Degero 28 Ms - Sale Pending
£ 49,995 VAT Paid
- Year 2004
- Length 27.72 ft | 8.45 m
- Beam 3 meter
- Max Draft 1.1 meter
- Engine Volvo 2030
Smart, well built, and quality motor sailor from Finland - where they understand the need for a wheelhouse on a tough and seagoing hull. Wallas heater. Two owners from new. Current owner has owned since September 2017, she has been stored undercover since and was only launched in April 2019 when she came to Kip Marina for sale. Very well looked after boat, will not disappoint at viewing.
- Blue GRP hull, deck and coach roof.
- Long keel.
- Cockpit tiller steering with wheel at internal helm.
The hull is hand laid GRP with integral longitudinal and transverse beams providing additional strength and rigidity. Structural bulkheads are hand bonded to the hull and the engine beds are reinforced with steel plates.
The lead keel is attached to a moulded extension beneath the boat using stainless steel bolts.
The GRP rudder is moulded around a 30mm stainless steel rudder shaft with strengthening arms into the rudder blade, operated by a tiller in the cockpit and wheel from inside. The rudder shaft bearings are of stainless steel with delrin bearings.
The GRP deck is also hand-laid, with a balsa cored sandwich construction providing added strength and good insulation. The hull and the deck are through bolted and bonded over with hand-laid GRP. The raised toe-rail incorporates moulded scuppers and is finished with a practical heavy rubber capping.
The deck surface features a moulded non-slip surface. At the bow there is a self draining anchor locker, holding the anchor, chain & warp.
The spacious self-draining cockpit has a very large full depth locker on the port side, a second locker to starboard and cave lockers with teak trims on both sides for smaller items. The cockpit seats are laid with 11 mm solid teak, providing a warm and attractive surface.
Interior finished in satin varnished teak.
Five berths in forward cabin and saloon with quarter berth.
Forecabin with large V berth. Stowage. Fore hatch to deck.
Heads compartment to port, between the forecabin and saloon, with marine toilet, washbasin with hot and cold pressurised water to a shower mixer tap, and stowage.
Hanging locker opposite, to starboard.
Saloon with single berths to starboard and a single / easily converted double berth to Port, either side of a central drop-leaf saloon table. Reading lamps. Stowage lockers.
Helm and navigation area to starboard, aft of the saloon, with chart table, chart stowage, instrumentation and electrical switch panel, and helmsman's seat.
Galley to port with up-graded two-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven and grill, rectangular stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurised water to a mixer tap, large cool box and stowage area along with ample working areas and stowage. Fridge.
Removable navigator's seat. Up-graded teak steering wheel
Aft quarterberth to starboard.
The attractive upholstery maximizes the perception of warmth and space below decks.
Wallas cabin heating.
Cockpit with tiller steering, engine control lever and control panel, table, cockpit locker stowage.
- Volvo 2030 29 hp marine diesel engine with shaft drive to the 3-bladed fixed propeller.
- Single lever engine control at internal and external helm positions.
- 12v electrical supply comprising three batteries, two for domestic supply, one for engine starting, charged by engine alternator and by 25W battery charger via shore power connection.
Fuel tank - approx 115 litres.
Water tank - approx 115 litres.
Navigation and Electronics
- Bulkhead mounted steering compass.
- Garmin - GPSmap 172C
- Raymarine ST60 instruments with Depth & Speed log
- Autopilot with Smart handheld controller
- Furuno Radar model 1715
- Windex / VHF aerial
- Navigation lights
Spars and Sails
- Single spreader masthead rig with aluminium mast and boom. Gas Rod kicker.
- Stainless steel 6mm 1x19 standing rigging.
- North Fully battened mainsail with lazy jacks and zip-top stowage system.
- Single line reefing system (two reefs) with lines led aft to the cabin top.
- North Genoa with Furlex headsail furling system.
- Spinnaker halyard
Deck and Safety Equipment
- Electric and manual bilge pumps.
- Non-slip surface to coachroof.
- Fore, aft and midships cleats.
- One Andersen 16 self-tailing halyard winch on cabin top.
- Two Andersen 30 self-tailing genoa winches.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Bow roller, anchor & chain.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and double guard wires with access gates.
- Mooring warps and fenders.
- Ensign staff.
Windows and roof hatches with aluminium frames and toughened glass. Two opening hatches above the pilot position and forward cabin. Two deck vents above the main saloon and a third above the galley.