This custom-built Bandido can take engine power up to 500hp, currently fitted with Volvo D6 350hp engine capable of speeds up to 40 knots.
Hull is triple diagonal and grp outer shell. Engine commissioned in 2011.
This unique boat comes with own custom trailer.
- LOA - 11m
- LWL- 9.2m
- Beam - 2.5m
- Draft - 1.5m
- Displacement - 3,576kgs
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Hull - GRP Sheathed triple diagonal ply
- Deck - GRP sheathed single ply
- Superstructure - Ply
- Hull - Blue/white
- 2 x Forward Mooring Cleats
- 2 x Midships Mooring Cleats
- 2 x Aft Mooring Cleats
- 4 x Fenders
- Boarding Ladder under the swim platform
- Samson Post
- Two-Part Summer Cockpit Cover with windows - Owen Sails
- Two-Part All over cover - Owen Sails
- Delta 10kg Anchor with 50m x 8mm Chain
- Kedge 6kg Anchor with 60m Warp
- Single Bow roller
- Manual Windlass
Interior & Accommodation
- Main Saloon Area
- Portable Electric Cabin Heating in Main Cabin
- 12v Cabin Lighting
- One Spirit Burner cooker
- 1 x Sink
- Pressurised Cold Water (*tank never filled, or system never used)
- Toilet - Jabsco manual twist lock
- Cold Pressurised Water System
- VHF with DSC
- GPS - Garmin 750s - 2011 with 3D Card
- Echosounder - Garmin 750s - 2011
- Compass - Richie Sport - 2011
- Chart Plotter - Garmin 750s
Machinery & Propulsion
- Volvo D6 inboard
- Volvo DPH 290 Duo Prop Stern Drive
- 1 x 3 Blade and 1 x 4 Blade Propellers
- Electronic Engine Controls
- 1 x 12v 250amp/h Domestic Battery
- 1 x 12v 150amp/h Engine Battery
- Shore Power
- Shore Power Cable
- Engine Alternator 150a/hr
- Combined Battery Charger and Inverter
- Victron Energy ESP Integrated System
- Stereo/iPod with speakers in cabin and cockpit
- TV/DVD Player
Plumbing & Tankage
- Fuel tank x 2 - 250 litres each - Steel
- Water tank x 1 - 100 litres - Plastic
- Holding tank - Black - 20 litres - Plastic - Optional chemical toilet
- Blue Winter Cover
- Manual Bilge Pump x 2
- Electric Bilge Pump - (12v RULE 1100) x 2
- Fire Extinguisher x 3 (2 x Manual & 1 x Automatic)
- Nav lights x 3 (Port, Starboard, Stern)
- Manual Handheld Horn
The hull and outfitting on the boat has been completed to a very high standard.
The hull is triple diagonal brunzel Ply sheathed in GRP and Epoxy.
The hull and engine have been surveyed and achieved RCD Certification for 6 persons.
The hull design can take engine power up to 500hp.
The boat is currently fitted with a Volvo D6 350hp engine and is capable of speeds up to 40 knots, giving an extremely fuel-efficient boat for such high speeds.
The Electrical system is a fully integrated 'Victron ESP' system
Currently not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1475 529975
The Yacht Harbour,
GB, PA16 0AW
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.