This Grand Soleil 50 was specified to an extremely high level by the first owner (â‚¬600,000) and now in her second ownership has enjoyed an extensive series of upgrades and maintenance. Dry sailed and kept under full deck covers when not in use, her light usage and careful protection is very evident in her condition.
Enjoying new North Sails main and jib in 2015, new standing rigging in 2014 and new canvaswork in 2017 - all in all a very good example of this popular performance cruiser.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure construction
- Stratified unidirectional fibreglass giving a strong tensile strength
- isophthalic gelcoats, NEOGEL and vinylester resin are applied to the first layers of the hull for osmotic protection & strength.
- Bulkheads laminated with 60mm flanges for increased adhesion to GRP
- Hot galvanised steel grid structure for transferance of rigging and keel loads
- Stainless steel chainplates with 27mm rods secured to grid structure
- White gelcoat hull and coachroof finish
- Blue waterline stripe and cavita line
- Deck construction in GRP with foam core for increased insulation, shear strength and durability
- Side decks, coachroof, cockpit seating and cockpit sole in laid teak with black caulking
- Hydrodynamically designed fin keel with lead bulb
- The keel is bolted onto the metal internal structure, so as to distribute the keel load over the broad, and sturdy fibreglass and galvanised steel surface of the entire hull.
- The balanced spade rudder is moulded in fibreglass with internal 300mm stainless steel plates attached to 60mm diameter stainless steel stock.
- 12v Quick electric windlass with bow & cockpit control
- Lewmar Delta anchor with 100m chain
- Anchor locker
- Deck sail locker aft of anchor locker
- Harken genoa tracks
- Multiple opening deck hatches
- Multiple opening coachroof windows
- 2 x electric twin speed Harken 46 coachroof winches
- 2 x electric twin speed Harken 60 primary winches
- Twin line holding jammer banks
- Twin cockpit seat lockers with gas struts
- Twin cockpit lazarette lockers
- Powered bathing platform with remote control
- Large teak cockpit table with folding leaves and storage space
Interior & Accommodation
Grand Delphini offers a superbly spacious and inviting interior space with the quality feel you would expect from a Grand Soleil of this era.
A light Oak joinery twinned with teak flooring and plenty of deck hatches creates a light and airy environment to spend time.
Both Eberspacher heating and Air conditioning offer the comfort, whatever the climate
- Spacious saloon with large dining table and central storage space on port side
- U shaped sofa seating around table
- Port side sofa
- Twin dining table stools add extra seating
- Cream Alcantara cabin upholstery throughout.
- Oceanair solar reflective roller blinds on hatches.
- Stainless steel grab handles
- Extensive cupboards & storage lockers
- 12v fans
- L shaped galley located to port comprising of gas hob with oven and grill, fridge, stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap.
- Numerous storage lockers and Corian work tops.
- Stainless steel grab handles.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with single lever mixing tap
- Top-opening fridge
- Top opening freezer
- Techimpex gas oven and three burner hob with grill
- Excellent cupboard storage with fitted trays
- Storage well behind the sinks
- Pull out stainless steel storage baskets integrated into cupboards
- 12v fan
- Additional high level storage cupboards
- Forward facing chart table, located to starboard with chart storage and navigation electronics centre
- 12 switching panel
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter
- Raymarine fixed DSC VHF unit
- Furuno Navtex
- Water tank gauge
- Fuel tank gauge
- Standard battery monitoring
- Generator start panel
- Upgraded Victron battery monitor
- Stereo head unit
- Navigation station reading light
- 12v socket
- Island double berth
- Twin settees aft of bed
- Various storage compartments and hanging locker
- Large ensuite bathroom with electric heads
- Shower screen to separate shower cubicle
- 12v fans
- Equal aft cabins with double berths
- Hanging lockers with seat.
- Cabinet above beds along hull side.
- Door to main saloon from starboard and port guest cabins
- 12v fans
- Wash hand basin with pull out shower
- Manual sea toilet
- Storage/vanity unit.
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter at chart table
- Furuno Navtex at chart table
- Raymarine 55 DSC VHF at chart table
- Raymarine handheld VHF fist mike for cockpit usage
- Raymarine radar on mast mount
- Raymarine ST60 displays x 4 in companionway
- Raymarine ST60 displays x 2 (1 at each helm)
- Raymarine DSM 300 Fishfinder
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo D2-75 Engine (approx 1,100 hours)
- Volvo Saildrive
- 3 Blade folding propeller
- Paguro 4KVA Generator (115 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Eberspacher Heating system
- Max Power bow thruster with wireless remote control.
RIG & Sails
- Sparcraft keel stepped triple spreader mast
- Sparcraft boom
- Sparcraft rod kicker vang
- Rechmann furling forestay
- Adjustable backstay
- Spinnaker pole track on mast
- Combined deck floodlight/steaming light
- Shroud covers
- Spinnaker halyard
- Harken track and bearing cars
- Standing rigging replaced in 2014
- North Sails Mainsail ( 2015 ) with 3 reefs
- North Sails furling genoa ( 2015 )
- 12v system with control panel at chart table
- 230v system with control panel at chart table
- Service/domestic battery bank
- Bow thruster battery
- Engine start battery
- Mastervolt 350 watt inverter
- Shore power system with cable and interior domestic sockets
- Powered recess for stowage TV.
- Raymarine 37STV Satellitle TV dome on transom pole
- Raymarine Satellite TV antenna control unit in saloon
- Humax Satelittle TV decoder in saloon
- Sony Radio / Hi Fi / CD Player at chart table
- Glomex TV aerial at masthead
- Saloon speakers
- Cockpit speakers
Plumbing & Tankage
- Water tank - 2 x 250 litre approx
- Fuel tank - 1 x 290 litre approx
- Holding tank - 2 x 65 litre approx
- Pressurised water system to all galley and heads taps/showers
- Cockpit shower
- Immersion (230v) hot water tank (also heated from engine operation)
- 12v bilge pump system
- Manual bilge pump system
- Sprayhood (2017)
- Bimini (2017)
- Full winter cover
- Cockpit Cushions (2013)
- Wheel covers
- Binnacle covers
- Cockpit table cover
- Lazy bag for main sail
- Liferaft cover
- 6 man canister liferaft on coachroof cradle
- 2 x Horeshoe sets
- MOB recovery module
- Inflatable danbuoy
- Winch handles
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.