£ 229,500 VAT Paid
- Year 2015
- Length 45.77 ft | 13.95 m
- Beam 4.38 meter
- Max Draft 2.25 meter
- Engine Volvo D2-55
The Hanse 455 is an exceptional boat - Easy to sail, great performance and home from home comfort. Stunning in all respects and Hanse Yachts build quality boats.
This Hanse 455 is a turn key boat with a very high specification and little use. Recently benefiting from more than £18,000 additional specification! A must see.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Hull newly antifouled with 3 coats of International Micron Extra as a 24 month antifouling system - August 19
- Professionally valeted - August 19
- GRP Hull with balsa sandwich core with epoxy vinylester resin in outer layer for added osmosis protection
- Isophthalic gelcoat
- 6 Hull windows for added light and ambience below deck
- Deck with balsa sandwich core, isophthalic gelcoat and epoxy vinylester resin in outer layer
- Flexi-teak (colour "Scrubbed", black caulking) on cockpit floor, cockpit benches and bathing platform
- Flexi-teak (colour "Scrubbed", black caulking) side decks and coachroof
- Flexi-teak (colour "Scrubbed", black caulking) on bathing platform
- Integrated storage bins for running rigging at helm positions
- Cast Iron T shaped keel with a draft of 2.25m
- GRP rudder with seawater resistant solid aluminium shaft and self aligning bearings. Rudder removed and checked - August 19
- NEW White Race Y spoke composite wheels - August 19
- Quick Electric anchor windlass with remote wired control
- Delta anchor and 60m 10mm calibrated chain
- Upgraded cockpit table with central storage
- 2 x Lewmar 50ST EVO Primary winches upgraded to electric
- 2 x Lewmar 50ST EVO Secondary winches for downwind sail
- Additional factory fitted Genoa tracks with pin stop cars
- Side access boarding gates port and starboard
- Outboard bracket
- Winch handle pockets
- Winch handles
- Rope tidy bags
- Fenders & mooring warps
- Hot & Cold transom shower - Newly fitted replacement unit - August 19
Interior and Accommodation
- Professional internal valet - August 19
- NEW bed toppers and pillows - August 19
- NEW Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans - August 19
- 3 double cabins
- Forward owners suite with full size island bed and en-suite facilities. The head compartment is to port and the shower compartment is to starboard.
- Day heads aft to port
A1 - Large double island berth forward with separate shower cubicle and separate heads cubicle.
B2 - Twin swivelling armchairs and central table to port, upgraded from L shaped standard sating.
C2 - Standard twin double aft cabins.
- Furniture - American Cherry
- Floors - Classic Teak Stripe
- Upholstery - Porto Fino leather - Cream
- Upholstery - Additional comfort option - Cream
- Mattresses - Memory foam in all cabins
- Lighting - Extended lighting package with upgrade to LED, indirect lighting and touch screen dimmer panel.
- L shaped galley with various cupboards and drawers for stowage
- Gas oven including 3 burner hob
- Large L shaped fridge with both top and front access
- Additional front loading fridge
- Fitted Microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sink
- Hot & Cold water
- Owners suite with both dedicated shower cubicle & separate bathroom forward
- Large saloon bathroom with screened shower cubicle and heads
- Spacious saloon with U shaped saloon seating around table which lowers into additional bed.
- Upgraded comfort upholstery
- To port are two captains chairs with storage unit between. The storage unit has a top with fiddles and a draw
- Chart table on port side with instrument panel and 12/230v switching
- Hull and deck windows/ports to allow excellent light and ventilation
- 2 x B&G Zeus2 9" Chart Plotters at helm position (No chart card)
- 2 x B&G Triton displays at helm position (wind, speed, depth etc)
- B&G 4G radar.
- Class B AIS transponder.
- B&G V50 VHF with NEW H50 handheld unit August 19
- B&G Autopilot system with control at helm and RC42 compass
- B&G GoFree wireless system for tablet connection
- Masthead antenna for VHF, AIS & FM
Rig and Sails
- Selden twin spreader in-mast furling mast
- Furlex head sail furling system
- Additional Spinnaker halyard
- Upgraded Dyneema halyards for main and jib
- Mast step
- Upgraded Elvstrom FCL (Cruising Laminate) fully battened in-mast furling mainsail
- Upgraded Elvstrom FCL (Cruising Laminate) self tacking jib
- PARA Sail with 'Easy Snuffer', running rigging and blocks
Machinery and Propulsion
- Volvo D2-55 - Complete service Aug 19
- NEW Flexofold 3 blade prop August 19
- NEW Ambassador rope cutter August 19
- NEW emergency spares pack August 19
- NEW anodes August 19
- Quick retractable bow thruster with joystick controls at starboard helm. NEW anodes August 19
- Quick retractable stern thruster with joystick controls at starboard helm, NEW anodes August 19
Systems and Tankage
- Eberspacher 2 x Airtronic, D4 with 6 outlets, forward cabin, saloon, both bathrooms, both aft cabins.
- Hot water calorifier tank approx 25 litres (heated from both shore power and engine)
- Hot and cold water in galley, both bathrooms and cockpit shower
- Gas system with safety shut off
- 2 x manual seawater flush toilets
- Fuel tank approx - 210 litres
- Water tank approx - 450 litres
- Holding tanks x 2 - approx - 35 litres each
- 12v Domestic system with switch panel at chart table
- 230v domestic shore power system with cable and various domestic sockets throughout interior
- Touch screen lighting control with dimmer function for LED lighting
- LED lighting - Overhead cabin, Recessed Cabin. Reading lamps in all cabins and saloon, cockpit table mounted lamp & courtesy lights in companionway and cockpit.
- 35 amp battery charger (from both shore power and engine alternator)
- 90ah Engine start battery
- 2 x 160ah Domestic batteries
- 160ah Bow thruster battery
- 160ah Stern thruster battery
- Fusion MS-RA205 FM/AM Radio with MP3 input and two zone output
- Fusion MS-Unidock system for iPod/iPhone, Android & USB
- Fusion MS-BT100 Bluetooth audio link
- Fusion MS-NRX200 Remote control in cockpit
- 2 saloon speakers & 2 cockpit speakers
- 22" TV with Bluetooth, integrated with Fusion System
Canvaswork and deck upholstery
- Sprayhood - NEW (DUNE) canvas August 19
- NEW Bimini with (DUNE) canvas August 19
- NEW cockpit table cover (DUNE) canvas August 19
- NEW wheel covers (DUNE) Canvas August 19
- Cockpit cushions - NEW (DUNE) Canvas August 19
“The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is””.
- NEW 4 man Ocean Safety liferaft August 19
- NEW offshore flare pack August 19
- 8 lifejackets fully serviced by Ocean Safety August 19
- Smoke detector in each bedroom
- Carbon monoxide and gas detector in the galley
- Jackstay lifelines
- Radar reflector
- Navigation lighting
- Seago 4 man dinghy.
- Yamaha 2.5hp 4 stroke outboard
- Fully serviced (Aug 19) 8 man liferaft - by separate negotiation
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.