£ 22,000 VAT Paid
- Year 2000
- Length 29.99 ft | 9.14 m
- Beam 2.78 meter
- Max Draft 1.08 meter
- Engine Volvo Penta MD2010
The Hanse 301 is a lovely yacht, well proportioned with great sailing charcteristics. This is a lovely yacht with a good inventory, ideal for families and short handed sailing.
Volvo Penta MD2010 10hp inboard diesel engine professionally refurbished in May 2018. Six berths in total in two cabins plus a spacious well laid out saloon.
Standing rigging and Saildrive gaiter will be replaced Spring 2019.
- LOA - 9.14m
- LWL - 7.95m
- Beam - 2.78m
- Draft - 1.08m
- Displacement - 2800kg
- Ballast 1100kg
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Shallow draft version with a lead wing keel and ballanced rudder with tiller steering in an aft style cockpit.
- The hull is in blue GRP while the deck and superstructure are in off-white GRP.
- Epoxied from new.
6 berths in total in 2 cabins including the saloon. 2 double berths and 2 single berths and finished in dark hardwood and blue upholstery.
Forward cabin has a double berth in "V" with storage below. To port is a locker with drawers and to starboard, there is a hanging locker. Port & starboard shelves and a hatch to the foredeck provides good natural light.
The saloon is very spacious and well laid out. Folding leaf table with bottle holder underneath and port and starboard single settee berths. Very good storage in the saloon in drawers, lockers and shelving.
- Plastimo clock & barometer.
- Fan heater.
- 12v cabin lighting.
- Stereo with CD player and two internal speakers.
Navigation Station is to port aft with a folding chart table and the port settee berth lends seating to the chart table. The ships electrical system panel is also at the navigation station.
Heads to port aft of the saloon comprising Jabsco sea toilet and a wash basin with cold water.
"U" shaped galley is to starboard aft in the saloon and features a 2 burner Triton LT20 gas oven, a stainless steel sink with cold water and Waeco top loading fridge.
Double athwartships berth accessed from the starboard just aft of the galley which runs under the cockpit.
Rig and Sails
Fractional sloop rigged with aluminium mast and boom by Z Spars and stainless steel standing rigging which was replaced in 2019 and braid on braid running rigging which has been progressively replaced as necessary.
- Slab reefing on the mainsail (3 reefs) which reef from the cockpit.
- Plastimo 5 series 608-5 furling system on the genoa.
- Self-tacking jib track on the coach rood forward of the mast.
- Stack pack.
- Lazy Jacks.
- Whisper pole for Genoa.
- Main by North in Dacron (2015) barely used condition.
- Genoa by Goacher in Dacron (2008) with new UV strip (2017).
- Main by East in Dacron (2000) serviceable.
- Jib by East in Dacron (2000) serviceable.
Deck and Deck Equipment
Easily navigated wide side decks lead to the spacious foredeck which is all secured by a stainless steel pulpit with passerelle, stainless steel stanchions and stainless steel PVC coated double guard wires with stainless steel quarter pushpits.
- Single bow roller.
- 10kg Bruce/spade/claw Anchor with 15m chain
- 4 mooring cleats.
- Self-tacking jib track.
- Various warps.
- 6 fenders.
- 6 rope clutches.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Navy blue sprayhood.
- Matching cockpit tent.
- Matching spray dodgers with boat name.
- 2 x harken 8 winches.
- 2 x Antal w30.2 2 speed self-tailing winches.
- Winch handle.
The cockpit has teak laid seating on locker hatches and the main sheet track in the centre.
By separate negotiation - 2.3m Zodiac dinghy and Mercury 2.5hp outboard engine (purchased 2010 and serviced Jun 17).
- ICOM 411 DSC VHF radio at chart table (2012).
- Milor FX312 GPS (2000).
- Navman M100 echosounder.
- Raytheon ST1000 autopilot.
- Plastimo compass.
- Raymarine speed/depth log (2019).
- Tack Tick wind direction/speed (2012).
Powered by a Volvo Penta MD2010 10hp 2 cylinder inboard marine diesel engine with sail drive to a 2 blade fixed prop which has just been professionally refurbished, new pistons etc May 18.
- Last service Jun 19 (filters/oil/impeller)
- 580 engine hours.
- Fuel consumption 2.5L per hour.
- Range 180 miles.
- Original line cutter.
- TFX engine controls.
- Spares include Impeller (Jul 17) fan belt and fuel filters.
- New Saildrive diaphragm.
- New saildrive anode.
- New saildrive propeller shaft seals.
- New oil in saildrive.
The 12v ships electrical system is powered by 1 12v 75ah engine start battery (2012) and 1 12v 75ah domestic battery (2012).
- Shore power with cable.
- Engine alternator 60ah charges batteries.
- Calira 12v/70ah battery charger and battery management system.
- Challenge extreme IN500 Invertor.
“The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is””
- 2 x Jabsco manual bilge pumps.
- Fire blanket.
- Dry powder fire extinguisher.
- 3 Life jackets (Apr 18).
- 2 Jack stays.
- Nav lights.
- Grab bag.
- 1st aid kit.
Serendipity has had only 3 owners from new and she has clearly been well maintained and cared for over the years.