The Etap 28i is a good volume family cruising yacht and this one is nicely maintained with a good specification.
Will not disappoint on viewing.
- L.O.A - 8.58m
- Length waterline- 7.25m
- Beam- 3.13m
- Draft- 1.52m
- Displacement- 2675 Kg
- Ballast- 895 Kg
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Tiller Steering
- Stainless steel bow roller assembly
- From coach house forward deck is non â€“slip with aluminium stanchions and aluminium toe rail.
- Guard wires are stainless steel replaced in 2016 with access split, mid-ships on port and starboard sides with stainless steel pelican hooks.
- Bow stanchions 25mm diameter aluminium tube on both sides, aft port and starboard corner stanchions 25mm aluminium tube.
- Sugar scoop stern with stainless steel boarding ladder
- Self-draining cockpit with a large locker on the starboard side with double access lockable top opening lids, along with gas bottle (camping Gaz 907) stowage.
- Mainsail winches mounted on the coach house roof, with foresail winches mounted on upstands.
- Engine control panel with a rev counter, start button, alarms mounted on the aft bulkhead, with throttle control on the port side.
- 2 safety clip-on points on the starboard side.
Interior & Accommodation
- Panorama windows on deck head and port and starboard sides with curtains
- There is a double berth forward with shelves with a curtain divider to the saloon
- The seating is in pale blue fabric
- There is storage below the seating with the 80lt polypropylene water tank midships forward.
- Port and starboard hull sides have ample storage on both sides, with shelving and lockers
- Within the saloon is a chart table starboard side with storage for charts and instruments below
- Saloon table on mast support swivels and rises and down to seating area as required.
- Large circular forward hatch above the double berth
- Stainless steel Plastimo 4500 double burner cooker
- Stainless steel sink with pressurised cold water and deep insulated top entry storage unit
- Additional storage under the sink
- Water pump 12v replaced 2019 and accumulator unit fitted.
- Double bed
- Double hanging locker and shelves
- Lewmar opening hatch to the cockpit
- A solid door
- stainless steel sink with shower head tap and extendable flexible piping
- Storage above sink and below vanity unit
- New Jabsco sea toilet (2019) new large mirror on the aft bulkhead
- Toilet inlet and outlet seacocks are nylon ball valves on bronze skin fittings
- Fixed external vent
- Hanging storage for wet weather jackets.
- Also, features a solid door
- 10 Kg Delta anchor with 25 meters of
chain, 40 metres of 16mm 3 strand hawser laid nylon.
- 14 Kg Dan forth
anchorwith 25 metres of 16mm 3 strand hawser laid.
- Mainsail winches- Lewmar 16 double action
- Foresail winches- Lewmar 30 double action
- 3 winch handles
- Icom IC-M323G GPS
- DSC VHF radio transceiver- 2016
- Digoo Electronic weather station.
- Plastimo â€œIris 50 â€œ hand bearing compass.
- Plastimo 101 bulkhead mounted compass (port side)
- Raymarine Tack tick Wind
- MN100-2 (removable) transmitter on the masthead
- Echo pilot Bronze trio for depth
- Plastimo clock and barometer
- Autohelm AH800 self-steering unit
- Furuno GP 32 GPS / WAAS Navigator with aerial
- Stainless steel 3 dial indicator barometer, temperature and hygrometer
- Garmin Echo map 50S chart plotter (removable) power supply from a locker
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo Penta 18 HP with SD 120 sail drive and 2 blade propeller- 2002
Rig & Sails
- All running rigging replaced 2016 to date as required
- Mainsail halyard- 12mm double braid
- Mainsail sheet- 12mm double braid on Barton double block and fiddle, with athwartships traveller in cockpit
- Mainsail reefing lines- 12mm double braid
- Foresail sheet- 14mm double braid through Pfeiffer travellers
- Running rigging led back to the cockpit through jammers
- Mainsail- â€œQuantumâ€ Fully batoned Dacron/Polyester- good condition, regularly serviced and cleaned (Saturn sails)
- Foresail- â€œQuantumâ€ Dacron / Polyester good condition, regularly serviced and cleaned (Saturn sails)
- Additional sails- Cruising chute, Spinnaker.
- Keel stepped Aluminium (Seldon) with swept-back spreaders
- Boom- Aluminium (Seldon) with Seldon rod kicker rigid vang (2016)
- Pole- Aluminium spinnaker pole
Plumbing & Tankage
- 50 Litre Fuel Tank
- 80 Litre Polypropylene Water Tank
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame (2016)
- Mainsail drop bag and full front cover (2016)
- Cockpit dodgers (2016)
- Cockpit cushions
Electrical Shore supply
- The boat is fitted with a 240-volt system, via a 16 Amp Marinco bulkhead connection mounted aft with a Stirling galvanic isolator and a distribution board (63 amp DP main with 16A + 6A breakers)
- Double 13 amp sockets are positioned at chart table, galley island, port side forward, in the lockerstarboard side.
- 1 single 13-amp socket mounted below chart table.
- Mains supply low voltage LED strip light under the lockers starboard side
- 1x 15 metres 3 core extension cable (shore supply)
- 1x 12 metres 3 core extension cable (shore supply)
Batteries and 12v System
- 1x 12v Engine Battery
- 1x 12v Domestic Battery
- Three-way battery control switch
- 240-volt supply -12volt CTEK M200 15A battery charger
- Victron energy â€œCyrix-CTâ€ 12v/234v -120-amp battery conditioner
- 12-volt navigation lighting system
- 3x powder fire extinguishers
- 1x Smoke alarm
- 1x CO2 alarm
- 1x Safety throw line
- 1x Baltic safety line with stainless steel safety clips and overload indicator
- 1x Baltic horseshoe buoy
- 2x 150N self-inflating lifejacket with harness
- 2x 250N self-inflating lifejacket with harness (Seago)
- 1x Plastimo jack line port and starboard side (2 lines)
- Mariner 2.5HP 4 Stroke outboard engine (new July 2017)
- Aquafax 2.3m inflatable tender with air deck (new July 2017)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1475 529975
The Yacht Harbour,
GB, PA16 0AW
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.