'Cristal' is a stunning 3 cabin, 6 berth version of the highly acclaimed T50, built-in 2012 with the satin Walnut interior, Ivory leather upholstery, Teak cockpit and bathing platform. She's in lovely condition and lightly used with a great specification, including T-Class Air Con, Eberspacher heating, Hydraulic Passarelle, Bow thruster and Generator.
Her 2 x Volvo D9-575 engines will let her cruise at 22kts or full throtle at an exhilarating 30kts.
- LOA: 50ft 6in - 15.42m
- Beam: 15ft 7in - 4.78m
- Draft: 3ft 9in - 1.18m
- Displacement: 17,446kgs
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Hull, deck and superstructure GRP
- Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform
- Satin Walnut interior finish
Interior & Accommodation
Six berths in three separate cabins. Air Conditioning Class T. Eberspacher central heating. Satellite TV System to the three cabins.
- Large 'C' Shaped Saloon seating with coffee/dining table.
- A panoramic view all around.
- Linear style galley aft with black Corian work surfaces
- Good stowage space in way of Locker and cupboards
- Lower helm position situated to Starboard side with navigation and engine instruments
- Flybridge with upper helm position and large seating arrangement and sunbathing area. Navigation instruments are also repeated here
- Full-width owners master cabin with large offset double berth to Portside.
- Large hanging locker and cupboard space.
- Large en-suite heads with separate shower compartment
- Guest cabin forward with a large island bed, hanging lockers and good stowage
- En-suite access to heads and shower
- Twin over and under bunks in a separate cabin on Port side with good stowage
- One en suite heads in the master cabin
- One heads with en suite access from forward cabin
- Anchor and 60m chain
- Electric anchor windlass
- Solid Stainless steel handrails deck flybridge
- 5 x Stainless steel cleats to Port and Starboard side
- Hydraulic Crane/Passarelle
- Boarding ladder
- Bathing platform
- Full navigation lighting including mast anchor light and steaming light.
- 2 x Steering compasses, dual station.
- Raymarine E90 Colour Chart plotter/Radar at lower helm position.
- Raymarine E120W Colour Chart plotter/Radar at upper helm position.
- Raymarine Autopilot, dual station control displays.
- Raymarine DSC VHF dual station handsets.
- Raymarine log/speed/depth, dual station displays.
Machinery & Propulsion
- 2 x Volvo Penta D9-575hp inboard diesel engines with 2 x ZF reduction gearboxes
- Total Power: 1150hp
- Engine Hours: 495hrs approx
- 2 x Bronze rudders
- 2 x Nickel Aluminium four-bladed propellers
- Serviced annually
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots approx
- Maximum Speed: 30 knots approx
- 24v electrics throughout supplied by 2 banks of Heavy-duty 24v batteries which in turn are charged by the 24v engine alternators
- 240-volt shore power supply with ring mains and an inline 24v/30a battery charger
- 11kw Generator linked to ring mains and battery charger
- Bow Thruster
- DC/AC Inverter
- Seaplex management system
- Satellite TV System to three cabins
Plumbing & Tankage
- Fuel Capacity: 2110 litres (464 gallons) in two tanks
- Water Capacity: 430 litres (95 gallons)
- Electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pumps
- Boarding ladder
- Fire extinguishers
Currently not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1475 529975
The Yacht Harbour,
GB, PA16 0AW
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.