A popular and robust British centre cockpit cruiser from the much admired Moody stable, ideal for a couple with guests or a small family. She will look after well offshore thanks to her stability, ballast ratio and easily managed sail area and rig - an excellent all round cruising yacht said Sailing Today.
Much updated in present ownership.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- GRP Hull in White with Moody striping
- GRP centre cockpit deck with moulded non slip.
- Fin keel with skeg hung rudder.
- Keel bolts replaced 2012
- Wheel steering and Binnacle in centre cockpit.
- Binnacle mounted cockpit table
- Self draining anchor locker
- Manual Anchor Windlass
- 2 x Lewmar twin speed primary winches in the cockpit.
- Stem fitting bow roller.
- Anchor and chain
- 5 x Lewmar single winches, comprising; 4 x single halyard winch on the mast and 1 in the cockpit
- Jammers and cleats
- Deck and fore hatch
- Lockers in the deck
- Genoa Tracks
Interior & Accommodation
Teak interior. 6 Berths in two cabins plus the Saloon. LED Lighting throughout. 6' Headroom
- Blue upholstery
- 2 Full length single berths
- Saloon table
- Drinks stowage.
- Lockers either side ( Both open and closed)
- L Shaped galley to starboard extending aft through corridor to aft cabin.
- Stainless steel sink
- Flavel Vannessa 2 Burner hob with oven and grill.
- 12v refrigerated cool box.
- Hot and cold water throughout
- Navigation area aft of the saloon, to the port side, with chart table, chart stowage, instrumentation and electrical switch panel.
- Carpeted cabin with V Berth and an infill to provide a double berth.
- Wardrobe and cupboard.
- Accessed via a corridor with Wet locker from the saloon past the Galley.
- Double berth to port and seating to Starboard.
- Bedside locker.
- Situated to Port
- Jabsco Par Marine WC
- Hand basin
- Shower with H&C water.
- Steering Compass
- Icom IC-M423 VHF at Chart Table (2012) with Icom command mike,
- Radio extension for cockpit.
- Raymarine GPS and Plotter RL70C at Chart Table
- Autopilot 6000 at Chart Table
- Furuno 1621 at Chart Table
- B&G Speed / Log / Wind Direction & Speed.
- Raymarine Plotter
Machinery & Propulsion
- Thorneycroft T90 4 cyl 35 hp
- 2 Blade prop (2015)
- New Stern Gland (2015)
- Rope stripper
- New Fuel pump in 2017
- New lifting pump (2017)
Rig & Sails
- Mast head rigged Aluminium Mast and Boom by Kemps.
- Furlex Roller Furling gear.
- Fixed Backstay
- S/S 1 x 19 Standing Rigging
- Forestay replaced 2012 when Furlex furling gear fitted.
- Spinnaker Pole
- Slab reefed Dacron mainsail with stack pack and lazy jacks.
- Dacron Genoa.
- Nylon Cruising Chute
- Dacron working jib
- Storm headsail
- Spare Genoa.
- 2 x 210 ah Domestic Batteries (2018)
- 1 x 110 ah Engine Battery.
- Shore power
- Victron Battery Charger
Plumbing & Tankage
- 40 gal in 2 x interconnected water tanks
- 1 x 35 gal Fuel tank
- Hot & Cold water
- Cockpit cover
- Horseshoe life bouy
- Liferaft in transom cradle (requires servicing)
- Life Jackets
- Flares (as seen)
- EPIRB (Requires servicing)
- Winch handles
- Transom Boarding ladder
- Avon Tender
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.