This Moody 31MK II is a Bill Dixon, Marine Projects build and is offered to the market in good condition and well worth travelling to view.
With double forward and double aft, this comfortable yacht is suitable for the single-handed sailor as well as those wishing to sail with a couple of friends without intrusion.
A 2014 survey is available for serious prospective buyers.
- LOA - 9.37m - 30'7"
- LWL - 7.74m - 25'4"
- Draft - 1.52m - 5'
- Beam - 3.23m - 10'6"
- Displacement - 4521Kg - 9966lb
Hull, Deck & Keel
- GRP HULL
- Iron Ballast Fin Keel
- Simpson Lawrence Manual Windlass
- 8 Fenders
- Jackstays port and starboard
- LED Deck Lights
- Self-draining locker on the foredeck with a hinged cover containing Bruce 10 kg Anchor with c17m 8mm galvanised chain and 40m 14mm multi-plait warp
- 2 x Butane cylinders in dedicated and vented aft locker compartment
- 2 x Lewmar 8 Single Speed Halyard
- 2 x Lewmar ST40 Self Tailing 2 Sped Sheet Winches
- 2 x Lewmar 8 Single Speed Spinnaker Winches
- 1 x Lewmar 8 Single Speed Mast Winch
- Mainsheet Traveller with 4:1 purchase
- Port and Stbd Genoa cars adjustable from the cockpit
- Forward Cars on cabin roof for No 3 Genoa
- Deck organisers and 10 Spinlock XAS clutches - new 2016
- Lazy Jacks
- Raymarine i70 Speed/Depth & multifunction
- USB Blue Sea Outlets at chart table and berths
- Silva Cockpit repeater integrated with Plotter
- Plastimo Bulkhead Steering Compass
- Autohelm 2000 tiller pilot with wind vane
- Navigation lights (LED)
- Standard Horizon Gx2200E AIS/GPS/DSC VHF Radio with a cockpit extension speaker
- Raymarine E7 MFD Hybrid touch colour plotter with AIS feed on radio
Interior & Accommodation
'Hiffy' is finished in teak veneered and solid hardwood.
She offers a configuration of Six berths over three cabins all with storage space below including Main Saloon.
All wooden surfaces are satin varnished and in excellent condition.
- Soft Furnishings in good condition
- There are Single berths on each side of the main cabin
- A drop-leaf table embracing the mast compression post
- L- Shaped Galley
- Circular Stainless Steel Sink
- Cool Box with 12V Waeco Cold Machine
- Calorifier with 240v immersion heater (replaced 2013)
- Water Tank Capacity - 30 gallons
- Plastimo Atlantic Gimballed Gas Cooker with two burners, oven and grill
- Hot and Cold Electric Pumped water
- Wood Grating at the shower drain
- Electric Discharge Pump
- Jabsco Sea Toilet pumps overboard or to holding tank where an electric macerator pump empties the tank as required
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo Penta 2003 28hp series three-cylinder diesel engine
- Raw water cooling
- Serviced Annually
- Volvo Reversing gearbox
- Bronze 'P' bracket
- Cutlass Bearing, shaft log â€“ 2007
- Packing replaced every other year
Rig & Sails
- Furlex Headsail Furling System with twin grove foil
- Masthead Sloop Rig
- Kemp Mast and Boom
- Telescopic Spinnaker Pole
- Standing Rigging is mainly 7mm 1 x 19 stainless steel with swaged ends and toggled bottle screws
- Running Rigging/Halyards and Primary Sheets led aft to the cockpit Single Line Mainsail slab reefing from Cockpit
- Furling Genoa - Owen Sails, DCX Tri-Radial with foam luff and UV Blockade - New 2016
- No 2 - Saturn - with window - v.good
- No 3 - Saturn - v.good
- Genoa No 1 - Saturn â€“ Fair
- Genoa No 1 - lightweight â€“ Fair
- Main - Owen Sails - 2+2 batten, DCX Race Square, New 2015
- Main - Lucas â€“ Fair
- Spinnaker - Saturn - v.Good
- Spinnaker - Saturn - Lightweight - v.Good
- 240V Mains Supply System with shore supply socket.
- Galvanic isolator with RCD.
- Sterling Power Pro Split R System
- 12V engine Batteries also charged, supplied and conditioned by sterling power pro charge ultra system when connected to shore power
- 12v DC system with 2 x 110 amp batteries located in dedicated compartments under the aft cabin berths
- Pioneer Radio/CD Player/DAB
Plumbing & Tankage
- Coldwater tank (stored below the starboard main cabin berth)
- Fuel Tank 20 gal (stored in the forward area of cockpit locker)
- Eberspacher Airtronic temperature-controlled heating system with outlets in heads and saloon
- 240V immersion coil gives hot water when Marina Berthed in addition to engine heater water.
- Acrylic Spray Hood
- Boom cover
- Dodgers - 2015
- LPG Gas Alarm
- Fire Blanket
- 2 x Fire Extinguishers
- Engine compartment extinguisher
- 2 x Horseshoe Lifebelts
- 1 X floating light
- 8 X Fenders
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Jackstays port and starboard
- Seago 2.4m Airdeck Inflatable Dinghy Honda 2.3 hp Outboard available by separate negotiation
- Bruce 10 kg Anchor with c17m 8mm galvanised chain and 40m 14mm multi plait warp
2014 Survey Available
All the very minor items were attended to. Also, the boat was substantially upgraded, new sails, heater, electronics in current ownership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1475 529975
The Yacht Harbour,
GB, PA16 0AW
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.