The Hanse 418 re-defined what can be expected from a 40 foot sailing yacht. A spacious and well thought out interior welcomes the light in through its large hull windows and glass skylights. The quality of construction and design is evident upon stepping on board.
Easy access to the accommodation by low gradient steps. The spacious saloon can happily seat six adults around the table without squeezing and bumping elbows. Hull windows allow external viewing whilst seated. All this in a yacht that is easy to sail even short handed. Single line reefing led back to the cockpit combined with self tacking jib ensures minimum effort and maximum enjoyment from a boat that delivers quick passage making and great fun.
Argenta is very lightly used (only 145 hours), has a super spec and is absolutely ready to go for the 2021 season.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- GRP Hull with isophthalic gelcoat in Signal White with Dark Grey stripes. Balsa sandwich topsides and solid laminate below the waterline for safety. 6 Hull windows (3 either side)
- GRP Deck witn Flexiteek decking, Isophthalic gelcoat in signal white.
- Cockpit locker, stern locker and anchor locker.
- Flexiteek on cockpit benches
- Flexiteek on cockpit sole
- Flexiteek on drop down bathing platform with bathing ladder
- Cast Iron L Shaped keel for both directional stability and stiffness.
- GRP Rudder with sea water resistant aluminium shaft and self aligning bearings.
- 12v Electric Anchor Windlass with remote
- 16kg Delta anchor with 30m of 8mm calibrated chain.
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller with upgraded Composite Y Spoke steering wheels in black.
- Cockpit table, stainless steel with folding teak tops.
- S/S Pulpit and Pushpit
- Guardrails with stanchions including easy access side gates on both sides.
- Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position.
- Spinlock organisers and jammers
- 6 mooring cleats - including mid deck spring cleats
- Stainless steel rub rails under cleats
- Handrails on coach roof
- Double bow anchor fitting with step
- 2 x Lewmar electric winch upgrade.
- 2 x Lewmar manual winches
- Self tacking jib track
- German mainsheet block system
- Multiple opening deck hatches
- 6 coachroof windows with opening portlights
Interior & Accommodation
Stylish choice of interior combining the popular French Oak joinery with Noce Nero Flooring and Black Quartz galley tops. Offset with the Florence Nature upholstery option. Panoramic deck head panels allow the maximum of light during the day and starlight of an evening. Central Heating ensures the chill is kept at bay for those times when the weather is not all we would hope for.
Blind set for hatches and side windows.
- Hanse B2 Layout: Saloon with Large L Shaped galley to starboard
- Dining area on starboard side
- Sofa to port
- Separate head with shower cubicle to port
- Large dining table with folding leaves and bottle storage drawer
- Double berth conversion in saloon
- Black Quartz work top
- LPG system
- 2 Burner gas cooker and oven
- 12v Fridge approx 130 L with top and front doors
- Waste Bin
- Double stainless steel sink with mixing tap
- Navigation station with switch panel
- Storage in chart table.
- Hanse A1 option.
- Master cabin with large island double bed
- Drawers under bed
- 2 large hanging lockers
- Cabin side shelves
2 x Aft Cabins
- Hanse C2 option
- Both cabins provide a large double bed
- Hanging lockers in each cabin
- Shelf storage in each cabin
- Heads & Shower compartment
- Marine WC with Electric fresh water flush upgrade
- Illuminated compass
- LED Navigation lights
- 2 x B&G Triton multifunction display with speed, depth, Wind & temp transducer
- B&G Zeus 12 inch plotter upgrade with mounting position in cockpit table.
- B&G Autopilot system with precision 9 compass
- B&G VHF V50 system with H50 Handheld
- Additional B&G H50 charging cradle in cockpit
- B&G AIS Transponder
- B&G Halo Radar
- B&G GoFree wireless connection
- Antenna for VHF, AIS & FM
Machinery & Propulsion
- 40hp Yanmar Inboard Diesel Engine with sail drive leg
- Very low hours - 145 at point of listing
- 3 Blade folding propellor
- Retractable bow thruster
- Eberspacher Airtronic D4 Central Heating with 5 outlets, 2 x aft cabin, saloon, heads and fwd cabin.
Rig & Sails
- Aluminium, Deck Stepped Double spreader Mast
- Mast steps
- Manual Roller Furler for headsail
- Backstay adjuster
- Dyneema halyards for main and jib
- Spinnaker / Asymetric halyard
- Elvstrom fast cruising laminate (FCL) tri-radial cut performance sails ( Fully battened mainsail and Self tacking Job)
- Car slide system for mainsail
- 12v Electric system
- 230v Shore Power system
- 230v domestic sockets throughout interior
- Upgraded Battery bank comprising 1 x 90 ah Engine Battery and 2 x 160 ah Domestic AGM Batteries.
- 35 ah Battery charger
- Courtesy lights in companionway and cockpit
- LED Overhead lights in the accommodation
- Touch screen lighting control with dimmer function for saloon
- Indirect lights in saloon
- 2 x 12v power outlets at helm (one each side)
- Waterproof USB socket at helm
Plumbing & Tankage
- 2 x water tanks totalling 475 litres
- Fuel tank - 160 litres
- Hot & Cold water system
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Holding tank
- Hot water from immersion & engine operation
- Sprayhood with s/s frame with 3 windows ( Central window rolls up) - Dark Grey
- Cockpit Table cover - Dark Grey
- Cockpit cushions in Dark Grey
- Lazy Bag system for Main sail - Dark Grey
- Loud hailer system on mast
- Radar reflector on mast
- Winch handles
- Winch handle pockets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a broker not a lender and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority with FRN 670759. We will not charge you any fee for this service as we will receive payment by way of a fee direct from General Yachting & Leisure Finance Ltd (GY&LF). The amount of commission / fee we receive from GY&LF does not vary depending on the features of the loan and this payment does not affect the amount payable under the terms of the loan agreement. The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.