The Moody 33CC is a well thought of cruising yacht with great accommodation. There are 7 berths in two separate cabins. The boat has a large deep centre cockpit and is an excellent safe family boat. Well maintained with a fully over hauled engine and fuel system 2019, new standing rigging 2017, new roller reefing 2014 and sails 2013. Professional repaint paid for, being done this winter. Ready for 2020
She is in the process of being repainted Burgundy so will look amazing!
Hull, Deck & Keel
- The hull is GRP and painted Burgundy. She is being professionally repainted for 2020 season.
- The deck and superstructure are in off white GRP.
- Fin keel with skeg hung rudder.
- Wheel steering.
- Deep secure centre style cockpit with separate aft cabin.
Easily navigated wide sidedecks lead to the spacious foredeck which is secured by a stainless steel pulpit, alloy stanchions and double stainless steel guardwires and stainless steel quarter pushpits.
- SL Electric anchor windlass with Up & Down foot controls.
- 35lb CQR anchor with 90m galvanised calibrated chain (40 fathoms).
- As new Whitlock steerling pedastel with morse control gear and throttle lever. Stainless steel whitlock wheel with leather cover.
- Sprayhood in good condition (New 2014).
- 3 x mast winches,
- 2 x Harken two speed self tailing Genoa sheet winches. New 2015
- Roller reefing headsail winch.
- NASA echosounder (2016).
- NASA speed & log (2016).
- NASA wind instruments (2018).
- Autohelm ST4000 autopilot.
- SAILOR S.P Radio TYPE R109.
- Shore Line Compact WR VHF.
- Garmin GPS120.
- Cetrec binnacle compass.
- Deck and masthead navigation lighting.
- Nauticalia brass clock and barometer (high Quality).
Machinery & Propulsion
- Thronycroft 37hp marine diesel engine with shaft drive to a 3 blade fixed prop.
- Fresh & sea water cooled via Bowman heat exchanger.
- Engine rebuilt 2019.
- Engine serviced by knowledgeable owner. Always winterised including oil change when laying up.
interior & Accommodation
V berth with infill forming a large double berth. Good general storage, large central deck hatch and two small opening hatches for light and ventilation.
- Eberspacher 4kw warm air central heating 2015
- Nauticalia brass clock and barometer (high Quality).
Situated between the forecabin and saloon and extending across the full width of the vessel. Marine heads to stbd and sink to port; the heads are very large and have H & C water and shower.
To starboard is a good sized U shaped seating area with table which lowers to form a double berth. Opposite the seating is the Galley.
Linea galley to port with ample work surface and storage. Stainless steel sink with pressurised hot and cold water system. with 2 burner cooker with oven, sink with H & C water and a Coleman chest type fridge.
- Coleman chest fridge.
- New gimballed cooker with 2 burners and oven 2014.
- New calorifier with immersion heater 2014.
Quarter berth & Navigation area
Accessed from the cockpit is a separate aft cabin with two good sized single berths and a central vanity area.
The interior of the boat has been well maintained over her years and she benefits from recent upholstery and original unspoilt timberwork.
Rig & Sails
- Proctor silver anodised spars.
- Stainless steel standing rigging replaced 2018.
- Z-Spars roller reefing and new forestay 2014.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Owen Sailmakers mainsail.
- Owen Sailmakers furling Genoa, 2013.
- Spinnaker, 2013. Little used.
- The 12v ships electrical system is controlled from a switch panel in the saloon and is powered by 3 batteries.
- BEP Marine switch panel, rewired 2018.
- 1 x 12v 110ah engine start battery.
- 2 x 12v domestic batteries.
- Lucas 110ah alternator charges batteries.
- Sterling 20amp battery charger (2018).
- Shore power with cable.
- 60ah engine alternator.
- Tevion CD / Radio.
Plumbing & Tankage
- Ebersbacher 4kw heating system, 2015.
- Sprayhood in good condition - 2014.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- British Waterways canal safety certificate is up to date and all systems compliant 2019.
- Various Fire Extinguishers (may need servicing).
- Fire Blanket.
- Fog Horn.
- Deck and masthead navigation lights.
- Avon Redcrest dinghy (by separate negotiation).
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing at the moment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.