One of the very last of the iconic Hanse 470's ever built and a really lovely example. A tall easily handled rig provides fast passage making speeds to eat up the miles and a seriously impressive program of upgrades in the last couple of years means she is VERY much ready to go.
New sails including main, jib, code zero, gennaker and storm jib, new Raymarine navigation suite, new hull wrap in stunning dark grey, new generator plus more.
The upgraded Cherry wood cabinetry, twinned with dark teak flooring creates a light interior space to increase the enjoyment of time spent cruising.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Grey gel coated Hull with white hull stripes. Vinyl wrapped for style and protection (2018)
- Hand laid balsa cored hull with structural bulkheads.
- Epoxy vinylester outer laminates for additional strength and osmosis prevention.
- Galvanised steel structural sub-frame system
- Hand laid White gel-coat deck with balsa core. Teak side decks and coach roof and cockpit sole.
- Cast iron Keel mounted through structural sub-frame for massive strength.
- Semi balanced Rudder with self aligning needle bearings.
- 12v Electric windlass with hand held wired control windlass
- 25 kg Delta Anchor with 60m of 10mm chain
- 2 x Lewmar 54 AEST electric primary winches
- 2 x Lewmar manual secondary winches
- 2 x 6 Spinlock jammer banks for rope holding
- Numerous opening deck hatches
- Large cockpit lazarette locker
- Large anchor locker
- Genoa Tracks
- Composite steering wheels - Black (2020)
- Rope tidy bag by primary winch
- Stainless steel cockpit table
- Side gates to guardrails for easier side access
- 6 x Mooring cleats including mid ships.
Interior & Accommodation
Caroline, being one of the last Hanse 470's built, enjoys all of the model improvements generated since conception in 2007. Chunky sofa style seating, solid moulded Corian galley surface and lots of other little touches make the interior feel very nice indeed.
- Twin Eberspacher heating systems keep it cosy.
- All lights LED for economy and battery management (2020)
- Upholstery in smart Grey
- Interior Blinds
- B1 Layout
- 2 seater sofa on Starboard side
- L Shaped seating on Port side around large cherry wood saloon table.
- Useful higher level storage lockers and cupboards
- Blind set with fly screens
- Large L Shaped galley to Starboard
- Corian moulded galley surface
- 130 litre Top loading door fridge with front door access
- Miele Microwave
- Gas Oven with 3 Burner stove top
- Cupboard and drawer storage.
- Chart table with lifting lid providing chart and equipment storage.
- 12v switching panel
- 230v switching panel
- A1 Owners cabin
- Large island bed with storage underneath
- En-suite heads/shower cubicle
- Wardrobe and Cupboard space
- C1 Layout
- 2 x Large double aft cabins
- Storage wardrobes and cupboards.
- Large heads/shower cubicle on port side of saloon
- Shower separated y screen from heads/wash basin area,
- Steering Compass in Cockpit
- Raymarine VHF at chart table and cockpit speaker (2020)
- Repeaters to all instruments below at Chart table unless noted
- Raymarine GPS (2020)
- Raymarine Echosounder (2020)
- Raymarine Autopilot with remote (2020)
- Raymarine Radar (2018) - Cockpit
- Raymarine Speed / Log (2020)
- Independent Raymarine Chart plotter in cockpit (2020)
- Raymarine Wind direction & Speed (2020)
- Digital Barometer (2018)
- AIS Transponder
Machinery & Propulsion
- Yanmar 4JH4-TE (Last service March 2020) - 225 hours
- Yanmar Sail Drive (Oil change November 2020)
- 3 Blade folding prop
- Swing thruster RMC Bow thruster
- Eberspacher Heating
- Fischer Panda 5000i Generator in cockpit locker, 2018 (27 hours)
- Engine service spares
Rig & Sails
- Selden Fractional Rigged Aluminium Mast & Boom
- Selden MDS Car Slide system for Mainsail
- 3 Mast Steps
- Selden Furlex Roller Furler
- Bespoke Bowsprit (2018)
- Backstay adjuster
- Selden Rodkicker Vang
- Detachable inner forestay for Storm Jib (2018)
- Removable check stays (For use when Storm jib set ) 2018
- Spare Spinnaker Halyard (2018)
- Spare Main Halyard (Dyneema) (2018)
- Sheets for both code zero & assymetric (1 set for both purposes)
- Dolphin Sails Triradial Main (2018)
- Dolphin Sails Triradial Self tacking headsail (2018)
- Dolphin Sails Code Zero (2018)
- Assymetric on furler (2016)
- Storm Jib
- Note: Both Code 0 & Asymetric share one furling system
- Original North Sails dacron main and jib.
- 12v Domestic Battery (2018)
- 12V Engine Start Battery (2018)
- 230/240v Shore Power
- New gauges for battery, fuel & water (2019)
- 32 inch TV/DVD
- FM Radio CD/MP3 + Speakers in Saloon and Cockpit
Plumbing & Tankage
- 380 Litres approx water tank
- 250 Litres approx Fuel tank
- New Gauges for batteries, water and Fuel.
- Pressurised Hot & Cold water system feeding Galley, Bathrooms and Cockpit Shower,
- Water heated from shore power & engine
- Grey Spray hood with stainless Steel frame (2019)
- Stack Pack mainsail Cover in Grey (2018)
- Cockpit & Deck Lounging cushions (2019)
- Life Raft
- Tri Lens Radar Reflector
- Other safety equipment onboard at point of inspection
- Winch handles
- Hanse Owner's Manual
- Onboard equipment manuals
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.