£ 174,995 VAT Paid
- Year 2012
- Length 44.26 ft | 13.49 m
- Beam 4.37 meter
- Max Draft 1.82 meter
- Engine Volvo D2-75
This Hanse 445 is one of the highest spec'd and best-maintained examples available. Accommodation is 6 berths in three double cabins excluding the main Saloon. The owner's cabin is en-suite and has an island bed. Inventory includes Bow thruster & Stern thruster, Webasto heating, great navigational instrumentation etc. She has been ashore to have anodes replaced and hull cleaned/scrub to re-activate the copper coat in May 2019.
- LOA - 13.88m / 45'5"
- LOD - 13.40m / 43'9"
- LWL - 12.20m / 40'2"
- Beam - 4.38m / 14'4"
- Draft - 1.82m / 5'8"
- Displacement -11,300kg
- Ballast - 3,800kg, this is the shallow keel version so weight is 300kg heavier than the standard keel.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Signal White hull with Dark grey double waterlines
- Isophthalic Gelcoat
- Vinylester 1st layer
- Main bulkhead laminated to hull and deck
- GRP strongbacks
- Hull windows
- Copper coated from new. Snded to reactivate May 2019.
Interior and Accommodation
'Break Away' offers 6 berths in three cabins excluding Main Saloon, offering the following configuration:-
- Custom additional grab handles
- 230v sockets in all cabins
- Gas, Carbon Monoxide and Smoke alarms.
Forward cabin - (Owner's Cabin)
- Separated from the saloon by a door
- Large 'island' double berth with upgraded memory foam mattress
- Combined hanging and shelved lockers, port and starboard.
- Shelves above berth
- A feature of this boat is the split heads and shower rooms. Heads to port with separate shower room to starboard.
- Toilet room with upgraded Jabsco Electric toilet with holding tank and sea and deck discharge
- Shaver Point
- Companionway steps
- U-shaped settee area to starboard and 2 seater sofa opposite to port
- Saloon table
- Lockers and shelves outboard.
- Central saloon hull window to port and starboard giving eye-level views when seated
- High-quality marine plywood with upgraded American Cherry wood veneer.
- Upgraded laminate Teak and holly classic stripped flooring.
- Upgraded upholstery in Porto Fino leather / Chocolate
- Webasto Hot Air heating to all cabins
- 12v LED Cabin Lighting
- Separated navigation area on the port side
- Chart table with storage
- Electric switch panel
- Clock and Barometer
- Linear galley
- Solid surface stone optic - black quartz
- 1/1/2 stainless steel sink with hot and cold water via mixer tap
- 2-burner LPG gas stove with oven, gimballed. Gas safety shut off by cooker and self-draining gas storage in cockpit.
- Microwave oven, factory installed.
- Lockers and drawers for provisions and galley cookware.
- Extra large 12 V fridge of approx. 130 l, top and front loader with light
- Waste bin
- Large head with separate shower stall
- Marine toilet - Jabsco electric
- Shaver Point
- Holding tank
- Sea and deck discharge
- Washbasin with hot and cold pressurised water
- Electrical drain pump
- Locker & shelves
- Opening acrylic glass window
- Teak boards in shower and heads
- Separated from the saloon by a door
- 2 double aft cabins.
- Longitudinal split cushions to enable lee cloths to be erected. Port cabin with upgraded mattress.
- Combined lockers with shelves and hanging.
- Opening porthole to the cockpit for light and ventilation.
Deck / Equipment
- Teak decks and Teak cockpit
- Opening large flush hatches in the deckhead and forward cabin.
- Opening hatches for heads
- Opening portholes for aft cabins.
- Opening windows in coachroof with cover boards to shed water whilst open
- Self-draining chain locker which houses the anchor windlass. The chain locker has access via the large forward deck locker through a sealed Lewmar hatch.
- Large opening forward deck locker with a stainless steel ladder. Partially fitted out for storing items
- Split pulpit and quarter pushpits with stainless steel stanchions and side boarding gates. Double stainless steel lifelines.
- Pushpit with ensign staff socket
- Coachroof mounts stainless steel handrails
- Cockpit table with Teak folding leaves and light. Integrated plotter pod
- Full-width space, teak laid folding bathing platform with integrated folding helm seats and boarding ladder
- Upgraded composite black steering wheels and custom stainless grab rails fwd of wheels.
- Additional factory fitted tracks for overlapping headsail.
- 8 x Warps
- 6 x retracting mooring cleats
- 8 x Fenders
- Lewmar Electric Windlass with remote
- Delta 20kg Anchor with 60m x 10mm chain and warp
- Kedge anchor with chain and warp
- Hot & Cold cockpit shower
- Snap Davits - (Fitted 2018)
- Single Bow roller
- Dark Grey Canvas Sprayhood
- Dark Grey Canvas Bimini
- Dark Grey Canvas Full Cockpit Cover
- Electric self-tailing primary/halyard winches 48 AST
- Secondary Lewmar winches - self-tailing - manual
- All Halyards and main control lines lead aft to primary winches for easy sail control
- Control lines covered on the coachroof for safety
- Winch Handle
Navigation / Electronics
- Simrad IS20 Analogue Wind display in cockpit inc transducer
- Simrad NSS 12" Chart plotter with GPS unit and large plotter pod
- Full function SIMRAD IS20 graphic display
- Autopilot SIMRAD AP 24 with flux gate compass RFC, Computing unit, Control Unit.
