£ 99,950 VAT Paid
- Year 2001
- Length 31.99 ft | 9.75 m
- Beam 3.96 meter
- Max Draft 0.99 meter
- Engine Yanmar 6LP-STE
This Corvette 320 has been well maintained and is in good condition. She is laid out with an en-suite master cabin aft, raised saloon and forward en-suite cabin with two large singles/small doubles. She has twin 315hp Yanmar diesel engines
The Corvette 320 is a purposeful motor yacht with a full walk around deck, Internally they are extremely comfortable and well fitted out with quality timber work.
Thoroughly seaworthy, amazingly stable at high and low speeds, idyllic handling... these are but a few words that can describe this most unique and spacious of trawler designs.
Definitely worth viewing and very well priced.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- The unique hull design provides an ideal combination of planning and semi-displacement characteristics resulting in an excellent, safe sea boat that can also travel at planing speeds.
- The underwater profile features a long central deep V and keel.
- In Jan 2019, the Teak on the main deck and forward coachroof was replaced with Dek-King, a top quality synthetic Teak substitute. The work was carried out professionally by Silvers Marine, Rosneath.
Manufacturer and Design Information
Powered by twin Yanmar 315 hp diesel engines, the unique semi-displacement hull form provides the best of both worlds in terms of speed and stability.
A safe and thoroughly seaworthy cruiser that provides exhilarating performance and spacious accommodation. Comes with dinghy and davits.
The Corvette Motorboat Association is active and offers great support to owners - https://corvettemotorboat.wordpress.com/
- LOA: 32 ft (9.75m).
- Beam: 13 ft (3.96m).
- Max Draft: 3 ft 3in (0.99m).
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 158 gallons.
- Fresh Water Tank Capacity: 66 gallons.
- Number of Single Berths: 2.
- Number of Double Berths: 2.
- Number of Cabins: 3.
- Number of Heads: 2
Hand built wood interior with high quality fixtures and fittings and a luxurious feel throughout.
The huge aft stateroom has a full size double berth, an en-suite shower and toilet, a large hanging wardrobe, dressing table and ample storage space. The forward cabin features two single berths and a separate central heads compartment with wash hand basin and toilet.
The raised main saloon gives panoramic views and the linear galley is on hand bringing the chef into the heart of the boat. Forward is the helm position with set on the port side with the usual engine instrumentation as well as radar chart plotter and VHF. Further aft, there is a C-shaped seating area with a drop down table which can be turned into a double berth.
The galley features a stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water, 4-burner hob, oven and grill, fridge and plenty of cupboard space.
Engine access is via the hatches in the teak and holly saloon floor, and access to the wide decks is on the starboard side via a sliding door.
- TV aerial and 220v socket for TV in main saloon.
- JVC FM/CD Stereo system.
Eberspacher central heating.
Clock & Barometer.
Twin Yanmar 6LP-STE, 315hp, 6-cylinder turbo charged and inter-cooled diesel engines.
- Engines last serviced 2018.
- 4 blade bronze props on shafts.
- Engine hours 1034 @ 3/5/19
- 50 gallon extra fuel tank.
- Engine spares.
- Engine room fire extinguisher.
- Equipped with two Type 625 12-Volt Batteries, charged from the engine alternators via a split-charge diode, or 25-Amp mains battery charger.
- The 240v AC panel is powered by a Shore Power connection and has breakers for the installed circuits and spares, a Voltmeter and warning lights for power-on and polarity.
- Raytheon RL70C combined radar and chart plotter.
- Raytheon ST6000+ Autohelm autopilot (repeated to flybridge).
- Raytheon Tri-data echosounder and log displays (repeated to flybridge).
- Shipmate RS8400 VHF radio with handheld DSC controller and second handset to flybridge.
- Danforth wheelhouse and flybridge compasses.
Deck / Equipment
Spacious quarter deck leading to the flybridge. The upper helm is situated on the centre line of the vessel. Features a flybridge mini fridge, usual engine instrumentation, including the repeaters for the radar chart plotter, autopilot, GPS, tri-data and there is also the VHF radio handset.
- RIB style dinghy.
- 3hp outboard.
- Two sets of fender baskets fixed to the stern rail.
- 35 lb Delta Anchor, anchor winch and electric windlass.
- Pairs of stainless steel cleats at bows, midships and stern.
- Continuous all-stainless steel tube guardrails with wire gates each side and at the stern.
- lower stainless guardrails around the flybridge and aft coachroof, and stainless steel handrails along the cabin sides.
“The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is””
- 3 x automatic electric bilge pumps.
- 1 x manual bilge pump.
- Navigation lights, port, stbd, steaming & stern lights.
- 4 x life jackets.
- Six man life raft.
- Lifebelt and light.
- Boat hook.
- Fog horn.
- Fire Extinguisher.
- Fire blanket.