Aquanaut needs no introduction if you are familiar with high-quality Dutch steel built boats.
This Aquanaut 1500 AK "New Dawn" (aft cabin version) is in lovely condition as you would expect from a boat of this calibre.
She has been maintained to a very high standard throughout and with an immaculately clean engine room.
- LOA - 14.95m - 49'1"
- Beam - 4.55m - 14'11"
- Draft - 1.20m - 3'11"
Hull, Deck & Keel
- Keel - Bilge x 2.
- Hull - steel.
- Deck - steel.
- Coach roof - steel.
- Vetus Hydraulic Windlass
- Anchor and Chain
- Crane with a capacity to lift a motor scooter/motorbike
- Boarding ladder
- Fenders and warps
Interior & Accommodation
The interior is fitted out in cherry and carpeted in blue except for the galley area which has a teak and holly sole. CAB hydraulically damped fully adjustable helm and co-pilot seating. She is designed for winter use being insulated with spray foam throughout.
Largecarpeted Saloon area
- Two Stressless recliners (by separate negotiation)
- Dining Table (to port)
- Copious amount of storage cupboards
- Folding desk Insulated frames with double-glazed windows
- Heat reflective blinds
- Full wrap-around lined curtains
- Corian Countertop with dish drain
- Stainless Steel Sink with pressurised hot and cold water
- Additional filtered cold water tap
- Siemens 4 burner induction hob with Siemens extractor hood
- Siemens HB880570 Oven, Grill and Microwave
- Front-loaded Waeco refrigerator
- Front-loaded Waeco 80 litre freezer
- Siemens ST65T350 dishwasher
- Bosch washing machine(located in a cupboard in the passageway to aft cabin)
- Bosch Tumble dryer (located in a cupboard in the passageway to aft cabin)
- Large 'V' berth fitted with sandwich foam mattresses and Bedflex battens
- Island bed with Dunlopillo mattress, fitted with Bedflex battens
- 2 x Full length hanging wardrobes
- Copious amount of storage lockers
- Storage under island bed
- Shower compartment to port with heated towel rail
Toiletcompartment to starboard with electric toilet
- Wash Basin finished in Corian surfaces
- Heated towel rail
- Raymarine C120 chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 Log/Speed/Wind/Depth/Compass
- Raymarine ST7001 autohelm with S100 remote control
- NASA AIS receiver
- Simrad RS82 VHF DSC Radio
- Clipper Navtex
Machinery & Propulsion
- Twin Perkins M135 135hp inboard diesel engines
- Racor Pre-filters fitted
- Engine hours - 1065
- Both engines fitted with hydraulic pumps
- Shaft drives to Exalto 4 bladed propellors with Plastimo 40mm rope cutters
- Serviced by the builders, marine engineers and the owner - last serviced due to light use 2018
- 12V + 24V battery packs (11 batteries)
- Master volt Whisper 12 Ultra 12kVA generator
- 2500W Mastervolt Inverter
- 230V shore power and cable
- 230V battery charger 75amp management system
- Flat Screen TV
- Satellite Dish and Box
Plumbing & Tankage
- Fuel - 4000 Litres capacity in two steel tanks
- Water - 800 litres capacity in two stainless steel tanks
- Holding - 400 litres capacity in two stainless steel tanks
- Pressurised hot and cold water system (Combi-Boiler)
- Kabola B12 hot water and central heating system
- Radiator in each cabin all concealed except front cabin
- Enclosed Cockpit Cover
- Sprayhood and Bimini
- Tonneau Cover for Winter
- Mosquito screens for all hatches and portholes
- Med Screens
- Radiotelex Weatherman
- Smoke and CO2 detectors x 2
- Seago Danbuoy
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump x 2
- Fire blanket
- Fire extinguisher x 6
- Automatic engine fire extinguisher system
- Radar reflector
- Deck lights and step lights
- HornThe above safety equipment may require servicing/updated
- Texalarm burglar alarm
- 'Viking' Liferaft (serviced by Viking 2019) - by separate negotiation
'New Dawn' has all the necessary equipment for long-distance cruising in complete comfort. In particular careful thought was put into her design when ordering her which we believe is optimal for two cruising in comfort with occasional guests.
With her Cat 'B' design she is capable of and has cruised offshore. Having crossed the channel, sailed up the Thames as far as Henley and then back to Holland. She has sailed to the Baltic through the Kiel canal visiting Germany and Denmark. She has been through the inland waterways of Europe, including France, Belgium, Holland and Germany visiting all the canals (no pilot required on the Rhine). She has crossed the North Sea to Lowestoft, up the east coast and through the Caledonian Canal to the Clyde.
'New Dawn' has been maintained to a very high standard by her present and only owners.
360 tour currently not available for this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Tel: +44 (0) 1475 529975
The Yacht Harbour,
GB, PA16 0AW
The above illustrations are not contractually binding. The financial information contained herein is for information purposes only (by way of example) and may be subject to change by the provider, General Yachting and Leisure Finance Limited. Michael Schmidt & Partner Limited is a Introducing Broker not a Lender and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply. Any loans will be subject to a customer approval, a satisfactory affordability assessment and a good credit history. A security will be placed over your boat in the form of a mortgage. Your boat may therefore be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your loan.