Trader 535 Sunliner
£ 210,000 VAT Paid
- Year 2000
- Length 53.48 ft | 16.3 m
- Beam 4.57 feet
- Max Draft 1.5 feet
- Engine Caterpillar 3126TA
Accommodation comprises 6 berths in 3 cabins with 2 double berths, 2 single berths and two heads. With a semi-displacement hull, she is ideally suited for long-distance cruising or living aboard. Twin Caterpillar 420hp engines. Early viewing is highly recommended.
This Trader 535 Sunliner is offered to the market in very nice condition and she is well presented. Twin Caterpillar 420hp engines with a semi-displacement hull she is ideally suited for long distance cruising. She has a comprehensive specification which includes reverse cycle air conditioning, a hydraulic passerelle, bow and stern thrusters as well as tender and stainless steel crane. With plenty of non-standard extra features, she presents a very high-quality feel and this is evident from the moment you walk on deck. Comfortable and highly comprehensive accommodation means she would be perfect for a live aboard. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Part 1 UK Ships registry until July 2018.
Hull and Construction
The hull is constructed of hand-laid white GRP using woven rovings and chopped strand mat with integral stiffening. Four full-width plywood bulkheads are bonded to the hull and deck, complete with bonded longitudinal stringers with hardwood inserts which form the engine bearers to complete the hull stiffening. The hull is completed with a white gel coat complemented by dark blue waterline and dark blue & red boot-top lines in a traditional Trader finish. The bathing platform is integral to the hull and is teak laid.
Stainless steel inward opening hull ports throughout the length of the hull. Two large stainless steel inward opening ports in transom (allowing escape from master cabin).
Deck, Superstructure & Flybridge Construction
The deck, superstructure & flybridge are constructed of hand-laid white GRP in the same manner as the hull. The deck & superstructure and flybridge structures are separate mouldings from the hull structure. The aft deck is fully protected by a GRP-moulded deckhead running aft of the flybridge structure. The superstructure is bolted and bonded to the hull along the bulwark line. The side decks feature a GRP raised bulwark. The deck areas are sheathed in prime quality teak with black caulking compound between planks. The flybridge and the bathing platform are also teaks laid.
The forward coachroof is GRP with a moulded non-slip finish. External windows are safety glass, frameless and bonded to the superstructure moulding in aluminium frames. There is a watertight sliding door to the wheelhouse on the starboard side.
Access to the saloon is via a sliding aluminium framed patio-style door from the aft deck. Wheel steering at the upper and lower helm positions.
Accommodation comprises 6 berths in total in 3 cabins with 2 double berths and 2 single berths. The interior is finished in teak with cream leather upholstery and teak and holly flooring. 6' 4" of headroom throughout with Eberespacher heating in all cabins.
Forward Cabin/Guest Cabin
Comprises a king size double centreline berth with seating on either side and ample storage space throughout.
- Lighting is provided by overhead spotlights and brass reading lights.
- 240v mains points port & stbd.
- Storage drawers underneath the berth.
- Large hanging locker to Stbd with 2 drawers underneath.
- Hanging locker to Port.
- Air conditioning controls and outlet duct.
- Port & Stbd portholes provide good natural lighting, with curtains.
- Hatch over the berth provides natural lighting and ventillation and can also be used as an escape hatch.
- Full length mirror.
- Access to the anchor chain locker is forward of the berth.
- Access to the bowthruster under the berth.
The forward heads are ensuite to the Forward cabin and there is also access from the Twin Guest cabin. Features a porcelain sink with hot/cold mixer tap, toilet and separate shower area aft, shower seat with shower door.
- Stainless steel towel rail.
- Porthole to stbd providing natural light with curtain.
- Teak & holly flooring.
- 2 overhead spotlights.
- Hot & cold shower controls.
- Towel hook.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Ample storage in cupboards over and under the sink.
Twin Guest Cabin
The twin guest cabin lies aft and to port of the forward cabin and features two large single berths which lie athwartships.
- Central dressing table with ample storage in drawers and hanging locker with a mirror door.
- Overhead spotlights and brass reading lights.
- 2 portholes with curtains provide natural light.
- Double storage cupboards above the berths.
Lower Helm Station
The Lower Helm Station is forward of the main saloon and is accessed from the central lower corridor. To the starboard side of the companionway is the helm position with engine throttle controls engine instrumentation and navigation instruments. Double helm seat with footrest. Sliding door giving access to the stbd side deck.
The Saloon is aft of the helm position and is very spacious and luxurious indeed with ample natural lighting and features horshoe seating area and a large oval table providing seating/dining space for 6 - 8 people. There is ample storage space in the saloon in various cupboards and lockers including an intergrated Shoreline fridge freezer. Curved stairwell with solid teak bannisters and four steps leading to the aft deck.
- Overhead spotlights
- 2 full length grab rails fitted into the headlining.
- Cream carpet over teak & holly flooring.
- 2 matching foot stools provide additional seating at the saloon table.
- Clock & Barometer.
- Alpine stereo with internal and external speakers.
- 2 x CD players.
- 3 x TV's.
- 2 x DVD players.
The galley is located aft of the saloon down 4 steps and features a 4 burner gas hob and electric oven with grill, twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold preessurised water via mixer tap and spray hose on the stbd side. To port there is a spacious worktop with cupboards above and below providing great space for food preparation.
- 3 double cupboards.
- Marble green worktop.
- Storgae cupboard under the sink.
- Wema water fill indicator.
- Overhead spotlights.
