£ 249,000 VAT Not Paid
- Year 2017
- Length 50.59 ft | 15.42 m
- Beam 4.75 meter
- Max Draft 2.35 meter
- Engine Volvo D2-75
A rare opportunity to purchase a very lightly used, prepared to a good and sensible specification and delivered to the Med example of the Hanse 505.
Only available due to a happy but unexpected change of fortune and thus a rethink of plans.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The HANSE 505 has all the design components for stress free distance making: an elegant hull with a long waterline, a performance orientated sail plan and a comfortable and safe cockpit area.
You may sail this cruising yacht singlehanded, if desired. Setting, trimming and even reefing sails is done from the helmsman position.
The HANSE 505 is not just setting new trends. Hanse pushed design, functionality and technical solutions to a new level. The boat offers a comfortable cockpit and an easy to access bathing platform.
The saloon is more than just a dining space. It is now upgraded to be a place for pleasure and entertainment.
- Light Grey hull
- White waterline
- Vinylester for all outer laminates
- Balsa sandwich above waterline for strength and rigidity whilst maintaining lower overall weight.
- Polyester inner laminate (orthophtalic or DCPD)
- Main bulkhead laminated to hull and deck
- GRP strongbacks
- Horizontal Hull windows
- White deck with non standard teak in cockpit and deck.
- Isophtalic gelcoat
- Vinylester 1st layer
- Bulk laminate polyester (orthophtalic or DCPD)
- Balsa sandwich
- Engine control at helm station stb
- 6 retractable mooring cleats
- Self-draining chain locker with electrical windlass
- Fixed anchor arm with anchor roller and teak foot step with integrated pad eye
- Stainless steel cockpit table in teak with S/S chart plotter bracket
- Foredeck sail storage with ladder and big hatch and watertight access hatch to chain locker
- Hot & cold shower on aft deck
- Self-draining cockpit
- Halyard storage bags in the cockpit
- Storage for gas bottle, self draining
- Stainless steel swimming ladder
- Dedicated space for life raft
- Hinged swimming platform with integrated helmsman seats
- Self tacking jib track, fully integrated in the foredeck
- Mid boom sheeting with 2 stand- up blocks
- 2 x 5 sheave deck organizers
- 10 deck jammers
- 2 x pad eyes for jib
- 7 Flush hatches
- 4 hatches
- 4 opening side windows on coach roof
- 2 large opening portlights in cockpit
- Stainless steel pushpit with ensign flag socket
- LED navigation light on transom
- Stainless steel split pulpit with LED navigation lights
- Stainless steel stanchions tapered
- Rail gates on both sides
- 4 winches in cockpit:
- 2 primary winches 54 AST
- 2 secondary winches 54 AST
- Genoa tracks and stops.
- High quality marine plywood, French Oak veneer, satin varnish
- Acacia style floorboards
- White bulkheads
- Wooden door frames
- Wood / Sandwich doors
Storage room. A1
- Sail locker with access via watertight hatch to chain locker
Owner's fwd cabin. B1.
- 'island' double berth
- 2 reading lights
- 1 large hanging locker with shelves
- 1 smaller hanging locker with shelves
- 2 shelves along the hull
- 2 hull port lights
- 2 large hatches
- Entrance door
- Cosmetic table
- Separate head with lockers and mirror
- Separate shower compartment
- 2 small opening flush hatches for head and shower
- L settee on stb side with fixed table with bottle storage
- Center piece with bench and dedicated space for TV lifter
- 2 reading lights on the fwd bulkhead
- Shelves and lockers along the hull with fiddles,
- 2 hull large port lights
- Fwd looking navigation table on stb. with lockers drawers and shelves
- Galley along the hull with drawers and storage space
- Freezer optional
- 2 burner stove with oven
- 2 x S/S sinks with mixing tab
- Day head with separate shower stall devided by plexy glass
- Hangers for wet cloths in the shower stall
- 2 hatches
- 4 opening side coachroof portlights
- 2 overhead handrail integrated
- Dedicated space under floorboards
- Bunk bed cabin
2 aft cabins. D1
- Double berth to Port & Starboard.
