The Nimbus 380 Commander is a purposeful coastal cruiser, built to a high standard by this well renowned Swedish builder. Ideal for someone looking for quality and all weather performance.
Semi Displacement hull with flybridge. 4/6 Berths in two cabins plus saloon. Volvo 2 x 260hp diesel engines. Heating, good instrumentation and well maintained.
LOA - 11.50m
Draft - 1.10m
Displacement - 9000kgs
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Semi displacement deep V.
- Britania blue hull.
- White superstructure with Nimbus decals.
- Teak laid cockpit, side deck, stern deck, bathing platform, foredeck and flybridge.
Walk round teak laid side deck accessed via two steps from the secure cockpit or via the wheelhouse. Solid stainless steel side deck rail for security.
Good sized secure cockpit with teak floor. Two large floor hatches to access engines, steering and other systems. Accessed from the stern via solid GRP door moulding from a good sized teak decked bathing platform with teak topped seats/storage lockers port and starboard.
Flybridge accessed via teak stepped stair. teak flybridge floor with helm to port, seating to starboard and a table. Stainless steel instrument mast. Access to the lower helm position is via a perspex covered hatchway.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with deck mounted foot controls. Also operated from the pilot house console.
- Stainless steel Anchor with 54m of chain.
- Anchor well leads to a solid moulded bow protrusion which houses the anchor roller.
- Removable cockpit table
- Cockpit shower.
- 4 x fenders with stainless steel storage at the stern.
- Mooring warps.
- Teak outboard bracket.
- Simrad 12" NSS EVO3 chart plotter with Wifi connectivity.
- Simrad RS90 VHF black box with accompanying HS90 handset and speaker. New 2017.
- Volvo speed/log. New 2017.
- Magnetic steering compass.
- Clock and Barometer.
Interior & Accommodation
4 + 2 berths in two cabins plus saloon. Separate heads with shower and electric toilet.
- Upholstery - Blue Alcantara.
- Curtains - Nimbus.
- 1.98m headroom approx..
Saloon / Galley
Entering through the sliding stern door - Linear Galley to starboard with saloon seating area to port with table. The table lowers to form an occasional double berth.
- ENO gas hob, oven and grill.
- Isotherm front loading fridge/freezer.
- Galley sink with pressurised H&C water.
Up one step from the saloon.
Being raised there is good visibility. The helm station with captains chair and instrumentation is situated to starboard, opposite is a two person bench seat and chart table. There are side opening doors port and starboard for direct access to the side deck.
- Jabsco electric toilet
- Separate shower cubicle.
- Wash basin with pressurised H&C water.
En-suite forward cabin with large double V berth (2,0m) and hanging lockers. There is also a small settee.
Double berth with hanging lockers and a small settee.
Machinery & Propulsion
2 Volvo D4 260hp shaft driven diesel engines installed under the aft cockpit floor. The two large cockpit floor lids open to provide access and a way for the engines to be removed.
- Starboard engine No. 2004010604
- Port engine No. 2004010494
- Volvo EVC engine controls.
- 4 blade bronze propellers. NEW starboard prop 2019.
- Cruising Speed - 18 knots approx.
- Maximum Speed - 26 knots approx.
- Bennet Trim Tabs.
- Sleipner Bow Thruster.
Eberspacher diesel fired warm air central heating.
- 240v shore power with dock cable.
- 4 x domestic batteries.
- 2 x engine batteries.
- Crabtree Starbreaker consumer unit in pilot house with RCD protected circuits.
- Battery charger.
- Engine alternator.
Plumbing & Tankage
- Fuel - 750L ina single stainless steel tank.
- Water - 450L in two stainless steel tanks.
- Holding tank - 50L.
- H&C pressurised water system.
- Isotemp hot water calorifier with immersion heater.
- Water also heated via engine heat exchanger.
- H&C cockpit shower.
- Sony stereo system.
- Finlux TV & Glomex aerial and controller. New 2017.
- Flybridge dodgers.
- Flybridge concole cover.
- Seat cover.
- Wheel cover.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- Ocean Safety 6 person valise Ocean liferaft. New 2017.
- RescueMe EPIRB1. New 2017.
- 3 x fire extinguishers.
- Fog horn.
- Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- Navigation lights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.