Trident Warrior 35 - Sale Pending
£ 14,950 VAT Paid
- Year 1980
- Length 34.97 ft | 10.66 m
- Beam 3.23 meter
- Max Draft 1.52 meter
- Engine Mercedes 636
Trident Warrior 35 - Long Keel Center cockpit cruising yacht. 6 Berth ? 2 in stern cabin, 2 in fore cabin and 2 in the main saloon on converted saloon table. Whitlock rod driven wheel steering. 42hp diesel engine heel helm with Whitlock solid rod steering. Hull epoxied in 2005. Great value and ideal for crusing in costal or open waters.
- LOA - 35' (10.66m)
- LWL - 26' 3" (8m)
- BEAM - 10'6" (3.2m)
- DRAFT - 5'0" (1.52m)
6 Berths with 6'2" headroom with Centre Cockpit
- New cushions and upholstery throughout, 2013.
- Well stocked chart table with red/white chart table light.
- Chart Table.
- Saloon Table.
- V berth with Bedflex system for comfort.
- Plastimo Neptune 2500 Cooker on gimbals - 2 rings, grill and oven.
- New Butane gas feed gas pipe fitted 2004 with two 4.5Kg bottles stored in a vented stern locker.
- Cool Box.
- Stainless steel sink with Hot and Cold pressurised water through 5 gal calorifier on engine plus sea water manual pump.
- Lavac sea toilet with Mk5 Henderson manual pump and Blake seacocks.
- Shower with Hot and Cold pressurised water through 5 gal calorifier on engine.
- 5 gal fixed freshwater tank with electronic gauge and low-level alarm.
- 15 gal flexible water tank (new 2013).
Deck Equipment / Safety Gear
- New Fore and Aft Cabin Lewmar Ocean Hatches, 2012.
- Simpson-Lawrence manual anchor windlass.
- 10kg Bruce and Danford Anchors.
- Four 14mm Mooring lines.
- Stern Ladder.
- Blue Fenders (2 extra large, 4 medium plus several small).
- Named Dodgers.
- Cockpit - Boom Tent with transparent panels.
- Two telescopic boat hooks.
- Outboard stowage bracket mounted on pushpit.
- Variety of spares, extra mooring lines and spare rigging.
- Variety of jerry cans.
Safety Gear -
- Dan Buoy with floatation aid mounted on pushpit.
- Target Two Depth with cockpit display - New 2017.
- Target Two Log with cockpit display - New 2017.
- Target Wind direction and speed with cockpit display- New 2017.
- Garmin 128 GPS mounted on swing bracket allowing both cockpit and cabin display.
- Simrad Wheel Auto Helm connected to GPS for full auto navigational steering.
- Simrad DSC VHF with cockpit speaker.
- SX Micro-90 Marine Hand-held VHF.
- Auto Navigation Light system ensure correct light configuration when under power or sail.
- Deck Light.
- FM/AM Stereo with CD player.
Rig and Sails
- Furlex Headsail Furling and Reefing System.
- Spinnaker pole.
- All running rigging clean and in good condition.
- Barton Blocks (new 2012).
- Barlow winches.
- Mainsail slab reefing with Lazy Jacks stowage system - Original.
- Genoa with UV cover strip - Original.
- Storm Jib never used.
- (Main and Jib cleaned and serviced regularly by Saturn Sails Largs).
Machinery and Propulsion
Reconditioned Mercedes 636 42HP Diesel (2004) supplied by Westfield 4X4. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger.
- Full recorded logs available estimated engine hours 400 with engine serviced annually.
- New fuel line and filter 2017.
- 25 gal fuel tank (fuel system stripped and cleaned 2012). Fuel clened June 19.
- New Alternator (2010) with power diode ensuring batteries are not run in parallel unless connected to be so via selector switches.
- Complete rewire 2004.
- Two 100Amp Hour Batteries with separate engine and domestic selector switches.
- Shore Line socket and shoreline
- Two AC sockets in the main cabin
- Mains Multi-Stage AC battery charger fitted.
- 2.3 Waveline slatted floor inflatable dinghy with Launching wheels, foot pump and oars - By Separate Negotiation.
- 3.3 Mercury Outboard (serviced by The Boat &Outboard Centre 2013) - By Separate Negotiation.
- 4 legged Boat Yard Cradle new 2011 - By Separate Negotiation.