- Hanging locker with shelves
- 2 reading lights
- Lockers along the hull
- 1 hull portlight
- 1 opening overhead portlight in port cabin
- 2 opening overhead portlights in stb cabin
- 1 large opening cockpit portlight
12v Fans in cabins.
Jabsco electric WC upgrade.
- Solid CorianTM surface, black quartz with integrated double sink
- 2-burner LPG stove with oven, gimbled
- LPG gas system and self draining LPG bottle storage in cockpit
- 2 x large drawer S/S fridge of approx. 140 l,
- Lockers and drawers
- Waste bin
- Option for microwave
- Front opening freezer in Saloon.
- 12V and 110V/230 V
- Main battery switches
- Engine battery: 12V/80Ah AGM
- Service battery bank: 12V/4x160Ah AGM
Battery charger/Shore power
- Charger LG 12V/50A
- Isolator switch
- 230 V shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system
Electric control panel 110V/230V
- Differential breakers
- Control gauges
Electric control panel 12V
- Switches for all onboard electrics (upgraded instrument panel)
- Voltmeter and battery control (digital)
- Water / Fuel gauges
12V electric equipment
- Electrical anchor windlass
- Navigation lights
- LED Interior lights
- at chart table single outlet
- in fwd. cabin one each
- in aft. cabin one each
- in galley twin outlet
- in saloon twin outlet
- in heads one each
- at chart table
- at helm station
- Overhead lighting in cabins, saloon, galley and heads
- Lighting in engine compartment
- Reading lights in saloon and cabins
- Night light on companion way
- Navigation lights LED on pulpit and pushpit
- Steaming light
- Anchor light
- Compass illuminated
- Speedometer and depth sounder
- Volvo D2-75 (53 kW/72 HP), diesel engine
- Sail drive
- Flexi fold 3 bladed propeller with rope cutter.
- 2 x fuel tanks, total capacity approx. 280 l
- Fuel infill on deck
- Fuel filter / Water separator
- Engine room sound insulated and illuminated with room for generator above engine.
- Fuel Polishing system with dual Racor 500 filters and transfer pump.
BOW THRUSTER - Retractable 24v system with dedicated battery.
- I : 64.2 ft
- J : 19.2 ft
- P : 60.3 ft
- E : 20.2 ft
- Working Sail Area : 1390.00 sq ft
Rig and Sails
- 2 spreader silver deck stepped anodised mast, tapered
- Elvstrom Mainsail - FCL Laminate sail with 3rd reef. 2016
- Stack Pack Mainsail system
- Elvstrom Self Tacking JIb - FCL Laminate sail. 2016
- Boom with 2 reefing lines plus extra 3rd reef.
- Furling system for jib under Deck
- Furling Code 'O' on Gottefrodi Maffioli race torsion cable.
- Dyneema Main halyard
- Dyneema Jib halyard
- Mid boom sheeting with 2 stand-up blocks
- Jib sheet
- Rod kicker
- Backstay adjuster
- 'German' mainsheet system.
- Bobstay upgrade to accomodate Code 'O'.
- B & G Triton multifunction display with speed/depth/temp transducer
- B & G Triton multifunction display with wind transducer
- 2 x B & G Zeus3 9" Touch screen chart plotters with nav pods at each helm position.
- GoFree wireless system
- B & G Autopilot system with a Precision 9 compass
- B & G VHF V50 system with H50 handheld.
- Antenna for VHF, AIS and FM
- B & G Zeus3 9" at Chart Table
- 2 x Additional B & G Triton displays
- B & G Broadband radar system - 4G
- AIS Class B transponder system.
- Fusion mS-AV750 Multimedia Radio & CD/DVD including blue tooth.
- 4 x Speakers in saloon and 2 in cockpit.
- Fusion MS-NRX200 Remote control in cockpit
- Fusion mS-AB206 Subwoofer with amplifier in saloon
- Anchor upgrade to Spade Anchor with 100m of 8 mm Maggi Catena G7 chain. Stronger than original chain which reduced weight in the bows by 100kg.
- Large custom sunshades to cover stern to mast with sides.
- Customised pulpit.