£ 419,950 VAT Paid
- Year 2012
- Length 50.59 ft | 15.42 m
- Beam 4.78 meter
- Max Draft 1.18 meter
- Engine Volvo Penta D9
Sealine T50 twin Volvo Penta D9-575hp diesel engines. A stunning example with only 495hr running time! 3 cabin 6 berth version with a satin Walnut interior, Ivory leather upholstery and laid Teak cockpit and bathing platform. She's in lovely condition and lightly used with a great specification, including - T-Class Air Con, Eberspacher heating, Hydraulic Passarelle, Bow thruster, Generator etc..Her 2 x Volvo D9-575 engines and will let her cruise at 22kts or an exhilarating 30kts. A great opportunity being attractively priced and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity. VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY INCLUDING DURING SCOTLAND'S BOAT SHOW 11;12 &13 OCTOBER.
Sealine T50 design / Cristal overview
The challenge the factory set for the creation of the T50 was - It should offer a first-class experience in every sense; style, living space & performance. And the result speaks for itself. You’ll discover a unique approach to improving performance and a design that delivers outstanding responsiveness. We believe this is the most complete 50-footer ever built.
Sealine - has always been something of a byword for innovation, and the Sealine T50 is a great example of this. The T50 is more of a “Yacht” than a boat and famed for her feature saloon and aft deck amongst many other attributes. She is super stylish inside and out and her hull design is optimized to reduce water resistance and increases propeller efficiency providing not only exhilarating performance at all speeds but also greater fuel economy.
"Cristal" - is a stunning 3 cabin 6 berth version of the highly acclaimed T50, built-in 2012 with the satin Walnut interior, Ivory leather upholstery and laid Teak cockpit and bathing platform. She's in lovely condition and lightly used with a great specification, including - T-Class Air Con, Eberspacher heating, Hydraulic Passarelle, Bow thruster, Generator etc..
Her 2 x Volvo D9-575 engines will let her cruise at 22kts (approx) or an exhilarating 30kts (approx)
A great opportunity being attractively priced and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Dimensions / General
- Loa: 50ft 6in - 15.42m
- Beam: 15ft 7in - 4.78
- Draft: 3ft 9in - 1.18m
- Displacement: 17,446kgs
- Hull, deck and superstructure GRP
- Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform.
- Satin Walnut interior finish.
- Fuel Capacity: 2110 litres (464 gallons) in two tanks.
- Water Capacity: 430 litres (95 gallons).
- Six berths in three separate cabins.
- Guest cabin forward with a large island bed, hanging lockers and good stowage. En-suite access to heads and shower.
- Twin over and under bunks in a separate cabin on Port side with good stowage.
- Full-width owners master cabin with large offset double berth to Portside. Large hanging locker and cupboard space. Large en-suite heads with separate shower compartment.
- Lower helm position situated to Starboard side with navigation and engine instruments.
- Large 'C' Shaped Saloon seating with coffee/dining table. A panoramic view all around.
- Linear style galley aft with black Corian work surfaces and good stowage space in way of Locker and cupboards.
- Large aft cockpit with Teak laid deck and bench seating.
- Flybridge with upper helm position and large seating arrangement and sunbathing area. Navigation instruments are also repeated here.
- Air Conditioning Class T.
- Eberspacher central heating.
- Satellite TV System to three cabins.
- Hydraulic Passarelle side mounted.
- Bow Thruster.
- Generator 11kw.
- DC/AC Inverter.
- Side deck LED lighting.
- Waste tank system type S with type C mod.
- The saloon has a custom made coffee/dining table conversion.
- Ivory leather to Saloon.
- Carpets Ivory.
- Worktops Black Corian.
- Exterior cushions Sunbrella, Movida Sand
- Scatter cushions.
- Flybridge Bimini top.
- Full individual flybridge covers in white PVC.
- Cockpit canopy.
- Teak laid decking in cockpit and on bathing platform and flybridge.
- Seaplex management system.
- 2 x Volvo Penta D9-575hp inboard diesel engines with 2 x ZF reduction gearboxes.
- Total Power: 1150hp.
- Engine Hours: 495hrs approx.
- 2 x Bronze rudders.
- 2 x Nickel Aluminium four-bladed propellers.
- Serviced annually.
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots approx.
- Maximum Speed: 30 knots approx.
- There are 24v electrics throughout supplied by 2 banks of Heavy-duty 24v batteries which in turn are charged by the 24v engine alternators.
- There is also a 240-volt shore power supply with ring mains and an inline 24v/30a battery charger.
- 11kw Generator linked to ring mains and battery charger.
- DC/AC Inverter.
- Anchor and 60m chain.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Solid Stainless steel handrails deck flybridge.
- 5 x Stainless steel cleats to Port and Starboard side.
- Hydraulic Crane/Passarelle.
- Boarding ladder.
- Bathing platform.
- Full navigation lighting including mast anchor light and steaming light.
- 2 x Steering compasses, dual station.
- Raymarine E90 Colour Chartplotter/Radar at lower helm position.
- Raymarine E120W Colour Chartplotter/Radar at upper helm position.
- Raymarine Autopilot, dual station control displays.
- Raymarine DSC VHF dual station handsets.
- Raymarine log/speed/depth, dual station displays.
- Electric bilge pumps.
- Manual bilge pumps.
- Boarding ladder.
- Fire extinguishers.