Dufour 455 Grand Large
EUR 125,000 VAT Paid
- Year 2006
- Length 45.08 ft | 13.74 m
- Beam 4.3 meter
- Max Draft 2.1 meter
- Engine Volvo Penta 75hp
Well maintained and nicely presented Dufour 455 Grand Large. All set up and ready to go for you Mediterannean cruising.
One owner from new for personal use from 2006, major refit in 2017 with hull polished and antifouled
A well balanced yacht, designed and set up for short handed sailing. With the full battens, lazy bag, powered winch, bow thruster and auto pilot, sail handling and mooring is made easy
New fender socks, winch and wheel covers 2017
Ashore in Palma de Mallorca, Superb 3 cabin, 2 head example of this tried and tested boat
Manufacturer Provided Description
Dufour Yachts has succeeded in acquiring the reputation of a boat builder of stylish, comfortable, seaworthy and high quality sailing yachts.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Bow thruster control next to wheel
- Forward Looking sonar linked to Raymarine Screens
- Autopilot control next to wheel
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/ boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream coloured vinyl.
Electronics and Electrical systems
2 x TV systems
Full nav center with:
Raymarine E80, repeated to cockpit display on table
Forward Looking Sonar
ICOM dsc vhf
Navtex 6+ printer
Raymarine ST60 wind
ST 60 tri data
Powered winch for main halyard
Anchor windlass with foot and hand control
- 12V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery. 1 x 200 Ah house battery.
- Switch for each battery.
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large Corian? worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker - three burner stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 100 litres.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (150 litres).
- Stowage boxes, with separated compartments.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Volvo 75 hp Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Two x three clutches on coachroof.
- Two x 44.2 ST halyard winches on the roof to starboard.
- Two x 53.2 ST genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
Battened main sail in lazy bag with slab reefing led back to the cockpit
Gennaker, tri radial with snuffer
I : 51.17 ft J : 18.17 ft P : 46.50 ft E : 16.33 ft
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.20m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
AIR CONDITIONING and ENTERTAINMENT
- New Aircon (2015) DVD TV in owners cabin and salon for comfort
- Bose sounds system make living on board entertaining.