The LM32 is a well respected, high quality, Danish built motor sailor with the excellent seagoing capability and spacious accommodation. This boat has been well maintained by the current and previous owners.
Hull, Deck & Keel
Easily navigated side decks, secured by stainless steel pulpit, stainless steel stanchions and double guard wires.
- The hull and superstructure are in off-white GRP.
- The deck in pale grey GRP.
- Fin keel with encapsulated ballast.
- Semi balanced rudder.
- Wheel steering in the pilot house and cockpit.
- Single bow roller.
- Lofrans Cayman 88 1000w electric anchor windlass with warping drum, remote and foot controls.
- 15kg CQR anchor with 55m of 10mm chain.
- 15kg Danforth anchor.
- 9 x mooring warps.
- 9 x fenders.
- 6 x mooring cleats
- Stern boarding ladder.
- 2 x Meissner 18, 2 speed, halyard winches.
- 2 x Gibb 40 STA, single speed, self tailing, primary winches.
- 2 x winch handles.
- FCC Precision clock & barometer.
- ICOM IC-M411 DSC VHF in wheelhouse.
- Garmin GPSMAP 182c pilot house & cockpit.
- NAVICO DS200 echosounder in pilot house.
- Autohelm 2000 autopilot in pilot house.
- Silva 100 compass in pilot house.
- Sumlog SL speed/log in pilot house.
- Tactick mn100-2 wind speed/direction.
Interior & Accommodation
5 berths in total. V berth in foreward cabin, two settee berths fitted with lee cloths in the saloon, one of which converts to a double.
- The interior wood is varnished Teak.
- Blue upholstery.
- 1.85m headroom.
- Good locker and general storage throughout.
- Eberspacher Airtronic D5 heating with vents in all cabins.
Double V berth.
The saloon is bright and spacious with a single settee berth to port and starboard. The starboard one will also convert to a double if required. Folding leaf table.
The linear galley is on the port side in the wheelhouse.
- Sink with pressurised cold water system.
- Manual fresh water backup.
- Flavel B70C cooker with 2 burners, oven and grill.
- Electrolux RM4271 mini domestic style fridge which can be run on 12v, 240v or gas.
Separate heads compartment.
- Slide out wash hand basin with Whale Flipper manual cold water pump.
- Jabsco manual marine flushing toilet.
In addition there is an ingenious folding cockpit table which together with the full cockpit enclosure and cockpit cushions is perfect for alfresco dining.
Machinery & Propulsion
Bukh DV36 SME 36hp inboard 3 cylinder marine diesel engine with sail drive to a 3 blade fixed prop.
- Serviced Apr 2019. New oil and fuel filters, new oil, new air filter.
- Single lever morse engine controls.
- Engine consumption approx. 2.5Lt/h giving a range of approx. 400nM.
- Vetus 55kgf bow thruster.
Rig & Sails
Sparlight Masthead aluminium spar.
- Stinaless steel standing rigging.
- Braid on braid running rigging.
- Slab reefing mainsail with lazy jacks which partially reefs from the cockpit.
- Furlex Genoa roller reefing system.
- Aluminium whisker pole.
- Parker and Kay mainsail, Dacron.
- Nicholson Hughs Genoa, Dacron.
- Quay Sails No.2, Dacron.
- Ratsey and Lapthorn No.3, Dacron.
- 12v ships electrical system.
- 2 x Power Plus 12v 110ah domestic batteries - 2017.
- 1 x Numax 12v 100ah engine start battery - 2017.
- 230v shore power with dock cable.
- Sterling Intelligent Pro Charge battery charger.
- Engine alternator. Checked and rebuilt 2019.
- Solar charging.
- Separate domestic and engine circuits.
- Silver Crest stereo with internal speakers.
Plumbing & Tankage
- 200L fuel.
- 200L water.
- 65L holding tank.
- Cockpit cover.
- Cockpit tent.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- 2 x fire extinguishers. Fire Chief in cockpit and ANAF in saloon.
- 2 jack stays.
- 2 harness points.
- Lalizas life link.
- Navigation lights.
- 2.3m Waveco dinghy - 2017.
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.