Freya is a very nice example of a Hallberg-Rassy 312 built in 1984. She has 5 berths and separate heads. New Volvo D1-30 diesel engine 2016! and generally very well specified. A consummate coastal and offshore cruising yacht with a substantial fin keel and skeg hung rudder. Typical Scandinavian quality.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- White GRP hull with typical Hallberg-Rassy blue stripes.
- GRP Teak laid deck. The deck has been professionaly cleaned and resealed with a Teak sealer June 2020.
- Substantial fin keel.
- Skeg hung rudder.
- The hull was Copper Coated in 2016 just prior to the current owner purchasing. It was last cleaned in Sept 2019 and anodes changed as required for 2020 season.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpits with double lifelines and midship gates for easy boarding and MOB recovery.
- A good sized aft cockpit with plenty of storage.
- Single bow roller.
- Lewmar Pro electric anchor windlass with foot controls.
- 15Kg anchor with 40m of 8mm chain, spliced to 20m of warp.
- 2 x Lewmar 14 single speed self tailing halyard winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 2 speed self tailing Jib winches.
- 1 x Antal single speed secondary winch.
- Boarding ladder.
Interior & Accommodation
5 berths. A spacious double in the forward cabin, port & starboard single settee berths and a spacious quarter berth starboard aft in the saloon.
- Eberspacher D2 Airtronic Cabin Heating in the saloon and forward cabin and 12v led and strip lighting throughout.
- The interior is finished in varnished rosewood and light blue fabric upholstery and the cabin sole is in varnished holly and teak.
Large double V berth with by-fold door to heads. Central deck hatch for light, ventilation and safety exit. Plenty of storage in open lockers and drawers and beneath berth.
The heads are situated between the foreward cabin and saloon and can be closed off from the saloon with a by-fold door. There is good storage and opposite is a wet hanging locker.
- Jabsco marine flushing toilet.
- Washbasin with H&C pressurised water system via a mixer tap.
- Shower via the extendable sink faucet.
Spacious, bright and well laid out with ample storage space throughout. Two settee berths and double folding leaf table with centre bottle stowage. Spacious quarter berth aft to starboard.
Good sized L shaped galley to port aft. Plenty of storage in lockers and drawers for provisions and galley equipment.
- 2 x burner gas cooker with oven and grill.
- Stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressurised water via a mixer tap.
- Top loading fridge.
Situated to starboard aft. Large forward facing chart table. The quarter berth lends seating for the navigator without compromising the berth and has a weather proof navigators seat cushion.
- Ships electrical distribution panel is also situated at the navigation station along with navigation instrumentation.
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF Radio - 2016.
- VHF Cockpit Speaker - 2016.
- Raymarine ST2000+ Autopliot.
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/Log.
- Garmin Echomap 55DV Chart plotter - 2015.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind Direction.
- Raymarine AIS 650 Class B Transceiver.
- Raymarine A70D Plotter.
- Watchmade WM670 AIS Receiver - 2016.
- Navtex NAV6 - 2016.
- Entel HT644 hand held VHF Radio. - 2007.
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo D1-30 marine diesel engine.
- 3 blade folding prop.
- Fresh water cooling.
- Fuel consumption 1.5/2 ltrs per hr.
- Range approx 250 miles.
- Misc spares including set of sacrificial anodes, oil, filters & impeller.
Rig & Sails
- Aluminium spart by Seldon
- Stailess steel standing rigging - replaced 2015.
- Braid on braid running rigging - replaced 2016/17.
- Slab reefing from cokpit.
- Lazy Jacks.
- Furling system.
- Aluminium spinnaker pole - mast stowage.
- Mainsheet rigged to mid boom, gear for cockpit sheet rig available.
- Main by Jeckell in good condition 2012.
- Genoa by Jeckell in good condition 2012.
- Cruising chute by Jeckell in good condition 2012.
- 105% headsail new 2019.
- 12v ships electrical system with new control panel 2016.
- 2 x Varta 12v 110ah domestic batteries - 2016.
- 1 x 12v 75ah engine start battery.
- Engine alternator charges batteries.
- Xantrex Tru Charger.
- Merlin Smartcharge battery management system.
- Marlec Spectra Solar Lite - Solar panel.
Plumbing & Tankage
- Stainless steel water tank.
- Stainless steel fuel tank.
- Hot & Cold pressurised water.
- Sony stereo CD with two internal speakers.
- Cream coloured sprayhood.
- Cream coloured "in season" cockpit tent.
- Blue mainsail cover.
- Dark blue winter heavy duty cover 2018.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new ownerâ€™s specific needs.
- Electric bilge pump - 2019.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- 2 x Fireblitz Manual Fire Extinguishers.
- 3 x Lifejackets with harnesses.
- Harness points.
- Navigation lights.
- Defee Sailtrack mast ladder.
- 2 x winch handles.
- 8 x fenders.
- 6 x warps.
- Clock & barometer.
- Seago Eco 230 dinghy 2016.
- Honda BF2.3D outboard 2009.
Major re-fitting 2015/16 with new engine, copper coat anti fouling, new standing rigging and new switchboard with wiring all upgraded where necessary. In addition some re-plugging of screw holes on the deck along with re-caulking where needed and major repairs to cockpit boards. All mechanical's serviced 2018/19 by Fruin Engineering. Hull, rudder, propellor pressure washed winter 2019.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1436 821606
GB, G84 8LH
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.