If you are considering a multipurpose fishing boat/cruiser but are looking for something a little more unique and substantial - this Rhea 750 is one of very few in UK waters and is admired by all.
Strong, fast and secure with deep walk around decks she has kept our small children safe and proven to be a capable and reliable weekender /day boat and angling platform.
Built to fish the wild tidal races of her native Brittany - her deep, safe walk-around deck and cosy secure wheelhouse will easily adapt to many roles.
|Sail Area||87.40 mÂ²|
Hull, Deck & Keel
- GRP Hull and Deck.
- Integral long keel for directional stability
- Steel Rudder
- Original NZ spec Rocna 10 kg anchor with 20m 8mm chain + 20m braid.
- Lifting engine cover on hydraulic rams- doubles as cockpit table.
- Port and Stbd deep side lockers /seats.
- Large lifting hatch to drain under deck stowage. (This is designed to be easily plumbed to create a live bait well)
- Moulded double forward facing seat at the bow with fitted cushion.
- Removable tiller at the stern with engine controls.
- All round wooden cap rails with grab rails all around and on cabin top.
- Fully enclosed fairleads to cleats (additional midships cleats).
- Substantial bow roller and king post at the bow.
- Recessed enclosed scuppers to sides and stern.
- Prop access hatch allows clearance of fouled shaft from the deck.
Interior & Accommodation
- 6" + stand up wheelhouse/galley with folding table and ample storage.
- Single gas hob plus sink above stowage drawers and lockers.
- Chart table by helm lifts to assist access to the lower cabin.
- V-berth below with infill to create a double berth. Opening port forward.
- Jabsco sea toilet below infill in the lower cabin.
- Standard Horizon CP180 plotter.
- Fishfinder module (through hull) integrated to plotter.
- Icom DSC VHF.Magnetic compass.
- Engine instruments and warnings
- 12" Raymarine Hybrid touch GPS Plotter and fish finder (Will take a radar if required in the future)
- List of Navigation Gear
Machinery & Propulsion
- Yanmar 4LHTA 240hp on straight shaft
- Trolling valve with control at stern allows slow speed fishing.
- Morse controls to the engine in the wheelhouse and at the stern.
- Outside Helm + Engine Controls
- Rope cutter on shaft.
- 2 x 110 a/hr batteries with isolator/splitter.(new 2013)
- Electric bilge pump.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Deck flood light and cabin lighting.
Plumbing & Tankage
- Water tank
- Fuel tank
- Hot & Cold water
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit Cushions
- 4 Man life raft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.