The LM30 offers so much in terms of boating enjoyment with all the benefits a wheelhouse yacht brings
The side decks are wide enough to move fore and aft easily, although anchor and mooring line handling are virtually the only reason to need to go forward, with all sail controls led aft.
Her designers have made really good use of the space available by designing the wheelhouse and cockpit to be an integral part of the accommodation.
- LOA 9.35
- LWL 8.00
- Beam 3.05
- Draft 1.50
- Displacement 4,990 kg
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Hull colour is off white/blue with blue striping.
- Deck off white.
- Superstructure, Off white Grey.
- Fin keel with skeg hung rudder.
- Wheel house and aft cockpit.
- Preventative Epoxy applied in 1997
- Stainless steel pulpit and push-pit with rope gate at stern.
- Double guardrails
- Folding Stainless steel stern ladder for boarding and swimming
- Cockpit tent
- Cockpit tonneau cover.
- 2 x S/S 2 speed Anderson Halyard winches
- 2 x S/S 2 speed Anderson sheet winches
- Winch handles
Interior & Accommodation
The fore-cabin, separated from the heads has a double berth with a wardrobe containing hanging space and shelves opposite the heads which has a slide out washbasin.
A step up from the saloon leads through a sliding door to the wheelhouse with helm and galley.
The helm has an ingenious pull out â€˜matesâ€™ seat with a sliding Perspex hatch above the helm position. The cockpit offers extra room with comfortable lounging and all round visibility, together with space for six around the foldaway dining table. Huge locker space under the cockpit seating.
5 berths in total comprising 2 Doubles and 1 single. You could also sleep 2 in the cockpit (heating vent to cockpit)
Beige upholstery / Mahogany interior
- The saloon is closed off from the fore-cabin with a concertina door and from the wheelhouse with a mahogany sliding door. The settees in the saloon convert to a single and a double
- Flavel Vanessa 2 burner cooker and grill with Oven.
- Pressurised cold water.
- Isotherm refrigerator - Isotherm 185/S
- In the wheelhouse at the helm
- Double V Berth
- Heads with RM69 WC
- Navico RT6500 VHF Radio in wheel house
- Garmin GPS Map 215 in wheelhouse (2001)
- Autohelm ST50
- Echosounder in wheelhouse (1997)
- Raymarine ST60 Speedo/Log in wheelhouse (2014)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind direction / wind speed in wheelhouse (2009)
- Autohelm 2000 pilot in wheel house
- Silva 100 in wheelhouse ( 1984 )
Machinery & Propulsion
The Bukh engine is installed in a separate moulded GRP engine box that forms a watertight bulkhead around the engine.
There is also secondary soundproofing to the interior of this box,which gives an unusually quiet engine installation.
Bukh DV36 SME 91983/4) 36hp.
Morse controls to throttle & F/R gear.
3 Bladed fixed prop ( 2 bladed folding Gori propellor also available if required )
3 cylinders providing very smooth running.
Sea Water cooled
Rig & Sails
- Aluminium mast and boom by John Masts of Denmark.
- Stainless steel rigging (2009) and terylene running rigging with all halyards and control lines led aft.to the cockpit.
- Selden Furlex 200 S Roller furling headsail gear (2009)
- Aluminium Spinnaker pole and mast track.
- Bi Radial Roller reefing genoa by Crusader (2008) Slab reefing
- Mainsail by J.R. Williams.
- Mainsail cover.
- Aerogen wind generator.
- 2 x 110ah 12v Domestic Batteries.
- 1 x 110ah 12v Engine Battery.
- 50a Alternator
- Lucas Marine LM109 (10a) 240v Battery charger
- Sterling marine universal 4 step alternator booster
- LINK 10 Battery monitor to domestic batteries, measures volts, amps charge/discharge, amp hours charge/discharge, % capacity remaining.
Plumbing & Tankage
- Water tank 200 L
- Fuel tank 200 L
- Cockpit Tent
- Variety of flares.
- 3 x Bilge pumps ( 2 manual diaphragm type & 1 Electric )
- Fire blanket
- Fire extinguishers ( 2 manual powder & 1 Auto halon in engine compartment
- 1 x Horseshoe life buoy type1
- Nav lights ( 1 x port starboard / 1 x stern / 1 x M/H tri colour )
- Bosuns chair
- Winch handles
- 35 Ib CQR Main anchor with 50 metres of 8mm chain.
- 15 Ib CQR kedge anchor with 5 metres of 8mm chain
- and 50 metres of 14mm anchor plait warp.
- Lofrans Project 1000 Electric windlass to bow roller.
- Foredeck remote control as well as wheel house control with chain counter.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.