£ 20,995 VAT
- Year 1988
- Length 28.15 ft | 8.58 m
- Beam 3.13 meter
- Max Draft 0
- Engine Volvo Penta SD 120
Etap is a well-known brand, also known for its "unsinkable" claim! The Etap 28i is a good volume family cruising yacht and this one is nicely maintained with a good specification. Will not disappoint on viewing.
Berth available at Kip Marina until 31 March 2020 included in price.
- Serial No- 282053
- HIN -364293
- RT -7 23 / 100
- Year of build-1988
- L.O.A- 28ft- 1 1/2”- 8.58m
- Length waterline- 23ft 9 ½”- 7.25m
- Beam- 10ft 3”- 3.13m
- Draft- 3ft 9”- 1.2m
- Displacement- 5890 lbs- 2675 Kg
- Ballast- 1970 lbs- 895 Kg
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Tiller Steering
- Stainless steel bow roller assembly
- From coach house forward deck is non –slip with aluminium stanchions and 25mm dia aluminium toe rail.
- Guard wires are stainless steel replaced in 2016 with access split, mid-ships on port and starboard sides with stainless steel pelican hooks.
- Bow stanchions 25mm diameter aluminium tube on both sides, aft port and starboard corner stanchions 25mm aluminium tube.
- Sugar scoop stern with stainless steel boarding ladder
Self-draining cockpit with a large locker on the starboard side with double access lockable top opening lids, along with gas bottle (camping Gaz 907) stowage.
Mainsail winches mounted on the coach house roof, with foresail winches mounted on upstands.
Engine control panel with a rev counter, start button, alarms mounted on the aft bulkhead, with throttle control on the port side. 2 safety clip-on points on the starboard side.
Interior and Accommodation
Light and airy saloon with panorama windows on deck head and port and starboard sides with curtains. There is a double berth forward with shelves with a curtain divider to the saloon, the seating is in pale blue fabric with the Etap logo of the three ducks flying. There is storage below the seating with the 80lt polypropylene water tank midships forward. Port and starboard hull sides have ample storage on both sides, with shelving and lockers, within the saloon is a chart table starboard side with storage for charts and instruments below. Saloon table on mast support swivels and rises up and down to seating area as required. The large circular forward hatch above the double berth.
The galley has a stainless steel Plastimo 4500 double burner cooker and oven, the galley stainless steel sink with pressurised cold water is on an island on the port side, complete with a deep insulated top entry storage unit, and additional storage under the sink. Water pump 12v replaced 2019 and accumulator unit fitted.
The heads feature a stainless steel sink with shower head tap and extendable flexible piping, with storage above and below vanity unit. New Jabsco sea toilet (2019), new large mirror on the aft bulkhead. Toilet inlet and outlet seacocks are nylon ball valves on bronze skin fittings. Fixed external vent. Hanging storage for wet weather jackets. Also, features a solid door.
The aft cabin features a double bed, with double hanging locker and shelves, Lewmar opening hatch to the cockpit with a solid door
Boat heating is by Webasto warm air with the diesel-fired unit mounted on the starboard hull in the cockpit locker, exhaust fed back to stainless steel bulkhead fitting on the transom.
- Furuno GP 32 GPS / WAAS Navigator with aerial mounted on aft cockpit stanchion rail
- Icom IC-M323G GPS DSC VHF radio transceiver- 2016
- Stainless steel 3 dial indicator barometer, temperature and hygrometer
- Digoo Electronic weather station.
- Plastimo “Iris 50 “ hand bearing compass.
- Plastimo 101 bulkhead mounted compass (port side)
- Raymarine Tacktick Wind MN100-2 (removable) transmitter on the masthead
- Garmin Echomap 50S chart plotter (removable) power supply from a locker
- Echo pilot Bronze trio for depth
Plastimo clock and barometer
- Autohelm AH800 self-steering unit
- 10 Kg Delta anchor with 25meters of chain, 40 metres of 16mm 3 strand hawser laid nylon.
- 14 Kg Danforth anchor with 25 metres of 16mm 3 strand hawser laid.
- Mainsail winches- Lewmar 16 double action
- Foresail winches- Lewmar 30 double action
- 3 winch handles
Rig and Sails
- Standing rigging stainless steel with stainless steel bottle screws.
- Aft mast stays adjustable with double blocks and fiddle.
- Forestay- Plastimo 608T roller reefing
- All running rigging replaced 2016 to date as required
- Mainsail halyard- 12mm double braid
- Mainsail sheet- 12mm double braid on Barton double block and fiddle, with athwartships traveller in cockpit
- Mainsail reefing lines- 12mm double braid
- Foresail sheet- 14mm double braid through Pfeiffer travellers
- Running rigging led back to the cockpit through jammers
- Mainsail- “Quantum” Fully batoned Dacron/Polyester- good condition, regularly serviced and cleaned (Saturn sails)
- Foresail- “Quantum” Dacron / Polyester good condition, regularly serviced and cleaned (Saturn sails)
- Additional sails- Cruising chute, Spinnaker.
Mast- Keel stepped Aluminium (Seldon) with swept-back spreaders
Boom- Aluminium (Seldon) with Seldon rod kicker rigid vang (2016)
Pole- Aluminium spinnaker pole
Machinery and Propulsion
Volvo Penta 18 HP with SD 120 sail drive and 2 blade propeller- 2002
Systems and Tankage
- 50 Litre Fuel Tank
- 80 Litre Polypropylene Water Tank
Electrical Shore supply-
- The boat is fitted with a 240-volt system, via a 16 Amp Marinco bulkhead connection mounted aft with a Stirling galvanic isolator and a distribution board (63 amp DP main with 16A + 6A breakers)
- Double 13 amp sockets are positioned at chart table, galley island, port side forward, in the locker starboard side. 1 single 13 amp socket mounted below chart table.
- Mains supply low voltage LED strip light under the lockers starboard side
- 1x 15 metres 3 core extension cable (boat connection to shore supply)
- 1x 12 metres 3 core extension cable
Batteries and 12v System-
- 1x 12v Engine Battery
- 1x 12v Domestic Battery
- Three-way battery control switch
- 240 volt supply -12volt CTEK M200 15A battery charger
- Victron energy “Cyrix-ct” 12v/234v -120 amp battery conditioner
- 12-volt navigation lighting system
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame (2016)
- Mainsail drop bag and full front cover (2016)
- Cockpit dodgers (2016)
- Cockpit cushions
- 3x powder fire extinguishers
- 1x Smoke alarm
- 1x CO2 alarm
- 1x Safety throw line
- 1x Baltic safety line with stainless steel safety clips and overload indicator
- 1x Baltic horseshoe buoy
- 2x 150N self-inflating lifejacket with harness
- 2x 250N self-inflating lifejacket with harness (Seago)
- 1x Plastimo jack line port and starboard side (2 lines)
- Mariner 2.5HP 4 Stroke outboard engine (new July 2017)
- Aquafax 2.3m inflatable tender with air deck (new July 2017)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.