Bavaria 38 Cruiser
£ 69,950 VAT Paid
- Year 2010
- Length 38.45 ft | 11.72 m
- Beam 3.9 meter
- Max Draft 1.95 meter
- Engine Volvo Penta D1-30 F 5102126554U
A 2010 Model and first launched in 2010, 'Ad Lib' is a genuinely remarkable example of this popular cruiser, in the rarely found but much sought after 2 cabin layout. Specified to the highest level with, heating system, Raymarine Navigation suite and much more.
Protective Gel shield, epoxy coating system applied from new, Professionally serviced and maintained throughout, including annual polishing, engine/sail drive servicing and full winterisation.
Available to view by appointment in Southampton
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Bavaria 38 cruiser sailing yacht will fill you with enthusiasm. It features an improved interior layout, a new hull design and a completely new deck layout with a classic elegant line along with functional and modern equipment.
'Ad Lib' is an impressively well presented example of this popular family cruiser. Both above and below she is a testament to the care and attention given to her.
The "Owner's" layout of the Bavaria 38 affords 2 double cabins (one at the bow and one at the stern), with considerable storage space in lieu of the 3rd cabin.
The aft double is also wider and more spacious offering enhanced guest comfort
The 2 cabin layout also moves the heads aft and increases volume to create a great "bathroom" space
The Navigation station is well laid out on starboard offering a now rarely found forward facing chart table.
A Webasto Central heating system with outlets in all cabin and heads spaces extends the season and increases comfort.
- Selden Aluminium Mast with in-mast furling main sail by Elvstrom.
- Aluminium Boom
- Gas Rod Kicker
- Wind Indicator at masthead
- Roller Furling Genoa by Elvstrom with UV strip.
- German sheeting mainsail to improve short handed sailing
Standard Equipment plus following factory fitted options;
- Side Rail Gates on both sides.
- Electric Anchor Winch with wired remote control system
- Spring Cleats at midships
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame including grab rail.
- Wheel and Binnacle cover.
- Teak on cockpit seats
- Teak cockpit table with storage space
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Drop down transom door with boarding / swimming ladder.
Electronics and Instrumentation
- Raymarine VHF Radio - at Chart table with aerial.
- Additional handset in cockpit.
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data
- Raymarine ST60 Wind System
- Raymarine E90 W ( Wide screen multifunctional ) Chart plotter in cockpit.
- Raymarine Smart Pilot system with rudder reference
- Stereo system with DVD/CD player linked to TV including internal speakers
- External waterproof speakers
- TV Aerial on the mast.
- Flat screen TV in saloon linked to DVD player
- Additional 240v sockets
- Ambiance enhancing lights in saloon
- Radar Reflector
- 2 x Heavy duty domestic batteries replaced in 2017
- 1 x Engine battery
- Battery charger.
- Inverter system to create domestic power from service batteries
'Ad LIb' is one of the most cared for yachts that we have had the pleasure of listing for sale and is simply a credit to her current owners.
Carefully prepared on delivery for life afloat with 5 coats of International Gelshield Epoxy primer ( Green / Grey application for careful monitoring on application ) with self polishing antifoul to ensure a fair hull and easy, seaworthy passage through the water.
Lifted ashore and thoroughly serviced and winterised each year, Her hull and deck are polished regularly to protect from UV.
If you are looking for a cruising yacht small enough for a couple and large enough for a family, she is well worth a visit.
- Life raft ( Age 2012 & requiring a service by new owner )
- Bilge Pumps
- Electric bilge pump
- 2 x Fire extinguishers
- Smoke detector
- Gas detector
- Life bouys
- Life Sling
- Nav LIghts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.