Bill Dixon designed Custom built 3 cabin, 2 heads, centre cockpit family cruiser based on the Moody 471 hull and fitted out by Osmotec and Blue Chip Marine at Hamble Point Marina.
The boat has been built by acknowledged professionals from 'keel to truck' here at Hamble Point, experienced and highly regarded craftsmen have been engaged to produce the bespoke custom interior desired by the owners of this boat.
Sadly the owner was not able to see his desired boat come to fruition and has brought her to market after a short sea trial to ensure all is satisfactory for the new owners.
This is a great opportunity to buy a recognised modern classic with easy, stiff and stable cruising performance, married with modern and up to date equipment to enhance the enjoyment of short handed secure cruising.
Having a boat with up to date equipment and systems including over Â£10,000.00 worth of Raymarine equipment is reassuring when one wants to set sail.
hull deck & keel
- Single laminate GRP hull and deck in white gelcoat
- Blue hull striping
- White superstructure
- Teak laid decks
- Composite mid length lead/iron keel
- Skeg hung rudder
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
- Double guardwires with side gates
- Stern boarding ladder
- 8 robust mooring points (Bitts)
- Water fuel & waste access points
- 7 x Opening Lewmar hatches for ventilation
- 2 x Harken 44 halyard winches (1 is electric)
- 2 x Harken 66 primary winches
- 2 x Harken 55 secondary winches
- Winch handle pockets
- Spinlock camcleats for rope management
- Lewmar folding stainless steel wheel
- Side Power bow thruster control
- Folding cockpit table
- 4 x cockpit drains
- Manual bilge pump
- Engine start panel
- Lewmar Delta anchor with 50m chain and 20m warp
- Twin bow roller
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with warping drum
- Self draining anchor locker
- Staysail anchorage point
- Genoa tracks (adjustable)
- 2 x Dorade vents
Interior & Accommodation
Beautifully crafted and finished teak interior by renowned yacht cabinet maker Robert Leach-Lewis. The quality and finish of the interior is an absolute delight and be-fitting of a yacht of this pedigree.
- 'L' Shaped wrap around *( the saloon table ) settee to port with storage out board.
- Contemporary and smart saloon table
- Settee to Starboard
- Storage cupboards out board
- Storage under settees
Sea worthy galley to starboard with working surfaces outboard and inboard ensuring the galley can be used safely at sea and that the cook can be secure as they work.
- Corian worksurface
- Wallas diesel fed convection cooker and hob
- Vitrifrigo fridge
- Vitrifrigo 3 drawer freezer
- Storage above and below worksurface
- Chart table with storage and navigators seat
- Master battery switch and 12v control panel
- Webasto central heating control
- Sterling battery monitor
- Bilge pump control
- Large double 'V' Berth
- Storage comprising hanging lockers and shelf lockers
- Large ensuite heads with manual WC
- Stand up shower
- Wash basin
- 2 x Bunks, the upper one having the ability to hinge up and away to create a spacious single cabin.
- Ample Storage comprising cupboard, shelves and cave lockers.
- Power sockets
master ensuite cabin aft
A genuinely beautiful and spacious full beam aft owner's suite with huge island bed, stunning ensuite and masses of storage.
- Large island bed
- Vanity table
- Sofa seat
- Ensuite with WC washbasin and shower
- Wonderful ventilation
- Fitted carpets
- VHF Cockpit speaker
- Raymarine Hybridtouch plotter
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine Echosounder
- Raymarine Wind speed and Direction
- Raymarine Log and Speed
- Autopilot Head ( Unit to be installed )
- Raymarine VHF with fist mic.
- Fusion MS/750 Stereo
- Raymarine Hybrid touch plotter
- Raymarine Multi function Display
- All Raymarine Instrumentation current, newly installed and warranted.
Machinery & Propulsion
- Yanmar 4LE - HTE 4 Cylinder 127hp Diesel driving a straight shaft to folding Gori prop via an Aqua-Drive flexible coupling ensuring a smoother and quieter drive.
- Bow thruster - Side Power
- Indirect cooling with heat exchange. Sealed cooling unit and ability to supply hot water.
- 55 litre twin coil calorifier (Hot water tank). 8 litre accumulator tank.
- Hydraulic steering with wheel in centre cockpit.
- Webasto warm air heating system
Rig & Sails
- Selden Keel stepped Mast head 2 spreader ( Slight sweep back ) Cutter rigged Aluminium mast and boom with solid kicker.
- Selden Roller furling foil.
- Stack Pack Mainsail.
- Slab reefing led back to the cockpit.
- Mainsail by Crusader. 2019
- Roller Furling Genoa by Crusader. 2019
- Stainless steel Continuous standing rigging.
- 12v onboard system with switch panel at chart table
- Battery isolators at chart table
- Battery monitoring system (Sterling)
- Engine start 110ah
- Domestic 110ah
- Bow thruster 110ah
- 230v AC power system
- Multiple domestic power sockets throughout interior
- Charging via shower power and alternator
Plumbing & Tankage
- Water tank
- Fuel tank
- Fuel & Water gauges
- Hot & Cold water (engine water heating and electric immersion)
- Cockpit shower
- Watermaker (repeat)
- Fusion MS-750 stereo headunit
- Saloon speakers
- Cockpit speakers
- Main sail cover with lazy jacks
- Wheel and binnacle cover
- Winch handles
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.