Colvic Countess 28 - Sale Pending
£ 9,995 VAT Paid
- Year 1983
- Length 27.99 ft | 8.53 m
- Beam 3.1 meter
- Max Draft 1.17 meter
- Engine Lister Petter Alpha 30
Six berths in total one cabin plus saloon with two double berths and two single berths, single heads and "L" shaped galley. Powered by a 1996 Lister Petter 30hp 3-cylinder inboard marine diesel engine.
Hull and Construction
- The hull and superstructure are in white GRP
- Deck is inlaid teak,
- She has a skeg rudder and an encapsulated moulded bilge keel
- Tiller steering in an aft style cockpit.
- Hull has been epoxied from new.
- 20 Gal stainless steel fuel tank.
- 20 Gal plastic/nylon freshwater tank.
Accommodation comprises 6 berths in total in 1 cabin with the saloon. 2 double berths and 2 single berths, the interior is finished in medium varnished teak and fawn/grey brown upholstery.
- Double berth in "V" with infill, storage beneath the berths and access to the chain locker forward.
- Heads compartment is between the forward cabin and the saloon on the port side with a hanging locker opposite on the starboard side.
- Jabsco sea toilet (new 2013).
- Wash basin with manual cold water.
- Folding leaf table to port,
- Double forward and aft facing seats which convert to a double berth.
- Single settee berth is to starboard.
- 12v cabin lighting
- "L" shaped galley is to port aft of the double saloon berth
- Features a 2 burner Plastimo Neptune gas cooker with grill
- Double stainless steel sink with manual cold fresh water.
- Navigation table is to starboard aft in the saloon and the quarter berth lends seating to it.
- The ships electrical system panel is also situated here.
- Starboard aft.
- 1996 Lister Petter 30hp 3 cylinder inboard marine diesel engine with shaft drive
- 3 blade fixed prop.
- 1000 engine hours.
- 12v ships electrical system
- 1 x 12v domestic battery
- 1 x 12v engine start battery
- Engine alternator charges batteries
- ICOM DSC VHF radio (new 2012) at chart table with cockpit speaker
- Furuno GP31 GPS
- Autohelm echosounder
- Autohelm ST2000 autopilot
- Cockpit compass
- Autohelm speed/log
- Standard Horizon plotter (new 2008) at the cockpit
Mast, Rigging and Sails
- Masthead, sloop rigged with aluminium mast and boom
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Braid on Braid running rigging
- Slab reefing on the mainsail
- Lazy Jacks
- Stack pack
- Mainsail cover
- Rotostay furling on the Genoa
- Main by Crusader Sails 2002 in good condition.
- Genoa by Crusader Sails 2002 in good condition.
- Storm Jib by Crusader Sails in good condition.
Deck and Deck Equipment
Teak side decks lead to the foredeck which is all secured by a stainless steel pulpit, stanchions and double guard wires and a stainless steel pulpit.
- Double bow roller
- CQR 25lb anchor with 30m of 10mm chain and 50m of Octoplait warp
- 15lb CQR 2nd anchor
- Lofrans manual anchor windlass (fitted 2006)
- Various warps
- 6 fenders
- 4 mooring cleats
- Sprayhood (new 2015)
- Dodgers (new 2015)
- 1 x manual halyard winch
- 2 x manual self-tailing mainsheet winches
- Manual bilge pump
- Fire blanket
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Smoke detector
- 3 life jackets
- 2 harnesses
- Harness point
- 2 jackstays
- Nav lights