This Westerly Regatta 330 is in nice condition and has been well looked after by
her current owners. 6 berths in 2 cabins with separate heads. A great
specification including new standing rigging & Furlex roller reefing
2017, New Raymarine chart plotter, Simrad autopilot & Cobra VHF
2016. Webasto heating and H&C pressuried water. Lots of other recent updates!
Hull, Deck & Keel
- White GRP hull.
- White GRP deck with non-slip grey.
- Fin keel with transom hung rudder.
- Tiller steering.
- New Flexi-Teak fitted to cockpit seats 2018.
- Double bow roller.
- 15kg Plough anchor with 50m of 8mm chain.
- 2nd 15kg Plough anchor.
- Manual anchor windlass with warping drum and winch handle.
- 4 x synthetic mooring warps + spare warps.
- 6 x mooring cleats.
- Samson post.
- 4 x white fenders + spares.
- 10 x rope clutches.
- 2 x Lewmar, 2 speed halyard winches.
- 2 x Lewmar, 2 speed primary winches.
- Main halyard new 2018.
- All halyards lead aft including 3 reefs.
- 3 reefs lead aft to cockpit.
- Tack line for cruising chute.
- All running rigging is in good order.
- Raymarie 54E DSC VHF radio at chart table.
- Vtronix cockpit speaker.
- Furuno GP50 GPSat chart table.
- Raymarine SeaTalk echosounder in the cockpit.
- Raymarine SeaTalk speed/log in the cockpit.
- Raymarine SeaTalk wind speed/direction in the cockpit.
- Simrad TP32 autopilot in the cockpit.
- Raytheon R10XX radar at chart table.
- Cobra Marine VHF radio (submersible) in the cockpit. New 2014.
Interior & Accommodation
6 berths in total in 2 cabins with aft double and separate heads.
- Interior is finished in solid wood with grey/blue fabric upholstery - replaced in 2008.
- New curtains 2020.
- 12v Led and halogen lighting.
The forward cabin has a double berth and good natural light via an opening hatch. Ample storage space in drawers, a hanging locker, shelves and under the berth.
The saloon has port and starboard single settee berths and a double leaf folding table. There is ample storage in the saloon in various lockers and drawers.
The 'L' shaped is to port aft in the saloon.
- Flavel Vanessa double burner cooker with oven and grill.
- Double stainless steel sinks with H&C pressurised water via a mixer tap.
- Top loading fridge.
- Separate fresh water supply.
To starboard aft in the saloon and has a good-sized chart table and forward facing seat. Ships electrical systems control panel.
To starboard aft of the saloon.
- Jabsco manual sea toilet.
- Washbasin with H&C pressurised water.
- Ventilation and light via an opening portlight.
To port and has a large double berth and ample storage space in various drawers, hanging locker, shelves and under the berth. Port light into the cockpit provides natural light.
Machinery & Propulsion
Powered by a Volvo Penta MD 2020 19hp 3 cylinder engine with sail drive to a 3 blade fixed prop.
- Engine new 2004.
- Last service April 2019.
- Engine serial No. 5102338760.
- Fresh water cooled via heat exchanger.
- Single lever morse engine controls.
- Rope cutter.
Rig & Sails
- Fractional rigged Kemp spar with double aft swept spreaders.
- Kemp boom.
- Stainless steel standing rigging. New 2017.
- Selden Furlex 204S headsail furling system. New 2017.
- Arun Sailmakers Dacron mainsail, 2007.
- Arun Sailmakers Genoa, 2007.
- Spare mainsail in fair condition.
- Arun Sailmakers cruising chute, 2001. Flown from a tack line for greater adjustability.
12v electrical system with distribution control panel at the navigation station.
- 2 x Lucas XV Supreme 12v 110amp/h domestic batteries. New 2015.
- 1 x Leisure GS-L26 12v 70amp/h engine battery. New 2015.
- 1 x spare GS Neptune 12v 70amp/h battery- Unused.
- 14v/60amp engine alternator.
- 240v shore power with dock cable.
- Sterling 100w invertor.
- Cetrek 240v automatic battery charger.
- VSR Switch Cluster battery management system.
- NASA battery monitor BMI.
- Sony Radio.CD player.
- 2 x saloon speakers.
systems & Tankage
- Webasto warm air diesel fired central heating for saloon and aft cabin. Heats the whole boat easily.
- Pressurised H&C water system.
- Calorifier tank with immersion heater.
- Hot water also via heat exchanger.
- 80L stainless steel fuel tank.
- 180L stainless steel water tank.
- 100L plastic holding tank - plumbed via seacock.
- Arun Sailmakers mainsail stack pack with lazy jacks.
- Arun Sailmakers Maroon sprayhood.
- Arun Sailmakers cockpit cover.
- Arun Sailmakers cockpit dodgers.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- Ocean Safety 6 person liferaft. New 2019, next service 2022.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- Manual ABC dry powder fire extinguisher.
- Manual foam fire extinguisher.
- Automatic CO2 fire extinguisher.
- 6 x Seago 270N lifejackets - require servicing.
- 6 x harnesses.
- 6 x harness attachment points.
- 2 x horseshoe lifebuoys (1 with light).
- Navigation lights including - Fwd deck level port and starboard and stern white, masthead tricolour, mast steaming and anchor lights.
- Plastimo inflatable rubber dinghy, 2008.
Good stability in all conditions, for which Westerly's are renown. White Magic is very responsive and is quick to reach her boat speed. As well as enjoying her sailing performance, we have really appreciated White Magicâ€™s comfortable â€œhome from homeâ€ qualities.
Known defects include; sail drive gaitor needs replacing, flares are out of date, fire extinguishers require servicing/replacing as necessary and lifejackets require servicing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.