A popular model from one of the 'Big 4' producers. A sound & solid 6 berth cruiser.
Hull, Deck & Keel
- White GRP hull with Bavaria house stripes
- White GRP deck with Blue striping
- Side deck with non slip on the side deck
- Teak on cockpit seats.
- Fin keel
- Steering wheel
- Steering wheel with leather cover
- Steering pedestal with instruments console
- Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings
- Semi balanced spade rudder
- Pulpit, pushpit and guardrail
- Bow fitting with anchor roller
- 6 cleats (aluminium)
- 2 genoa winches, self tailing.
- 2 working winches, self-tailing
- 2 winch handles
- Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit.
- Anchor locker, self-draining
- Anchor & chain
- 1 locker seat in cockpit
- Cockpit table with stowage
- Gas cylinder container, self-draining
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- Boarding ladder
- Deck vent
- Electric Windlass with remote cable
- Plough type anchor, 50m of chain
- Brittany kedge anchor
Interior & Accommodation
A light and modern interior that works well at sea. 2 Cabins with 4 berths plus the saloon. Upholstery in blue.
- Saloon with comfortable settee
- Wrap around saloon seating to saloon table.
- Luxuriously styled saloon table
- Side stowage space, both open and locker'ed.
- 2 opening Hatches
- 2 panoramic windows
- 2 Hull windows.
- Clock & Barometer
- Cooker with oven
- S/S Sink
- Storage with drawers & lockers
- Work tops
- Additional tap with filtered fresh water.
- Chart Table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments.
- Navigators seat with storage.
- Double V Berth
- Double aft cabin
- Hanging lockers
- Marine head with easy care surfaces
- WC with holding tank, dispersal via seacock
- Wash basin
- VHF Radio at Chart table (2005)
- Raymarine GPS at chart table (2005)
- Raymarine Echosounder at Binnacle (2005)
- Raymarine Speed/log at Binnacle (2005)
- Raymarine autopilot at Binnacle (2005)
- Raymarine Wind speed/Direction at Binnacle (2005)
- Raymarine C80 Plotter.GPS at Binnacle (2005)
- Compass at Binnacle
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo Penta MD2020 D1-20 19hp 3 cylinder Engine.
- Dual circuit cooling with seawater filter
- Sail Drive
- Fixed 2 blade Prop
- Ambassador rope cutter
Rig & Sails
- Aluminium Mast and Boom
- Roller FurlerStack Pack mainsail system
- Backstay adjuster
- Solid Vang
- Spinnaker halyard
- Slab reefing Elvstrom mainsail (2005)
- Roller furling Elvstrom genoa (2005)
- 12v system with;
- Boat's power supply switch board with automatic fuses and control lamps
- Engine circuit 1 x 55 Ah, Boat circuit 2 x 140 Ah
- AC shore supply with battery charger, 40 Ah
- AC-socket at switch board, galley and marine head
- DC-socket at switch board
- Battery list
- Shore power lead.
- Phone charger sockets
- Remote dimable/coloured LED lighting
- Stereo inc 2 speakers
- CD Player
Plumbing & Tankage
- 210 litre Water tank
- 150 litre Fuel tank
- Hot & Cold water
- Cockpit shower
- Stack pack
- Cockpit table and wheel/Binnacle cover
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Navigation lights
- Deck light
- Fire blanket
- 3 x Fire Extinguishers
- Jack stays
- Harness points
- Hand held horn
- Echomax radar reflector
- Winch handles
Unfortunately a 360 tour is not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 23 8045 5714
Hamble Point Marina ,
GB, SO31 4NB
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.