- Portholes with curtains provide natural light.
- Mains power points.
- Microwave oven.
- Extractor fan for gas hob and spotlight.
- Cooking utensils drawer under the oven.
- Integrated bin cupboard.
The aft cabin very much deserves its status as the premier cabin in the yacht with a vast amount of space around either side of a king size centreline double berth. There is a superb amount of storage space and a very convenient desk/dressing table carved into the joinery on the starboard side of the room which lies adjacent to a private ensuite bathroom.
Moving aft from starboard there is a large hanging locker. The dressing table is fitted with three storage drawers and two mains points, the top of the table can be flipped open to reveal a hidden mirror, there is also a large storage cupboard with a drawer. Between the desk and the berth lies a comfortable seat finished with a smart cream seat beside a bedside table. Underneath is three storage drawers and above at head height is a double opening storage locker.
Above the berth lies two reading lights, there is also a bookshelf and large storage shelf. To port there are three storage drawers under a side-table cupboard. There is also an extra large hanging locker (with automatic light), and two storage drawers are located underneath. A large side shelf contains two storage drawers and 4x mains points. Portholes are located on either side of the berth above a thin shelf, two large opening window hatches in the transom provide excellent light and a view out over the water. Overhead spotlights are fitted around the cabin providing ample lighting.
En-Suite Master Heads:
A private ensuite bathroom is accessed on the forward port side of the master cabin. This is both spacious and well finished to complement the sheer level of comfort offered in the master cabin. It is finished with teak and holly flooring.
- Oval sink with Home life mixer tap and marble surface.
- Large mirror behind the sink.
- 2 towel rails.
- Porthole providing natural light and a shelf beneath.
- 2 overhead spotlights.
- Under sink storage cupboard.
- Stainless steel toilet roll holder.
- Large raised storage cupboard with 3 shelves.
- Separate shower compartment.
- Patterned door with teak lattice.
- 1 spotlight.
- 1 porthole and separate blind.
- Home/ life mixer tap and shower fitting.
- Mini bath.
- Marble shelf.
- White laminate finish.
- Towel rail.
The flybridge is accessed by steps leading up from the aft cockpit and it provides a superb position from which to helm the yacht. There is plentiful seating and storage facilities and the aft of the flybridge provides an excellent position to store the tender and outboard which are lifted by an integral stainless steel crane. The flybridge flooring is teak laid whilst the aft cockpit roof is completed in non-slip GRP. The double helm seat (with storage underneath) is finished in white with blue piping, to port is a C-shaped seating area for 6 persons and behind the helm is a further raised seat for two people. Two large storage lockers are integrated into the C shaped seating and a further access locker to the main canopy storage area forward of the flybridge. A cool box and sink drain are located on the port side behind the seating area. Deck lighting is located on the flybridge at floor level as well as drains for rain or spray. Between the main seating area and the tender storage point there is a large sunbed area with two mattresses.
Powered by twin Caterpillar 3126TA 420hp inboard diesel marine engines with shaft drive 3 blades fixed props.
- Engine # 1 Serial # 8NM04133 & Engine # 2 – Serial # 8NM04132
- Approx 1300 hrs running time.
- Stainless steel shafts mounted through A-brackets.
- Rope Cutters.
- Hydraulic steering with variable ratio helm units at lower and upper helms.
- Twin stainless steel rudders.
- Emergency steering gear.
- Engines can be started from lower and upper helms.
- Mechanical reduction gearboxes driving shafts via flexible couplings.
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster.
- Electric Stern Thruster.
- Trim tabs.
The 12v ships electrical system is powered by 6 x 220ah domestic batteries, 2 engine start batteries, 2 stern thruster batteries and 1 generator battery.
- 240v shore power.
- Two 1x10m shore power cables and 1x50m shore power cable.
- Advert DCM MK II battery engine management system.
- 240v Victron 120ah battery charger.
- Engine alternators also charge batteries 60ah.
- 2 x Raymarine dual station VHF radios.
- 2 x Raymarine Shipmate GPS'.
- 2 echosounder repeaters.
- 2 x Autohelm 135 autopilots
- 3 x Horizon compasses.
- 1 x handheld compass.
- Raymarine speed/log.
- Raymarine wind speed & direction.
Deck and Deck Equipment
Easily navigated side decks which can be accessed from the stern or the lower helm position through a sliding door (stbd side) lead to the very spacious foredeck which is all secured by a stainless steel pulpit, stainless steel stanchions and a solid stainless steel guardrail. Teak laid decks, aft, flybridge, side decks and foredeck. Steps aft lead down to the teak laid bathing platform which also has a hydraulic passerelle.
- Delta anchor with 60m of 10mm chain.
- Lofran Tigress 1200kw electric anchor windlass.
- Double bow roller.
- 10 fenders.
- Various warps
- Fender baskets at the stern.
- Loadstar "Ultralite" dinghy and Marine 3.3hp outboard engine.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Deck shower - hot & cold.
- Cockpit cover.
- Outboard engine brackets.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Cockpit table.
- Aft deck box with cushion (GRP).
- Hubbell 50 amp water-resistant plug for shore power.
- Stainless steel electric crane.
- Aft deck enclosure in canvas.
- Exterior speakers to aft deck and flybridge.
- 8 man liferaft + 4 man Isaf.
- 4 fire extinguishers.
- Engine room fire extinguisher.
- Gas Detector.
- 3 electric bilge pumps.
- 4 life jackets.
- GME 406 EPIRB, float free.
- McMurdo EPIRB 406.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.