The Hanse 461 is an impressive yacht boasting acres of space on deck and down below which can easily sleep 8 in its 3 cabins with 2 heads.
Designed by Judel/Vrolijk she is as a strong and fast cruising yacht with a Category A Ocean rating. Super safe and easily sailed short handed with its Hanse self-tacking headsail.
- LOA - 14.2m
- LWL - 12.6m
- Draft - 2.3m
- Beam - 4.47m
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Dark blue factory painted hull, refinished professionally in approximately 2015
- Teak laid side decks, cockpit sole and seats
- White coach roof and cabin top moldings
- Galvanised steel sub-frame
- Epoxy resign hull
- Composite fin keel -Iron fin and lead ballast
- Semi-balanced spade rudder
- Deck is balsa cored in a sandwich construction giving good thermal and sound insulation.
- Teak side deck, cockpit and cockpit seats
- 4 x Lewmar winches (2 x electric and 2 x manual)
- Twin Carbon Y spoke steering wheels
- Anchor Locker
- Lewmar electric windlass with wired hand held remote
- 24kg Delta anchor and chain
- Cockpit Table in light aqua green plexiglass
- Retractable mooring cleats
- Fold-out bathing platform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Halyard and sheet storage boxes in the cockpit
- Storage for gas under the helm seat
- Life raft locker under the helm seat
- Large locker with ample storage space and generator
- Hot and Cold shower on transom
- Side gates (to allow easier access from the pontoon)
Interior & Accommodation
Three Cabin layout with two heads, one en-suite. Laid out with two double aft cabins and forward cabin which sleeps 4 with double bed and bunk beds.
- Gloss Mahogany wood veneer finish
- Solid wood frames
- Light oak flooring
- White bulkhead finish
- Beige soft furnishings
- Spacious saloon with corner sofa on the starboard side
- Large dinette to starboard with adjustable leg also forms an occasional double berth.
- Navigation area on the port side with flip up chart table / occasional table.
- Two movable chairs which are pinned on floor mounted rails. These can be unpinned and used at the dinette.
- Galley located to port aft
- Deep Isotherm top loading cool box
- Isotherm front-loading refrigerator
- Cinex microwave oven
- Double sink with pressurised hot and cold-water system
- Eno gimbaled cooker with 2 burners and oven.
- Forward head with shower which is en-suite to the forward cabin
- Main day head to starboard aft with His and Hers sinks and a separate walk-in shower
- Offset large double berth to starboard
- Bunk beds to port with storage space under.
- En-suite heads forward.
- 2 x Double aft cabins with extensive storage lockers
- Simrad AP25 autopilot
- 2 x B&G T12 Chart Plotters. One mounted at the cockpit table and one at the navigation station
- B&G Radar mounted on stern post
- Depth Sounder and Speed log
- Wind speed and direction
- 2 x Navman Magnetic Compasses mounted on binnacles
- Simrad RS82 DSC VHF at Nav Station & Cockpit
Machinery & Propulsion
- Yanmar 4Jh4, 40KW / 54HP diesel engine
- 12V / 60Amp alternator
- SD50 saildrive
- Flexofold 3 blade folding ropeller
- Fuel infill on deck
- Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Engine / mechanical compartment sound insulated
- Mastervolt Whisper 3.5kw generator
- Bow thruster
- Max Power retractable bow thruster with joystick controls at Starboard helm
Rig & Sails
- Sparcraft 3 Spreader silver anodised mast
- Sparcraft silver anodised boom with solid strut vang
- Stainless steel 1/19 wire standing rigging.
- Original Adjustable winch driven backstay tensioner
- Facnor roller reefing head-foil system
- Self tacking deck molded jib track
- Additional pin stop deck mounted overlapping Jib cars on short tracks
- Fully battened slab reef main with 3 single line reefs
- Stack pack with lazy jacks
- Furling self tacking jib
- Storm Sail
- Set of UK Halsey Racing Sails
- The 12v domestic system & 220v shore power system
- Three 12v 200Ah AGM domestic supply batteries located under the saloon sole at the foot of the companionway
- One 90Ah lead acid engine start battery located alongside the domestic batteries.
- Battery charger 12V / 50Amp
- Shore power inlet
- Pico smart battery charger and digital shunt
- Sony entertainment system with CD - USB/iPod connection and Bose speakers to each side of the saloon and a sub-woofer under the starboard saloon seating
- Cockpit speakers.
- Samsung LCD TV mounted on the bulkhead in the saloon
- Samsung DVD Blue Ray player
Plumbing & Tankage
- 4 x stainless steel water tanks located under the floor - 400L
- Stainless steel fuel tank - 250L
- Duary 6 man liferaft in cannister - Needs serviced, expired May 19
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Roving bilge pump under the saloon sole
- Emergency steering tiller
- Throwing Line
- Navigation lights
- Bow port and starboard deck level and stern white
- Steaming light
- Masthead Tricolour and all-round white
- Deck flood
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1475 529975
The Yacht Harbour,
GB, PA16 0AW
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.