Bavaria 30 Cruiser
£ 37,500 VAT Paid
- Year 2005
- Length 31 ft | 9.45 m
- Beam 3.29 meter
- Max Draft 1.85 meter
- Engine Volvo Penta MD2020
Goldfinger is a nice example of the popular Bavaria 30 cruising yacht. She is ideally suited for family or short handed cruising. 6 berths in total in 2 cabins with separate heads. Volvo Penta MD2020 19hp marine diesel engine.
Early viewing is recommended.
- LOA - 9.45m.
- LWL - 8.25m.
- LOD - 9.32m.
- Beam - 3.29m.
- Draft - 1.85m.
- LWL - 8.25m.
- Displacement - 4200kg.
- Ballast - 1000kg.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- The hull, deck and superstructure are all in white GRP.
- Easily navigated wide side decks, secured by stainless steel pulpit, stainless steel stanchions and double guard wires with stainless steel quarter pushpits.
- Fin keel with spade rudder.
- Wheel steering in an aft cockpit.
Interior and Accommodation
6 berths in total in 2 cabins, comprising 2 double berths and 2 single berths.
- The interior is finished in varnished wood veneer over marine ply.
- Blue/white upholstery.
- Eberspacher heating in all cabins.
- 12v lighting throughout.
- Clock & Barometer.
Forward cabin has a double berth in "V" with hanging lockers port & stbd.
The Saloon is bright and spacious with port and stbd single settee berths and a folding leaf table.
The "L" shaped galley is to port aft in the saloon.
- 2 burner gas hob with oven & grill.
- Stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressurised cold water.
- Top loading fridge.
The navigation station is to stbd aft in the saloon with a good sized forward facing chart table and seat.
- Ships 12v electrical distribution control panel is also at the nav station.
Aft cabin with a double berth and ample storage space including a hanging locker.
Heads compartment is to stbd and aft of the nav station.
- Jabsco sea toilet.
- Wash basin and shower with hot & cold pressurised water.
- Good ventilaton.
- Single bow roller.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with remote control.
- Rocna 11kg anchor with 40m of 3/8" chain.
- 6 mooring cleats
- Various warps.
- 6 fenders.
- Seago 2.3m dinghy - 2011.
- Yamaha 2.5hp outboard 2011 - serviced 2017.
- 2 x Harken 2 speed self tailing primary winches.
- 2 x Harken single speed secondary winches.
- 2 winch handles.
- VHF radio 2005.
- VHF cockpit speaker 2005.
- Echosounder 2005.
- Autopilot 2005.
- Compass 2005.
- Speed & Log 2005.
- Raymarine Axiam 9 chart plotter at binnacle 2017/18.
Rig and Sails
Fractional sloop with Seldon spars and stainless steel standing rigging.
- Braid on braid running rigging.
- Slab reefing on the main from the cockpit.
- Stack pack with lazy jacks.
- Furlex furling system on the Genoa.
- Mainsail, original but in serviceable condition.
- Genoa by Goacher Sails 2015/16 in very good condition.
- Original Genoa has UV damage.
Machinery and Propulsion
Powered by Volvo Penta MD2020 19hp inboard 2 cylinder marine diesel engine with sail drive to a 3 blade fixed prop.
- Last service Dec 18.
- Fresh & sea water cooled via heat exchanger.
- Fuel consumption 12ltr/hr.
- Range approx 250nm.
- Engine hours circa 700.
Systems and Tankage
- Fuel - 90L.
- Water - 150L.
- 12v ships electrical system.
- 2 x 12v batteries. 1 engine start and 1 domestic.
- 240v Shore power with cable.
- 240v battery charger.
- Battery management system.
- Engine alternator also charges batteries.
- Flatscreen TV with analogue aerial..
- Binnacle cover.
- Spray dodgers.
The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is”.
- 4 man liferaft serviced 2017/18.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- 2 x fire extiguishers.
- Jack stays.
- Harness points.
- Navigation lights.
- Deck light.
Manufacturer and Design Information
- Built by Bavaria Yachts in Germany in 2005 and designed by J&J Design.