage, a hanging locker and light via a portlight.
- Jabsco manual marine flushing toilet.
- Was hand basin with H&C pressurised water system.
- Faucet extends to provide a shower.
The spacious saloon is well laid out with good natural light and plenty of headroom. To port is a horseshoe seating arrangement which will convert to a double berth. Double leaf folding table. Opposite is a single settee berth with a spacious pilot berth above and outboard.
- Chesapeake diesel fired period heater. (requires service).
- Parafin lamp.
- 12v spotlights.
L shaped galley to port aft with ample storage space for provisions and galley equipment in lockers, drawers and on shelves.
- Sunlight Dometic cooker with 2 gas burners and oven.
- Waeco front loading fridge with integrated ice box.
- Stainless steel sink with H&C pressurised water system via mixer tap.
The navigation station is to starboard aft with a spacious quarter berth behind which lends seating to the chart table.
Machinery & Propulsion
Volvo Penta D2, 75hp 4 cylinder diesel engine with shaft drive.
- New engine installed 2013.
- Approx. 75hrs running time since.
- Single lever morse engine controls.
- Bow thruster with dedicated battery.
Rig & Sails
Masthead keel stepped sloop with Proctor gold anodised spars supported by stainless steel standing rigging.
- Braid on Braid running rigging.
- Seafurl genoa furling system.
- Mainsail with stack pack and lazy jacks.
12v ships electrical system and 240v shore power. Electrical distribution panel at Nav station.
- 12v engine battery.
- 12v 120ah domestic battery.
- 12v bow thruster battery.
- 240v shore power with dock cable.
- Battery charger.
- BM-1 battery monitor.
- 240v invertor.
- Takara TV with in built DVD player.
- Sharp stereo.
- Booster Sound CD player.
Plumbing & Tankage
- 60L stainless steel fuel tank.
- 135L stainless steel water tank.
- Calorifier tank for hot water.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-bo
ard as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- Emergency tiller.
- Liferaft, 2015.
- Coastal flare pack.
- Automatic bilge pump.
- 2 x manual bilge pumps.
- 2 x dry powder fire extinguishers.
- 2 x fire blankets.
- Navigation lights.
- Dinghy by separate negotiation.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.