- Engine interface with NSS plotter.
- Simrad RS25 VHF with AHK05 at chart table.
- VHF Simrad Bluetooth Handset - Cockpit
- Simrad NAIS 300 AIS Class B transponder
- Active Radar at masthead
- TV aerial
Rig and Sails
- 9/10 Upgraded tapered Selden twin spreader sloop rig.
- Rig optimised for self tacking with jib with track installed on an integrated deck moulding
- Secondary tracks installed for overlapping jib (Optional)
- Furling self-tacking jib and in-mast furling mainsail.
- Furling systems operated from the cockpit for easy single handed reefing
- Rod kicker with internal gas support.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Backstay adjuster
- All control lines lead aft to two winches by the port and starboard helm positions to aid short-handed sailing and keep cockpit clear for safety.
- Mainsheet lead to port aft winch for ease of handling. Single jib sheet for self-tacking Jib, lead to starboard for adjustment at aft winch
- Mast steps to gooseneck
- North Sails in-mast furling mainsail
- North Sails self-tacking jib
- Both sails are in excellent condition, having been removed, cleaned, maintained, stored and re-fitted by Saturn Sails for/after Winter 2017/18
Machinery and Propulsion
- Volvo D2-75 HP, fresh water cooled diesel engine with saildrive
- Last Service May 2017
- 3-blade Darglow Featherstream propeller (fitted in 2017 cost £2000)
- Fuel tank, approx. 220 l
- Fuel Consumption - 1ltr/NM
- Fuel ifiller on deck
- Seawater strainer
- Fuel filter / Water separator
- Revolution counter
- Engine hour meter
- Engine room sound insulated
- Retractable Bow thruster ( Upgraded from standard Sleipner 100kg = 5.42 kW proportional power and remote control )
- Retractable Stern thruster (As above )
- Various spares including filters (spin-ons); Alternator Belts.
- Original fixed-pitch Volvo Propeller
Systems and Tankage
- Central heating (Webasto 5.5 kW with insulated ducting )
- Fuel Tank x 1 220ltrs - Metal
- Water Tank x 1 450ltrs - Plastic
- Holding Tank x 2 x 30ltrs - Plastic
- NB - The water tank gauge is not working – Onsite contractor Boat Electrics and Electronics - has been contacted, options open to a new owner are a new display unit which seems to be the fault or a stand-alone one could be purchased and information for both these alternatives can be got from BEE at Kip Marina.
- Main battery switch & upgraded from standard
- 1 x Engine battery: 12 V / 90 Ah AGM
- 2 x Domestic batteries: 12V / 165 Ah AGM
- 4 x Thruster batteries: 12 V / AGM
- Distribution panel with Volt/Water/Fuel/Battery level guages
- 12 V and 230 V electrical circuits
- Shore power 230 V incl. differential breaker
- 2 x Shore Power Cables (1 x metered)
- Victron Battery charger 12 V / 30 Amp
- Immersion heater for calorifier
- 230v sockets in cabins
- LED lighting throughout with controller.
- LED spot lamps in all cabins.
- Upgraded Fusion DVD Stereo system with wiring to bulkhead mounted TV, cockpit remote and 4 speakers ( 2 in saloon & 2 in the cockpit ) Bluetooth module added to the fusion system
- 2 x Television ( Main bulkhead in saloon and master fwd cabin.) Apple TV.
"The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is””
- 4 x Man Seago valise life raft - 2013
- Flare Pack - 2013
- 2 x Horseshoe lifebuoys
- Inflatable danbuoy
- First Aid kit
- 2 x Manual Bilge Pumps
- 1 x Automatic Bilge Pump
- 1 x Fire Blanket
- 5 x Fire Extinguishers incl new automatic extinguisher for engine bay fitted in 2018
- Gas, Carbon Monoxide and Smoke alarms
- 2 x Adult Lifejackets and 1 x Junior Lifejacket
- Hand Held Air Horn and pump
- Throw Line
- KIM MOB Rescue Sling - fitted in 2018
- Grab Bag
- 2 x Jack Stays
Navigation Lights (LED)
- Steaming light
- Bow light
- Stern light
- Anchor light
- Tricolour at masthead
- Honda (Honwave dinghy ) & outboard available by separate negotiation
- The vessel had substantial upgrades at new and has been further improved by the current owners.
- The boat has been highly maintained and benefits from new equipment and additional safety features.
- Lifted out into slings late July 2018, cleaned, propeller greased, anodes checked and re-launched.