Princess 455 (Dinette version) was the forerunner to the Princess 470 and they share many of the same features. At 50ft (15.24m) LOA she is much more accommodating than her model suggests!. "Kelema" has been little used over the last few years and represents a good opportunity for a new owner.
Hull, Deck & Keel
Easily navigated side decks lead to the spacious foredeck, which is all secured by stainless steel pulpit and stainless steel stanchions. A solid single stainless steel guardrail and single stainless steel guard wire below.
- Deep V hull in white GRP.
- Superstructure in white GRP with non-skid.
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass.
- Double bow roller.
- CQR anchor and chain.
- Various warps and fenders.
- Bathing platform with stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Snap davits.
- Deck shower.
Interior & Accommodation
6 berths in total in 3 cabins, Kelema is the dinette version.
- New carpets and curtains throughout.
The owners cabin is luxurious to say the least with a king size double berth with an abundance of storage space in hanging lockers, drawers, shelves and under the double berth. There are port & stbd vanity units with pop up mirrors and lighting is provided by spot lights and natural light from the forward hatch.
Spacious en-suite heads with electric shower and toilet, wash basin built into a vanity unit with hot and cold pressurised water. Good storage space in the vanity unit above and below the wash basin and a mirror. Natural light via a port light and spot lights.
The guest cabin is to starboard and just aft of the forward cabin with 2 single berths in "U" shape which can pull together to form a double berth, hanging locker and drawers provide ample storage space, natural light by to port lights and spotlights.
To port with an electric shower manual Jabsco toilet and a wash basin with hot & cold pressurised water. Good storage in lockers and shelves and natural light is provided by a port light and spot lights.
The galley is to port with a 2 burner gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer
and stainless double steel sink with hot & cold pressurised water.
Good natural light via 3 port lights and spotlights.
The table offers seating for 4 people.
The saloon is accessed direct from the aft cockpit via sliding doors and giving great all round visibility, it is also home to the helm position on the starboard side. There is a table and settee seating 4 people.
The crew cabin is accessed via a lazarette hatch on the aft deck with steps down to 2 single berths, manual heads and wash basin with hot & cold pressurised water.
The flybridge is accessed from the aft deck, port side via a ladder and hatch.
- Autohelm electric compass.
- 2 x Plastimo magnetic compasses.
- Autohelm echosounder.
- Raymarine depth/speed/log.
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot.
- Ratheon Radar.
- Rudder angle indicator.
Machinery & Propulsion
Powered by 2 Volvo Penta TAMD72A 430hp marine diesel engines with shaft drive.
- Fresh water cooled via heat exchangers.
- Hydraulic wheel steering from the inside helm position and the flybridge.
- Electric throttle controls.
- Electric trim tabs.
- Hydraulic gearboxes.
- Water shaft lubrication.
- Engines fully serviced by professional engineer and hardly used since.
There are 24v electrics throughout which is supplied by two banks of 12v batteries which in turn are charged by the engine alternators.
- 240v shore supply ring mains system with inline battery charging facility.
- 2 x engine start batteries.
- Generator battery.
- Bow thruster battery 12v 70ah.
- Stern thruster battery 12v 70ah.
- Shore power with cable.
- Eberspacher 8000W diesel fired hot air heating for all cabins.
- Air conditioning (may require servicing due to lack of use).
- Pressurised H&C water system.
- Shore power.
- 240v internal ring main.
- 2 x 1000L stainless steel fuel tanks with level indicators.
- 750L stainless steel water tank with level indicator.
- 250L desalination tank.
- 500L stainless steel black water tank.
- Owen Sailmakers aft cockpit cover.
- Owen Sailmakers windscreen cover.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
- Navigation lights.
- Automatic engine fire extinguisher
- 3 x automatic electric bilge pumps.
- Avon 2.4m inflatable RIB.
- Suzuki 2.3ho outboard. New.
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.