£ 29,995 VAT Paid
- Year 1979
- Length 31.99 ft | 9.75 m
- Beam 3.25 meter
- Max Draft 1.5 meter
- Engine Bukh DV36
The LM32 is a well respected, high quality, Danish built motorsailer with excellent seagoing capability and spacious accommodation and facilities. This boat has been well maintained by the current and previous owners and is being sold reluctantly due to change of personal circumstances.
Well worth a look and early viewing is recommended.
- LOA 9.75m.
- LWL 8.49m.
- Beam 3.25m.
- Draft 1.5m.
- Displacement 6001kg.
- Ballast 2194kg.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- The hull and superstructure are in off-white GRP and the deck is in pale grey GRP.
- Easily navigated side decks, secured by stainless steel pulpit, stainless steel stanchions and double guard wires.
- Fin keel with encapsulated ballast and a semi balanced rudder.
- Wheel and tiller steering in the pilothouse and aft deck/cockpit.
Interior and Accommodation
5 berths in total comprising of "V" berth in fore cabin and two settee berths in saloon (fitted with lee cloths) one of which converts to a double.
- The interior is finished in varnished teak and blue upholstery.
- Eberspacher Airtronic D5 heating system. Vents in all cabins.
- 12v and LED lighting throughout.
- 1.85m headroom.
- Ample locker and stowage capacity throughout.
- FCC Precision clock & barometer.
Forward cabin with a double berth in "V".
The Saloon is bright and spacious and features single settee berth to port and settee berth to stbd which converts to a double berth and a folding leaf table.
Linear Galley to port in the deckhouse.
- Sink with pressurised cold water system + manual back up.
- Flavell B 70 C - 2 burner gas cooker with oven and grill.
- Electrolux RM4271 mini domestic style fridge which can be run on 12v , 220v or gas.
- In addition there is an ingenious folding cockpit table which together with the full cockpit enclosure and cockpit cushions is perfect for alfresco dining .
Spacious heads compartment.
- Slide out hand basin with a Whale Flipper manual cold water pump.
- Jabsco marine flushing toilet.
- Single bow roller.
- Lofrans Cayman 88 1000w electric anchor windlass with warping drum, remote and foot controls.
- 35lb CQR anchor with 55m of 10mm chain.
- 35lb Danforth anchor.
- 9 warps.
- 9 fenders.
- 6 mooring cleats.
- 2.3m Waveco dinghy - 2017.
- Stern boarding ladder.
- 2 x Meissner 18 two speed halyard winches.
- 2 x Gibb 40 STA single speed self tailing primary winches.
- 2 winch handles.
- ICOM IC-M411 DSC VHF radio in pilot house.
- Garmin GPSMAP 182c pilot house & cockpit.
- NAVICO DS200 echosounder in pilot house.
- Autohelm 2000 autopilot in pilot house.
- Silva 100 compass in pilot house.
- Sumlog SL speed/log in pilot house.
- Tactick mn100-2 wind speed/direction.
Rig and Sails
Masthead sloop with Sparlight aluminium spars and stainless steel standing rigging.
- Braid on braid running rigging.
- Slab reefing on the main which partially reefs from the cockpit.
- Lazy jacks.
- Furlex roller reefing on the Genoa.
- Aluminium whisker pole.
- Main by Parker & Kay in Dacron in good condition.
- Genoa by Nicolson Hughes in Dacron in good condition.
- No2 Genoa by Quay Sails in Dacron n good condition.
- No3 Genoa by Ratsey & Lapthorn in Dacron in good condition.
Machinery and Propulsion
Powered by a Bukh DV36 SME 36hp inboard 3 cylinder marine diesel engine with sail drive to a 3 blade fixed prop.
- Last service Apr 19. New oil and fuel filters. New oil. New air filter.
- Engine hours 3,333.
- Sea water cooled.
- Fuel consumption 2.5ltr/hr.
- Range 400nm approx.
- Single lever morse control.
- Vetus 55 kgf bow thruster.
Systems and Tankage
- Fuel 200ltr.
- Water 200ltr GRP.
- Black holding tank 65ltr GRP.
- 12v ships electrical system.
- 2 x Power Plus 12v 110ah domestic batteries - 2017.
- 1 Numax 12v 100ah engine start battery - 2017.
- 230v shore power with well used cable.
- Sterling Intelligent Pro Charge battery charger.
- Engine alternator also charges batteries. Checked and rebuilt April 19.
- Solar charge controller.
- Separate engine & domestic circuits.
- Silver Crest Stereo with internal speakers.
- Cockipt cover in good condition.
- Cockpit tent in fair condition.
The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is”.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- 2 fire extinguishers - Fire Chief in cockpit and ANAF in saloon.
- 2 Jackstays.
- 2 harness points in cockpit.
- Lalizas life link.
- Navigation lights.
Manufacturer and Design Information
- Built by LM Glasfiber A/S in 1979 and designed by Bent Juul Andersen.
Foillan has served us well over the past 2 years since we bought her, visiting various harbours from Edinburgh to Orkney and completing the "North Coast 500" via the Caledonian Canal, Cape Wrath and the Pentland Firth last year. We have made several crossings of the Pentland Firth, with it's reputation for challenging conditions, and Foillan has proven to be a reliable and reassuringly seaworthy vessel. She also sails better than might be expected for a motor-sailer. The boat can be easily handled in tight situations with the aid of the bow thruster and is ideal for a crew of two.
The engine is the original Bukh and always starts immediately. The exhaust is clean and the engine consumes a negligible amount of oil. It has been properly serviced with new filters, oil and pencil anode.
Our retirement plans have had to change and this is the only reason Foillan is being put up for sale.