£ 49,500 VAT Paid
- Year 2011
- Length 28.87 ft | 8.8 m
- Beam 3 meter
- Max Draft 1.58 meter
- Engine Volvo D1-20
A rare opportunity to acquire a very clean example of this popular and iconic Dehler. She has everything for club racing and cruising at a massive saving on a new boat. One of the few modern sub-29 footers than can be described as a "proper little yacht"
Manufacturer Provided Description
More sailing enjoyment – that is what the new Dehler 29 promises.
This fast family cruiser combines strength and dynamism, the highest safety standards and an attractive level of comfort that includes an intelligent use of space.
This innovative and versatile model from Dehler is aimed at family-oriented leisure sailors whilst at the same time appealing to ambitious regatta yachtsmen.
This is a performance yacht for long cruises as well as for challenging races.
The Dehler 29 is easy to handle and provides an excellent ride in all weather conditions qualities which guarantee that you can sail safely while putting the yacht through its paces.
GRP hand laid construction
Supporting bulkheads bonded to the hull
Construction of hydrolyses proofed polyester
resin and roving fabrics
Guardrail in aluminium for hull protection
Colour white with blue waterline striping
GRP hand laid construction with end grain balsa core for strength and insulation
Aluminium reinforcements laminated inside for all fittings
Laminated to the hull in the mould for integrated
Non - slip moulded deck area
Self draining anchor locker
Openable deck hatch in forward cabin
6 windows, 4 are openable
Sliding companionway hatch
4 mooring cleats
Stainless divided pushpit
Safety boarding ladder
Stainless handrails on coach roof
Filler nozzles for water and fuel
Halyard and sheet winches Harken
4 Harken 35 self tailing winches
Halyard stoppers on coach roof
Guide rollers at mast foot
2 winch handles
Manual bilge pump
Large cockpit locker to starboard
Ergonomic and self draining cockpit with teak seats and floor
Convenient berths with storage below
All joinery and panels in mahogany
Solid frame woodwork with smooth surface
Ceiling inner liner in off white
Alongside sofas on port and starboard
Salon table with foldable sides
Roomy aft cabin with double bed, wardrobe and cupboard
Storage below berth
Port side functional galley
Sink with water tap
Lockers for pots and pans with 2-burner gas oven
Spacious head with pump toilet
Holding tank with deck extraction and separate sea cock
Wash basin with water tap
Volvo D1-20, 20 hp, with Saildrive with 2 blade folding propeller
Fuel tank 61 litres
Engine and consumer batteries AGM 12V / 90 Ah
Control panel with automatic circuit breakers
Electric bilge pump 12V
Lowrance chart plotter
Lowrance VHF radio
Tacktick depth, speed and wind instruments
240V shore supply and cable
9/10 aluminium deck stepped tapered Selden mast
2 pairs of spreaders
Halyards for main and jib in dyneema
Main sheet and jib sheets
Dehler quick reefing system with lazybag and lazyjacks
Furling system for Jib
Total sail area 43,0 m²
Main sail 26,0 m²
Furling Jib 17,0 m² (105%)
Genoa 25 m²
Spinnaker 60 m²
Rig I 11.25 m
J 3.15 m
P 11.00 m
E 4.00 m
Hull professionally antifouled annually Nautix A4.T Speed.
Boat is in excellent condition, professionally maintained to a high standard ready to cruise or race
- High performance Race/Cruising Main Hyde (2015 used 20 times dry stored/rolled off boat)
- Cruising Main - North 2011
- Storm jib (Unused)
- Symmetric Spinnaker
- Asymetric Spinnaker
- (roller furling) dry stored rolled off boat
- Jib 90% Hyde Technora single Taffata (2015 Unused)
- Jib 110% Hyde Technora single taffata (2015 used 8 times)
- Jib 130% Hyde Technora (2015 used 15 times)
Main seacock upgraded to DZR Brass
Engine hours 470 hrs (Serviced annually)
Cushions - excellent condition stored off boat (boat mainly used for day sailing )
1. Build - Dehler build quality ( GRP work, Hull deck joint, standard of gear ), One of the last built Dehlers prior to acquisition by Hanse.
2. Design and sailing attributes. My experience of the boat is that it is a joy to sail, single handed or fully crewed, she performs well in light air as well as heavu weather, responsive on the helm with easy traveller play, gets in the groove upwid, stable down wind with a surge of speed. I have single handed to Falmouth from the Solent, completed in the Regatta with a full crew and sailed home alone non - stop. A very versatile and easily managed boat.
3. This Mark 2 Model is still a current boat in the Dehler range for good reason, it is a very clever design balancing cruising and racing with ease of use.
4. Sails - Full set of nearly new high performance and durable sails ( Main, 3 foresails, symetric and asymetric spinnakers) are a real feature of this boat having spent over £10K. The sails are custom designed by Hyde Sails, rolled and stored off the boat.
5. Cruising ability - The boat is fully fitted for cruising comfort, sprayhood, heater, hot water, showers in head and cockpit, removeable transom for easy boarding, shore power, clever creation of storage with great ambiance below created by Dehlers open cabin and superb cushions that are in excellent condition.
6. In port the tiller raises to provide a large, sociable area in the cockpit.