Salsa is a really lovely example of the popular Hanse 350. Lovely spacious interior and easy to handle, especially as this is a rare in-mast furled example.
A really nice specification level too including electric halyard winch, electric windlass, Eberspacher heating system and plenty more.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- White GRP Hull
- White GRP deck with moulded non slip
- Fin Keel in cast iron.
- GRP Balanced Rudder
- Lewmar electric halyard winch on port side coachroof
- Lewmar manual winch on starboard coachroof
- 2 x Lewmar manual winches on coamings
- Electric anchor windlass
- Rocna anchor
- Side gates to guardwires
- Midships mooring cleats (in addition to bow and stern cleats)
- Hinged bathing platform
- VHF radio with hand mike extension in cockpit
- Garmin chart plotter
- Simrad IS20 speed/depth
- Simrad IS20 Wind display
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot
- Manual Compass
Machinery & Propulsion
- Yanmar Diesel 21 HP
- Rope Cutter
- Engine serviced by local marine engineers each year
- Always starts first time, runs well, seems in excellent condition.
- Bow thruster
- Battery pack: separate starting battery and main pair of batteries.
- Eberspacher heating system throughout
Interior & Accommodation
- 'Flamenco Cream' upholstery..
- Seating on either side,
- Saloon table,
- Eberspacher central heating.
- Hot + cold water system
- Gas cooker, 2 burners + oven
- Coolbox/fridge, top opening
- Chart Table. with storage and switch panel to hand
- V berth
- 2 x double berths (One currently set aside for storage)
- Hanging locker storage
- Marine WC and Shower. (Latter-Unused)
Rig & Sails
- Aluminium Mast and Boom with solid kicker.
- Main sail: converted to a Facnor behind-the-mast reefing system with new sail 2015
- Self-tacking Jib, sail replaced 2017
- Main sheet is brought down to centre of cockpit sole
- Roller furling mainsail
- Roller furling genoa
- Backstay adjuster
- 12v power system
- 12v switch panel at chart table
- 230v power system
- Shore power
- Domestic Battery bank
- Engine start battery
Plumbing & Tankage
- Water tank
- Fuel tank
- Hot & Cold water
- Cockpit shower
- Wheel Cover
- Life raft in container, mounted on push pit. Serviced 2019
- Set of life jackets
- Loud hailer with auto fog horn facility and 12 v power connection
- Horse shoe buoys,
- Winch handles
- Inflatable dinghy, with electric pump
- lots of rope!
- Cutlery, crockery etc
- Lots of bits + pieces, miscellaneous spares etc
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.